[ROM][22-MAR][4.0.3] ICS Euphoria RC2.1 - Enter into new galaxy!

Search This thread

uhs74

Aug 14, 2010
Bluetooth headset voice quality & other usage

I have ICS euphoria with 3.1.10_ics_Kiss kernel version on Samsung vibrant t mobile version

I tried to use Motorola h700 Bluetooth headset with this phone for call. but Opposite person does not hear clearly the voice.

1) Is there any setting to improve voice quality while on Bluetooth headset?
2) Is there any way i can use Bluetooth headset to listen radio,movie or music playing on phone? If yes how?

http://www.samsung.com/us/support/SupportOwnersFAQPopup.do?faq_id=FAQ00041087&fm_seq=41255

I tried to keep pressing the name of headset under Bluetooth setting but i didn't see option to use this head set with Media voice or anything like that.
Not sure with this ROM what are the option and when it is enabled

thanks for ur time.

Last edited:

L1LK1LLERZ

Apr 5, 2011
New Jersey
Reactions: serendipityguy

Vegastouch

Jul 18, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Alright, no problem.

---------- Post added at 08:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 PM ----------

Snappier, Smoother, and more customization!

Still cant mount the external SD card? Deal breaker for me if not. Im guessing they are working on it though.
Passion is cool but i have trouble with people on the other end hearing me on calls and my GPS dont work.
The only thing stopping me from using this one is the external SDCard being unmountable.

joselamar

Feb 28, 2011
This is kind of a pain in my 4$$. Can someone tell me why it takes ages to copy files to other folders and why restoring APPS from TB is not possible. I'm trying to restore Task Manager to ICS Euphoria but the damned thing is stuck.
I installed the ROMs as instructed. Did CM7 first, did a wipe, then installed ICS Euphoria RC1. Is there anything I'm missing? Please help.
Note: I had Axura ROM installed previously.

Chikko

Sep 3, 2007
Nepi(VT), Italy
i have installed new 3.1.10 kiss kernel and modem kb5 and it has some issue...
battery drain...in 8hr it go down from 100% to 7% with only 3g data activated!

Woody

Retired Admin - Vacationing in Nanda Parbat
Nov 18, 2010
Immersed in Dark Matter
Passion and Euphoria are extremely similar. Passion is AOSP while Euphoria is AOKP but the have similar problems and solutions. Yes Passion has 10k posts and can be a bit much to sort through but all I did was search "mount " in the Euphoria thread and a bunch of posts pulled up about it. Same in the Passion thread, albeit quite a few more popped up. Not sure why it is still on the OP but now you have the solution. Br1ck'd and Mr_psycho I think came up with the solution, but that might be the /datadata issue as well.

Reactions: serendipityguy

convotutor

May 5, 2011
YES!!!! finally got my txt to work.

I'm so happy that I finally have a smartphone that's working perfectly. well still no GPS, but never really had it.....
txt is working and other person can hear me no prob.
yeah smooth ics!

serendipityguy

Oct 9, 2010
Sunny, CA
Is he aware the build 27 is out and Milestone 4 has been released?

Maybe because Neo doesn't know about it it was released while his computer crashed I think

Sent from my SGH-T959 using xda premium
Maybe someone could PM him, so that he is aware . . .

He has started 3 of the most populated threads here at the Vibrant Android Development Forum with Passion, Euphoria & Miui & posting content at other social media sites such as Face Book.

Euphoria is still based on build 25....

Last edited:

Glirhuin

Jun 11, 2007
Palermo
Just a noob question: I am on Onecosmic's right now, if I would to try this rom does I have to go back to GB and flash it after a full wipe?
Thanks guys!

Inviato da me, ù capisti ah???

L1LK1LLERZ

Apr 5, 2011
New Jersey
Then why is it still listed on the first page as not working?

Because that issue is fixed in RC2. I'm currently testing RC2, really smooth, and haven't seen any major issue, but lockscreen of death.

---------- Post added at 02:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 PM ----------

Maybe someone could PM him, so that he is aware . . .

He has started 3 of the most populated threads here at the Vibrant Android Development Forum with Passion, Euphoria & Miui & posting content at other social media sites such as Face Book.

Euphoria is still based on build 25....

He is aware of it, and Euphoria will be updated in RC2, which I already have, but the testing preview.

serendipityguy

Oct 9, 2010
Sunny, CA
I know that it is frowned upon to ask for ETA, so I wont...

He is aware of it, and Euphoria will be updated in RC2, which I already have, but the testing preview.

Nuf said, thanks for the reply L1LK1LLERZ....

Which build is the base?

I have not seen him "Neo" in these threads lately...Unless you are him like agent Smith from the matrix with multiple XDA accounts LoL :D.

I know that it is frowned upon to ask for ETA, so I wont....

I am excited already!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

xriderx66

Oct 10, 2010
Frisco, TX
Because that issue is fixed in RC2. I'm currently testing RC2, really smooth, and haven't seen any major issue, but lockscreen of death.

---------- Post added at 02:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 PM ----------

Where can I sign up to be a beta tester :D

Sent from my SGH-T959 using xda premium

HeadOfMax

May 26, 2009
I finally pulled the trigger on Euphoria yesterday and to my amazement realized that it is indeed faster than Passion in many ways. I am quite happy to be wrong on this account as I thought that passion was the bees knees as far as the available ICS roms out there. There is only one area where it seems to lag behind passion and that is holding the home button to get the recent apps to come up. Not the biggest drawback. I am happy to report that I got no lockscreen of death when using WiFi, no robotic sounding calls and my first charge cycle which started at 55% lasted about 11 hours. My SD card mounts just fine as I was able to read through the forum and find the fix. I did restore applications through Titanium Backup Pro, but I did not restore data and all seems to be well. As far as customization I was amazed and astounded by the sheer number of options. I excitedly await the next release and the trove of options that are sure to abound within it.

I do have a few small recommendations however nothing the least bit urgent. I really do like the weather area in Euphoiria settings and while it is a great idea I would recommend that the weather also be displayed on the lockscreen. I have experimented with using Widget locker and while nice it causes the slightest bit of lag that I am sorry to say I could not handle. My second and third recommendations have to do with the pull down menu. Great ideas you have here all it is all nice and shiny, however the actual functions that you are able to use here are severely lacking. I miss having tether up there as I did in Passion. Also an alternate brightness scroll that is smaller than the on there much like the alternate buttons would make me very happy. The controls that are up there are quite large and take up a lot of space. Lastly I was using the remap of the search key to recent apps mod and had become very much accustomed to it. This small adjustment would be a delicious coating of chocolate on an otherwise very tasty Ice Cream Sandwich.

Euphoria RC1
ICS Kissed Kernel V4
1800 MAh OEM Samsung battery

Reactions: Ch4m3l30n

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Team Passion

P R E S E N T S

ICS EUPHORIA
    bold. beautiful. beyond smart.

ICS Euphoria is based on AOKP ROM by Team Kang.
    Credits goes to them for providing useful framework. Refer below post for their donation link.

Message from Team Passion:​

We thank everyone involved in our journey with ICS Passion and no, it's not over but an new era has began.
    Our Vision is to keep ICS Passion more customisable and future awaits for that.
    However, with ICS Euphoria build from AOKP source and integrated many features of Passion (but not customization of Passion) we intend to keep ICS Euphoria a beautiful ROM resembling stock ICS in many ways.
    At the same time, providing control to YOU to customize way you like! Please note, this is not a PORT but a ROM build for Vibrant from source!!!
    Last but not least, ICS Ecstasy will be developed soon and it will be based on MIUIv4.

Here are some screenshots, however you will discover more in this entire new world.

screenshot2012021813140.png
    screenshot2012021813201.png

The customizable notification pull-down.

screenshot2012021813141.png
    screenshot2012021813144.png
    screenshot2012021813170.png
    screenshot2012021813152.png

Many options to discover the potential of Euphoria... Thanks to the Custom Control Panel Developed by TeamKang (http://forum.aokp.co/)

screenshot2012021813180.png
    screenshot2012021813182.png
    screenshot2012021813183.png
    screenshot2012021813184.png

Yes, you can customize lockscreen too... duo, quad, octo... choose your option of lockscreen icons! even horizonal orientation possible for lockscreen.

screenshot2012021813195.png
    screenshot2012021813190.png

The one of other best things of Euphoria is highly customized and optimized Apex/Euphoria Launcher.

screenshot2012021813203.png
    screenshot2012021813204.png

• Weather Control Notification Panel
    • Optional Navigation Bar
    • Device Specific Settings: Color, TV Out, etc
    • Fully customizable UI
    • Zip aligning of all apps that YOU install on every boot.
    • Auto database optimization
    • Superior RAM management
    • Super smooth
    • Working GPS. Remember who brought GPS for ICS on Vibrant ?
    • Mute/Unmute Fix (not confirmed)
    • Latest Gapps and handy apps
    • FB Sync
    • Many more to be listed later.

ICS Kiss Kernel v5.1 (CWM) [default]
    ICS Kiss Kernel v5.1 (Touch Recovery)

Old Version:

ROMS:
    Download RC2 + Mirrors
    Download RC1 + Mirrors

KERNELS:

ICS Kiss Kernel v5 (CWM) [default]
    ICS Kiss Kernel v5 (Touch Recovery)

None.

Same as ICS Passion but YOU NEED TO WIPE DATA EVEN IF YOU COMING FROM RC1

If you upgrading from RC2 to RC2.1, no need to wipe data. Simply flash over it.

RC2.1 (22-MAR)
    • Updated Kernel to Kiss v5.1
    • ROM Freq set to 200 MHz to 1000 MHz i.e. Removed O.C. by default.
    • Kernel: Fixed headphone 3 button toggles
    • Kernel: Fixed Wifi issues
    • Kernel: Much faster locks on GPS as tested
    RC2 (21-MAR)
    • External SD Card can be mounted now.
    • Revised scripts
    • New Kernel ICS Kiss v5
    • Updated and optimized framework
    • New Gapps and other apps updated
    • DSP Manager fixed
    • Other minor tweaks

RC1 (18-FEB)
    Initial Release.

Stay updated! Join us on FACEBOOK.
    When connected to PC.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using XDA App

You can grab my framework and services from ICZen and diff the files to fix that. You will need the framework-res and services.jar. In framewrok-res its one edit to storage_list.xml in the res/xml folder, and I also removed the string for umslunfile and its public.xml entry.

In services, its all the smali code inside the \com\android\server\usb folder, jsut replace whats in yours with whats in mine, and then in the \com\android\server folder, just take all of the MountService... smali files (all 20 somthing of them) and replace the ones in your services.jar

Recompile both, and that should fix external usb mounting for you.
    Git repository
    https://github.com/ngiordano

ICS Kiss V3 (kernel)
    http://www.mediafire.com/?mm9hl1ma4d382w2
    -Voice audio through dock
    -Fixed BLN
    -Adjusted wifi for stability
    -OC to 1500 (Many devices will not run this high, but it's there for the adventurous. apps could close unexpectadly and your phone may freeze and rebbot. Be sure to uncheck set on boot in NSTools before trying. Use at own risk)
    -Governor adjustments

I am coming from ICS Passion. Do I need to WIPE ?
    A:
    Yes, you need to wipe.

I can't get adequate GPS Locks, what should I do ?
    A:
    Try FasterFix App from market, set location to CHINA and reboot. Also try our updated ICS Kiss kernels.