Trident Aegis cheap?

Search This thread

mexiking713

Sep 2, 2010
Houston, TX
Anybody know where I can pick up a black one for cheap? Cheapest I found was $19.95. Trying to save some money. I just want it for work because my main case is going to be the UAG scout. Thanks :)

Sent from a galaxy note 2 far far away...

vectron

Apr 23, 2011
Why not keep UAG as the only case? It will offer both style and protection, all around the day. Also, keep in mind, no matter how great UAG is going to be (I'm waiting for Navigator as well), taking it on'n'off every single day along with an alternative case will wear it's off sooner or later. A cheaper and more flexible TPU case will have a greater longevity, but obviously less protection. I'm just guessing UAG will be more rigid and after constant on and off might form cracks.

Regarding Trident, $19 is probably the best you can get until Note 3 is released, unless if they are slow sellers and have special one-day promo deal.

Since you are saying you trying to save money, I would just stick to one case :)

Reactions: mexiking713

mexiking713

Sep 2, 2010
Houston, TX
Why not keep UAG as the only case? It will offer both style and protection, all around the day. Also, keep in mind, no matter how great UAG is going to be (I'm waiting for Navigator as well), taking it on'n'off every single day along with an alternative case will wear it's off sooner or later. A cheaper and more flexible TPU case will have a greater longevity, but obviously less protection. I'm just guessing UAG will be more rigid and after constant on and off might form cracks.

Regarding Trident, $19 is probably the best you can get until Note 3 is released, unless if they are slow sellers and have special one-day promo deal.

Since you are saying you trying to save money, I would just stick to one case :)

True about the taking it on and off part. I mainly want it because its ridged and has dust covers. I had the commuter but I didnt like it. The Aegis seems like a decent case. So I guess $19 is pretty cheap but I wanted to push it :). I will keep in mind your suggestion. I hope to get my UAG next week. It would be a great birthday present to myself :D

Sent from a galaxy note 2 far far away...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.