Crossbreeder

Search This thread

tdenton1138

Dec 8, 2010
Tucson
I've not seen that one... I'll give it a shot once I'm somewhere I can use Odin to recover (just in case)

Sent from my SCH-I510 using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 09:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 AM ----------

Well, decided to just jump in and I can confirm installation running Tweaked 3.2 and latest (1/9?) Lazarus kernal. It actually booted faster than normal considering it says it clears Dalvik and settled into smooth GoLauncher scrolling right away. So I'd have to say so far so good.

Reactions: jco23

tdenton1138

Dec 8, 2010
Tucson
Several hours later and - objectively speaking - Crossbreader has made an actual difference in performance. The real test for me is will that still be the case in a few / several days.

tdenton1138

Dec 8, 2010
Tucson
I don't know about the entropy stuff though I've seen it discussed before and understand it probably does nothing but whatever Crossbreeder did to my phone has helped in the app switching department. Specifically pulling up the stock dialer and Handcent which often would lag for 5(?) seconds or more was a problem that is dramatically reduced. I have also been running v6 and semi-frequent vacuuming prior to Crossbreeder but those have been only somewhat noticeable on my phone - so CB might likely be standing on the shoulders of those scripts but this has, so far, been the best thing to happen to my phone since Tweaked came out.

Reactions: jlanik4 and jco23

jco23

Nov 17, 2011
update to this:

installed CB, and the charge seems better than ever! I also reverted back to tweaked 3.2 (FP5). battery life is noticeably improved & lag is almost gone.

I highly recommend this!

Reactions: caitlin.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I don't know about the entropy stuff though I've seen it discussed before and understand it probably does nothing but whatever Crossbreeder did to my phone has helped in the app switching department. Specifically pulling up the stock dialer and Handcent which often would lag for 5(?) seconds or more was a problem that is dramatically reduced. I have also been running v6 and semi-frequent vacuuming prior to Crossbreeder but those have been only somewhat noticeable on my phone - so CB might likely be standing on the shoulders of those scripts but this has, so far, been the best thing to happen to my phone since Tweaked came out.

curious to see if anyone has tried installing this:

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2113150

I'm thinking of doing it soon to the Charge to see it can help revitalize an old dog.
    I've not seen that one... I'll give it a shot once I'm somewhere I can use Odin to recover (just in case)

---------- Post added at 09:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 AM ----------

Well, decided to just jump in and I can confirm installation running Tweaked 3.2 and latest (1/9?) Lazarus kernal. It actually booted faster than normal considering it says it clears Dalvik and settled into smooth GoLauncher scrolling right away. So I'd have to say so far so good.

Also in theory that entropy stuff is snake oil.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium HD app
    Hmm... Ya think I'd see any improvement?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using xda premium