Authentic back cover

Search This thread

mikeprius

Jan 13, 2014
Orange County, California
General question had anyone located a place to get a LEGIT back cover replacement for the galaxy s4 ? I am looking to get a new back cover for my phone but all the websites sell fakes or Chinese aluminum covers. I cannot find a place to get an original cover. Thanks much.

kms108

Sep 16, 2007
General question had anyone located a place to get a LEGIT back cover replacement for the galaxy s4 ? I am looking to get a new back cover for my phone but all the websites sell fakes or Chinese aluminum covers. I cannot find a place to get an original cover. Thanks much.

I don't see the official samsung online store selling fakes.

scandiun

Jul 12, 2010

Search eBay for "genuine galaxy s4 back cover", and pay via Paypal. At least, if it's a scam, you can open a dispute for selling counterfeit items. If "genuine" does not work for you, try "oem" or "original".

bdog2015

Feb 23, 2014
Search eBay for "genuine galaxy s4 back cover", and pay via Paypal. At least, if it's a scam, you can open a dispute for selling counterfeit items. If "genuine" does not work for you, try "oem" or "original".
this is probably the best idea. I actually have 3 of them because I've had to send my phone in so many times. They always give me a new one. I don't know why.

scandiun

Jul 12, 2010
whenever I've had to send mine in to the carrier, they always give me a new back cover. Like I said I don't know why they do this.

You requested warranty 3 times? What a bad luck. I don't understand either why they replace the back cover. It may be necessary on the Active version, where you must assure waterproof; or if the cover allows inductive charging which has its own circuitry, but not in the normal version.

Last edited:

bdog2015

Feb 23, 2014
You requested warranty 3 times? What a bad luck. I don't understand either why they replace the back cover. It may be necessary on the Active version, where you must assure waterproof; or if the cover allows inductive charging which has its own circuitry, but not in the normal version.
ya I've had bad luck with mine

---------- Post added at 08:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 PM ----------

I haven't had any issues as if late though

brizey

Aug 6, 2011
Yeah, might want to check the rest of that vendor's products. They look fun and interesting, lol.

mikeprius

Jan 13, 2014
Orange County, California
Sorry I forgot about this thread. I didn't find any genuine back cover. Only 3rd party. That link to Amazon isn't Samsung lol.

I'm leery about buying anything that is not off Samsung's website anymore. I bought a "genuine" spare battery for the Galaxy S4 that turned out to be a fake. It looks different initially, so I just assumed it was a change in packaging, then the battery levels became unstable and dying extremely fast after 2 weeks. I looked online and it was similar to other fakes being sold.

scandiun

Jul 12, 2010
Sorry I forgot about this thread. I didn't find any genuine back cover. Only 3rd party. That link to Amazon isn't Samsung lol.

I'm leery about buying anything that is not off Samsung's website anymore. I bought a "genuine" spare battery for the Galaxy S4 that turned out to be a fake. It looks different initially, so I just assumed it was a change in packaging, then the battery levels became unstable and dying extremely fast after 2 weeks. I looked online and it was similar to other fakes being sold.

I ordered mine from rbconnective.com and everything perfect and legit.

Hermosa

Jan 14, 2014
Couldn't find from the Samsung site,maybe just need to get from sellers on ebay or Amazon.

Top Liked Posts