Sgh I747 Baseband Unkonow & imei Null

Search This thread

sanjoychy

Oct 23, 2006
Phone was oK but sometime it goes to hang .

Its previous baseband is i747UCLI5 And Android ver was 4.3

first i flash with I747MUMBLL1_I747MPCTBLL1_PCT_Android_4.1.1.oct

After then phone is working fine without camera.
"Without Camera Phone Baseband, Network and Imei all r OK"

but when i flash with this file

I747UCALEM_ATTALEM_ATT_USA_Android_4.0.4.oct

then Camera is OK But imei is null and Baseband is Unknown.
i try to also with this file but same result
I747UCALG1_ATTALG1_USA_ATT_Android_4.0.4.oct

I also try to flash with Odin
but failure. Odin fail to flash the phone.

Please help me ,i am failure to find this baseband file i747UCLI5

audit13

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jun 4, 2012
Toronto
Download stock ATT firmware from sammobile.com. You may have to register before downloading the required firmware file.

Reactions: sanjoychy

sanjoychy

Oct 23, 2006
When i am trying to flash with Odin then it show error.

Code:
<ID:0/008> Added!!
<OSM> Enter CS for MD5..
<OSM> Check MD5.. Do not unplug the cable..
<OSM> Please wait..
<OSM> I747UCALG1_I747ATTALG1_I747UCALG1_HOME.tar.md5 is valid.
<OSM> Checking MD5 finished Sucessfully..
<OSM> Leave CS..
<ID:0/008> Odin v.3 engine (ID:8)..
<ID:0/008> File analysis..
<ID:0/008> SetupConnection..
<ID:0/008> Initialzation..
<ID:0/008> Get PIT for mapping..
<ID:0/008> Firmware update start..
<ID:0/008> SingleDownload.
<ID:0/008> aboot.mbn
<ID:0/008> NAND Write Start!! 
<ID:0/008> FAIL! (Auth)
<ID:0/008> 
<ID:0/008> Complete(Write) operation failed.
<OSM> All threads completed. (succeed 0 / failed 1)

But when i convert this file with Octoplus Box then flashing is going fine.
But after flashing Baseband is Unkonwn and Imei is Null.

DocHoliday77

May 10, 2011
HuntsVegas!!!
What do you mean by convert the file?
You probably flashed the wrong modem. What is your current firmware build?
In terminal emulator enter:

getprop ro.bootloader

sanjoychy

Oct 23, 2006

getprop ro.bootloader

Yes U r right i flash the phone with wrong modem.
Phone previous info was

AP : I747UCALI5
Cp : I747UCLI5
CSC : I747ATTALI5

ANd now i am failure to get this official firmware. i try on sammobile and other side also.

Do u please suggest me how i ill back to my Official Stock ?

And my current firmware is Bootloader Ver : i747UCUEMJB , PDA Ver : I747UCALEM , CSC Ver: I747ATTALEM

DocHoliday77

May 10, 2011
HuntsVegas!!!
If your bootloader is MJB then that is what you need. You cannot flash older firmware and only the MJB modem will work. It looks like you are running the LEM rom currently, which should be fine. If you want everything to remain the same as it is now, you just need to flash the MJB modem. Or you can flash the full firmware and run a more up to date setup.

Get the modem here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1831898

Get the firmware here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2722660

Good luck and i hope that helps!

sanjoychy

Oct 23, 2006
If your bootloader is MJB then that is what you need. You cannot flash older firmware and only the MJB modem will work. It looks like you are running the LEM rom currently, which should be fine. If you want everything to remain the same as it is now, you just need to flash the MJB modem. Or you can flash the full firmware and run a more up to date setup.

Many, Many Thanks :)

At Last My Phone Is OK NOw .

Thanks again , because only u try to understand my problem.

Retiredfinally

Jan 15, 2010
Boston
I have an AT&T SGH-1747 that I have flashed but IMEI is null and Baseband is blank. I am on Build Number KOT49H.1747UCUFNE4, which is a rooted stock rom. If I try *#197328640# I see nothing at all. At a loss on what to do since the warranty is void now.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

DocHoliday77

May 10, 2011
HuntsVegas!!!

Glad I could help and to hear that you got it fixed! See below for info on a preventative backup I highly recommend you create.

I have an AT&T SGH-1747 that I have flashed but IMEI is null and Baseband is blank. I am on Build Number KOT49H.1747UCUFNE4, which is a rooted stock rom. If I try *#197328640# I see nothing at all. At a loss on what to do since the warranty is void now.

I got your PM and i believe this is the issue you solved by flashing the correct modem. If not, let me know.

This is something everyone should do if they haven't already. This is how to create an On-Device, hidden backup of your NV Data using Samsung's built in utility.
It will backup your NV Data across several partitions. These are partitions you should never have a need to mess with. So the backup is essentially permanent and you only ever need to do this once! You also cannot wipe it by flashing the usual stuff in Odin or recovery.
The really cool part about this backup though, is that if any NV corruption is ever detected, it will auto restore from the backup during boot up! This basically means it will protect you from ever having to worry about IMEI loss or other NV related problems!
If this had been run at the factory, or at least at the devices first boot, as I believe it should have been, I am convinced that we would never have had so many of these kinds of issues!
To my knowledge, no one who has run this backup has ever reported any problems with IMEI loss or NV corruption!

So, here is what you need to do:

Install Terminal Emulator from the store
Open and enter the following:

Code:
su
reboot nvbackup

Thats it! Your device will reboot and create the backup. There shouldn't ever be a need to force a restore, but in case it does happen, just enter this:

Code:
su
reboot nvrestore

Thats all there is to it! You are now backed up and protected!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

audit13

Jun 4, 2012
Toronto
You have the i747 as well?

I recommend flashing a modem that matches your bootloader. Flashing the wrong modem could brick your phone.

Reactions: mrrocketdog

searhino

Jun 8, 2016
help

can anyone help me I can't get my Samsung s3 i747 i flashed it from 4.3 to cm 13 and now my baseband and imei and other stuff is ****ed up and IDK how to fix it.

audit13

Jun 4, 2012
Toronto
You probably need to be running the latest 4.4.2 modem and bootloader in order to have CM13 work.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Download stock ATT firmware from sammobile.com. You may have to register before downloading the required firmware file.
    If after flashing the stock firmware it still isnt working, PM me and i can help.

getprop ro.bootloader

Glad I could help and to hear that you got it fixed! See below for info on a preventative backup I highly recommend you create.

I got your PM and i believe this is the issue you solved by flashing the correct modem. If not, let me know.

This is something everyone should do if they haven't already. This is how to create an On-Device, hidden backup of your NV Data using Samsung's built in utility.
    It will backup your NV Data across several partitions. These are partitions you should never have a need to mess with. So the backup is essentially permanent and you only ever need to do this once! You also cannot wipe it by flashing the usual stuff in Odin or recovery.
    The really cool part about this backup though, is that if any NV corruption is ever detected, it will auto restore from the backup during boot up! This basically means it will protect you from ever having to worry about IMEI loss or other NV related problems!
    If this had been run at the factory, or at least at the devices first boot, as I believe it should have been, I am convinced that we would never have had so many of these kinds of issues!
    To my knowledge, no one who has run this backup has ever reported any problems with IMEI loss or NV corruption!

So, here is what you need to do:

Install Terminal Emulator from the store
    Open and enter the following:

Code:
    su
    reboot nvbackup

Thats it! Your device will reboot and create the backup. There shouldn't ever be a need to force a restore, but in case it does happen, just enter this:

Code:
    su
    reboot nvrestore

Thats all there is to it! You are now backed up and protected!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk