[Q] HTC One OS deleted ! Please Help!

Search This thread

shin06

Aug 21, 2010
Kütahya
Hey guys! I deleted the whole of internal storage, I didn't know that it would erase the whole os :p
This is all the information about my phone,
(bootloader) version: 0.5
(bootloader) version-bootloader: 1.54.0000
(bootloader) version-baseband: 4A.21.3263.04
(bootloader) version-cpld: None
(bootloader) version-microp: None
(bootloader) version-main:
(bootloader) version-misc: PVT SHIP S-OFF

(bootloader) meid: 00000000000000
(bootloader) product: m7_ul
(bootloader) platform: HBOOT-8064
(bootloader) modelid: PN0712000
(bootloader) cidnum: 11111111
(bootloader) battery-status: good
(bootloader) battery-voltage: 4323mV
(bootloader) partition-layout: Generic
(bootloader) security: off
(bootloader) build-mode: SHIP
(bootloader) boot-mode: FASTBOOT
(bootloader) commitno-bootloader: dirty-21fde4b846
(bootloader) hbootpreupdate: 11
(bootloader) gencheckpt: 0
all: Done!

I have got the TWRP recovery working but when I try to side load a zip it always says it is corrupted and when I try to flash a ruu,zip it gives me this error : FAILED (remote: 24 parsing android-info fail)

What will I do ? I am freaking out !! :p

İ think its about Twrp final versiyon, dont show os versiion

Seanie280672

Feb 27, 2012
Halesowen
Please man? I am not getting this to work! I also gave it to a shop for repairing even he couldn't fix it.

this is your rom, or the closest thing I could find to it: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=43459658

follow the instructions.

I googled your baseband number, which gave me the missing piece to the jigsaw, your version-main which is 3.62.1700.1

If a phone repair shop cant fix it, then the simple answer is, don't ever go back there for anything, he's useless.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fazelesswhite

nkk71

Inactive Recognized Developer / Contributor
May 26, 2010
Beirut
this is your rom, or the closest thing I could find to it: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=43459658

follow the instructions.

I googled your baseband number, which gave me the missing piece to the jigsaw, your version-main which is 3.62.1700.1

If a phone repair shop cant fix it, then the simple answer is, don't ever go back there for anything, he's useless.

just dropping by to say hello ;)

1- he can pull p6 to get the original info about his phone, it's not necessarily a GPE edition

2- black or white bootloader could have been more accurate than just/only the radio+hboot combo, as he could have flashed the GPE radio only (very unlikely in this situation, but for future reference)

3- OP, do not even THINK about S-ON !!!

Fazelesswhite

Jun 27, 2014

follow the instructions.

Hmm, okay I'll do this and check if it works. I'll Private message you once i'm done. Thanks for all the help!

EDIT : I downloaded the RUU file you mentioned but it is only 491 MB? Is that supposed to be correct?

Last edited:

Fazelesswhite

Jun 27, 2014
just dropping by to say hello ;)

1- he can pull p6 to get the original info about his phone, it's not necessarily a GPE edition

2- black or white bootloader could have been more accurate than just/only the radio+hboot combo, as he could have flashed the GPE radio only (very unlikely in this situation, but for future reference)

3- OP, do not even THINK about S-ON !!!

1 - How do I do this ?
2 - What do you mean
3 - I have s-off

Thank you for the reply

Fazelesswhite

Jun 27, 2014
:D

follow the instructions.

Thanks for all your help my friend, my phone is up and running now! All thanks to you ! :D

Top Liked Posts