em2drvr03

Aug 11, 2009
028cb3c7.jpg

TrueBlue_Drew

Retired Recognized Developer
Jun 10, 2010
Salt Lake City, Utah
AT&T Samsung Galaxy S7
Ok....first I must say all you guys have some great wallpapers and set-ups!!! I love the clean looks of most all of these desktops on here. I am running
SlideMR1 v4 right now because I like having the lock screen pic and slider. Of coarse you will be able to see why but I also have Eugenes latest Froyo themed up the same way but no lockscreen pic or slider. Hopefully that will be figured out soon ;) My wallpapers unfortunatly arent as nice as most of the ones on here. Just normal live wallpapers. Soon I will find something I like!!!

Attachments

• screenshot.jpg
    screenshot.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 189
  • screenshot_4.jpg
    screenshot_4.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 203
  • screenshot_9.jpg
    screenshot_9.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 167
  • screenshot_3.jpg
    screenshot_3.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 166
  • screenshot_6.jpg
    screenshot_6.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 142
Last edited:

dbardsley

Jun 24, 2010
Here is mine

Thanks for sharing everyone. It is very helpful to see what others have done. I just started using the Zeam launcher and like it a lot. It helps me keep the screen tidy. It also alows you to hide or unhide the notification bar with a double tap on the screen. I saw someone was poking fun about the 2 clocks in a previous post.

Attachments

• CAP201007251911.jpg
    CAP201007251911.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 241
  • CAP201007252019.jpg
    CAP201007252019.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 238

bodybombs

Nov 21, 2009
central florida
lol i didnt realize at first, i thought it was textured like that on purpose, but now that i see the picture actual size i can tell. thanks again though :]

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Lately...

I just wanted to give some recent shots, mainly to show some features I like with CM 6.1 and really nice new app I am using:

Pic 1 - App is "gTabSiMiClock". It might not look like much, but it is soo handy. It has either a time/date widget with ability to launch up to 10 apps or a time/date/weather widget with the ability to launch up to 15 apps! It is really worth checking out, even if you are feeling skeptical.

Pic 2 - Also, it's nice you can move the app button around now with ADW (mine moved left). There is actually a number of custom ADW shortcuts, such as buttons to launch custom made app groups. Also, free power widget/ mini info widget/ setcpu.

Pic 3 - CM 6.1 has some nice stuff like the power widget in notification bar.

Pic 4 - Here is one of those new ADW app drawer groups I made.

Pic 5 - CM 6.1 also has a really customizable lock screen now. I like how it can be completely gesture controlled (no buttons).
    How did you get the weather and stuff in your dockbar?

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch 3G Slide using XDA App

im using adw launcher for my home app so for main dock in the settings i just selected none so that allows me to use that extra space for icons or wigets
    ohh man i like it... .any way you can maby post the rom themed?

Sure I'll post it for ya.

hear you go dock plus icons just incase you want them to
    cap2011032811061.jpg
    cap2011032811251.jpg

Rom: CM7
    Clock widget: Digital Clock Widget by BitMod Dev (Market/Free)
    Wallpapers: (Attached)
    Icons: (Attached/JAMT)
    Theme Choser: JAMT Icons Also Part Of JAMT http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=974429
    Launcher: LauncherPro/ADWLauncher #Row's-8/#Columns-5 Auto Fit Items Checked
    Widgets: Desktop visualizer/Simi Folder (Market/Free)
    Dock/Dock Icons: (Attached)
    Flashable Font: (Attached)

Desktop visualizer was used to put the icons on the homescreen and then linked to simi folder

im pretty sure thats everything:D