Details

E

E.Cadro

Papa's Got A Brand New Bag

Oh yea papa's got a brand new bag!

papa__s_got_a_brand_new_bag_by_ecadro-d4s9oz1.png

Something I never thought I would see on my little Aria
MIUI 2.2.17 Android 4.0.3

Given that our aria is an MPDI with an arm v6 processor this was a complete surprise when a dev zackconsole posted this and asked for a tester guess who pm'd him first :D
It's still got some bugs that need to be worked out namely for me the theme choser is not working :( but non the less still quite usable.

LS
widget locker theme zzbullet mod by morgynbritt
phantom music mod

HS
adw ex
one more clock stamp theme
MT widget for weather
Fresh and clean icons by kgill

2nd screen
pure news
bw widget simple solid theme

[un]necessary

May 26, 2011
www.unnecessaryname.tumblr.com

Given that our aria is an MPDI with an arm v6 processor this was a complete surprise when a dev zackconsole posted this and asked for a tester guess who pm'd him first :D
It's still got some bugs that need to be worked out namely for me the theme choser is not working :( but non the less still quite usable.

LS
phantom music mod

HS
adw ex
MT widget for weather

2nd screen
pure news

:eek: hoping that is up and running stable soon. even though i finally upgrade in less than 6 months now.

rooterdam

Aug 18, 2011

LS
phantom music mod

HS
adw ex
MT widget for weather

2nd screen
pure news

Nice! No camera right?
Sorry for the off topic…
Nice theme BTW:)

Sent from my Liberty using xda premium

Last edited:
E

E.Cadro

Nice! No camera right?
Sorry for the off topic…
Nice theme BTW:)
Sent from my Liberty using xda premium
Thanks and yes no camera basicly anything that is a problem with winsuk cm9 build will effect this as well since Zack is using it as his source to port the miui on. So as the cm9 improves so will this.

sent from wherever I am

Last edited by a moderator:
E

E.Cadro

MIUI V4

miui_v4_by_ecadro-d4szl1f.png

First time using MIUI v4 Launcher so don't laugh. :D

Well some challanges with MIUI V4 the dock and the status bar are both 9.png's so big thanks to melissa pugs for giving me a couple of templates to work from also the the data connection ie 2g 3g h are seperate image files from the data in and out arrows and both of them are stacked on top of the signal icon so it's going to be interesting to see what people come up with for that. Andy's extended settings mod doesn't work on MIUI v4 either so it took a little doing to center the clock. The battery bar was green and you guessed it another 9.png so I swithced that out to white. Most of the gadgets don't display properly on my MPDI device either and given there is no way to adjust the rows and columns from the standard 4x5 grid it doesn't leave me whole lot of real estate to work with. Okay so here is what I used.

Status bar
Weather notification
Heart wifi from va asteria
stock signal icon

LS
Metro MUI Mod MDPI LS for MiLocker or MIUI by meliisapugs Link

HS
Clock is actually miui clock from the market
icons are Blatant v15.1 shared by fredmode01 Link
Dock is from Marble Dock Pack HD by MrRedHot Link

themacman1000

Dec 30, 2010
Portland
miui_v4_by_ecadro-d4szl1f.png

First time using MIUI v4 Launcher so don't laugh. :D

Well some challanges with MIUI V4 the dock and the status bar are both 9.png's so big thanks to melissa pugs for giving me a couple of templates to work from also the the data connection ie 2g 3g h are seperate image files from the data in and out arrows and both of them are stacked on top of the signal icon so it's going to be interesting to see what people come up with for that. Andy's extended settings mod doesn't work on MIUI v4 either so it took a little doing to center the clock. The battery bar was green and you guessed it another 9.png so I swithced that out to white. Most of the gadgets don't display properly on my MPDI device either and given there is no way to adjust the rows and columns from the standard 4x5 grid it doesn't leave me whole lot of real estate to work with. Okay so here is what I used.

Status bar
Weather notification
Heart wifi from va asteria
stock signal icon

LS
Metro MUI Mod MDPI LS for MiLocker or MIUI by meliisapugs Link

HS
Clock is actually miui clock from the market
icons are Blatant v15.1 shared by fredmode01 Link
Dock is from Marble Dock Pack HD by MrRedHot Link

o_O
What about the lockscreen wallpaper?

Sent from my HTC Intruder

E

E.Cadro

Cool, thanks. Also, what is a mtz? Theme file? And is the status bar transparent by default?

Sent from my HTC Intruder

Everything theme related in miui use .mtz extensions it's basically a .zip if you change mtz to zip you can extract the files it takes a little getting used to you. Yes the status bar is transparent by default in the stock launcher.

sent from wherever I am

E

E.Cadro

Thank you so much ;)

---------- Post added at 04:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:47 PM ----------

Well finally had a chance to mess around with UCCW I have to say this is quite customizable much easier than chronotopia. :D

MIUI V4
Stock launcher

LS
I screwed by mutia

UCCW Ultimate custom clock widget
Icons Fresh and Clean by kgill

year_of_the_dragon_by_ecadro-d4tsfg1.png

E

E.Cadro

Music Soothes The Soul

Trying out cm9 with ICS reloaded which allows you to do a ton of things and works on any cm9 rom. Heres a list of the features

FEATURES

Status Bar Transparency

Status Bar Layout

Date Format

Brightness Control

Horizontal Recent Panel

Clock Location

Power Widget Enhancements

Tabbed Layout

Bottom Statusbar

Volume control

Statusbar Theming

Here's the link

Using the stock Trebuchet Launcher. Found a interesting little thing it lets you put small dv widgets in the dock mine are blank images but kinda cool for theming purposes.

Lockscreen
Widget locker Glass ICS Widgetlocker Theme by chrisbanks2 LINK
Clock and Date are 2 Ultimate Custom Clock Widgets

Main screen
Stock search bar and app drawer icon
Wall from unknown had on my sd card

Well I know it's not anything earth shattering but I didn't want you guys to think I fell off the face of the earth or something :D

music_soothes_the_soul_by_ecadro-d4v9m1i.jpg

Top Liked Posts