• Thread starter LegionTHEFecalExcretion
  • Start date
Search This thread

darkkinder

Dec 28, 2011
I sent an email to them asking if they (Alphanoize Games) could optimize the game for Xperia Play Controls.

answer:

Hello

we're happy to hear you like our game (we love it too :) ! For the XPeria controls, we cannot say if and when we include them. Currently we want to adapt the current version for all common Android devices, which is very tricky !

As soon as we have any updates, we'll spread it via Google+/Facebook/Twitter, so feel free to follow us there !

Have a nice weekend,
Arne

Alphanoize Games
Arne Wörheide & Hicham Allaoui, Computerspiele GbR
Waldrandsiedlung 7
16761 Hennigsdorf
Germany

L

LegionTHEFecalExcretion

They dont even need to optimize it for the Play specifically, all they have to do is make the generic android d-pad and d-pad center buttons work with the controls. It would take them 5 minutes. After that response I am tempted to just do it my self. GRRRRRRR........ Found myself a new project.

L

LegionTHEFecalExcretion

looks like i am going to have to modify the game engine itself for this to work, I know what I need to do, but I have no experience translating touch input to keyboard input. I have some reading to do. Hopefully I can do a quick and dirty Xperia Play port. :p

kiche

Feb 11, 2012
keep going , I've juste finish super meat boy on pc (light world) .
I've try cheese man and it's smell like smb ^^ , it would be great with xperia play pad.
Thanks in advance.

L

LegionTHEFecalExcretion

nevermind, i got it, this games is a thousand times better with gamekeyboard! Holy crap, we have Super Meat Boy on our Plays!!

Mael5trom

Jun 15, 2010
indeed, difficulty goes up and down as it goes along, 3 cheesed the whole game within a couple of hours playing on and off, dunno how the hell you would do some of those levels on touch screen only tbh...

Selim873

Apr 8, 2011
It says it's not compatible! :(

I'm using Darkforest 3.0.5 if that helps.

It's confusing because it's compatible with my LG Vortex, that is a VERY low end device too...

Top Liked Posts