General Discussion Lounge

Search This thread

jdoggraz

Retired Moderator
Nov 19, 2007
Glendale, Arizona
Here you go SmartToolkit-SP-RC08 does alot more than keylock, has an XP like start menu, can set up gadgets that are accesible easily and also hotkeys :)

And on another note..

2329887_862d187d1190992889_m.jpg

:D

Haha those things are hilarious... lol...

cmzeunges

Apr 26, 2008
Automatic keylock..

Hey, I use Automatic Keylock 4.02 from this site: http://maniac.fschreiner.de/
There isn't a lot to it, but I like it.. you can set it up to lock at different time intervals, and to not lock if windows media(and other apps) are running... just thought that I would throw that out there.. :rolleyes: Also, it was free...

If you're a SmartToolkit user there's an option on Control Panel to AutoKeyLock your Excalibur. It has some customizations also it's pretty cool. Check it out, I think that's what you're looking for

Hope it helped
Cheers

tomiglio

Jun 12, 2007
London
Any way to customize the right softkey? I dont see tha point of having contacts there when in 6.1 u type a letter and the contacts pop out.
Thanks

stylez

Moderator Emeritus
Any way to customize the right softkey? I dont see tha point of having contacts there when in 6.1 u type a letter and the contacts pop out.
Thanks

Taken from another thread on XDA http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=288322

Using a registry editor:
Navigate to: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Home
Create New Key: Keys
Create New Key: 113
Edit:Name: (Default) String: Name of Softkey
Create New String Value: Name: Open String: \Application Path\Application.lnk or exe
Soft-reset your device --
After you soft-reset you will notice that the right softkey's label still hasn't changed [but it will launch your app or link] you need to refresh it. The easiest way is to trigger an app to change it, what I do is go into Messaging choose any message and mark it as unread, this makes the OS change the right softkey when you return Home just press the right softkey again and the next time you go back to Home the label will change.

Last edited:

the-light

May 11, 2008
Nokia 8.3 5G
ok, i like this thread, and heres a question or an issue...
i need to b able reading hebrew lang on my dash, theres a software called eyron, but this guys wants around 70$ for it...forget it..
does any1 knows how can i install heb?, i just need to read, dont even need to write..
thx in advance.

the-light

May 11, 2008
Nokia 8.3 5G
nop, it aint enough installing heb fonts, all i c r squares..hebrew is written from right to left and needs to b used by special characters.