Buying a new phone to replace your LG G2

Search This thread

vklexer

Jun 4, 2012
What phone would you choose if you had to give up your LG G2?

I was thinking if I should sell my G2 and buy a new phone with 2 year warranty. In my mind, selling the G2 with 1year warranty left is a good option, cause our G2 is still worth buying for people with worse phones

xNotta

Aug 4, 2010
I'm never buying another LG! Only phone that has ever psychically broken in multiple places (two G2s' have done this) from less than normal use, (Case, screen protector, soft cloth to charge on while sitting on a powdered gold coated pillow, etc)
Feels cheap quality, but it's what's inside that matters, and the G2 had the top of the line specs when it was released.

Next phone will be a Samsung Galaxy S#, Google Nexus, or HTC.

The HTC modding community were always friendly and I was never treated like a kid by them. (Unlike the G2 forums where everyone treats you like children who don't know anything, just read one of our ROM's OPs....)
HTC again because they allow ways to root without exploits.
Galaxy just because there are a billion of accessories available.
Nexus because it's a development phone!

Last edited:

audit13

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jun 4, 2012
Toronto
I mentioned the G3 because I am in Canada and see mint and new G3 phones go for 200 to 270 CAD. With the xchange rates at 30%, the G3 is a good value to me.

vklexer

Jun 4, 2012
Do you think it's a good idea to sell my g2 at this point? I just know that phones aren't developed to last. So I think problems will start after 2 years are passed. That's why I would like to sell it earlier. I don't have any complaints for my g2, except for call quality and maybe some lags here and there. I would like to buy a nexus or Motorola..

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Honestly g3 is a downgrage compared to g2's price/performance ratio . Not even worth mentioning imo.