[MOD] GALAXY S2 % BATTERY MOD for XWKL1 STOCK for ROOTED device [UPDATE 09/01]

Search This thread

maxvanni

Dec 13, 2010
Hi guys! Here you can get the lastest % battery mod for your Galaxy S II

Here there's the battery percentage mod in gingerbread style and the rest everything is stock touchwiz ;)

Compatibility: Samsung Galaxy S2 stock rom XWKL1 rooted with CF-ROOT (or other kernel) (http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1103399)

HOW TO FLASH:

1) root with CF-ROOT, SpeedMod SGS2 etc. (be sure the kernel auto installs root)

2) place the .zip file on your phone (internal memory or sd card)

3) reboot phone in clockwordmod recovery

4) select install zip from sdcard -> choose zip from sd card -> *select the .zip file placed on 2) -> select yes to confirm

5) reboot your phone and enjoy your battery %

p.s. use at your own risk! check always your are flashing the right framework! FOR EXAMPLE: XXKI3 STOCK BATTERY MOD WORKS ONLY WITH XXKI3 STOCK BUILD VERSION ONLY!

have fun!

Attachments

• SC20110921-104600.jpg
    SC20110921-104600.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 9,373
Last edited:

prosumerhacks

Mar 28, 2010
Nice work!

Hi guys! Because of no one developer providing a % battery icon mod for the lastest Samsung leaked firmware, i've provided one on my own :D

Here there's the battery icon mod in gingerbread style and everything is stock touchwiz ;)

Compatibility: stock rom XXKG3 rooted with CF-ROOT (http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1103399)

HOW TO FLASH:

1) root with CF-ROOT

4) select install zip from sdcard -> choose zip from sd card -> *select the .zip file placed on 2) -> select yes to confirm

have fun!

Can you also add a mod for the network/wifi colored icons when connected to Google account.. a la Nexus....

thanks!

maxvanni

Dec 13, 2010
you need to backup systemUI.apk, framework-res.apk and twframework-res.apk and than put them in to .zip file and reflash it ;)

NEED SOMEONE TO UPLOAD XXKG3 STOCK FILES systemUI.apk, framework-res.apk and twframework-res.apk

Last edited:

alexeiw123

Sep 10, 2010
Thank you! this is brilliant! just flashed on to mine.

I am more than happy with it as is, can I make some suggestions... great...

1. H+ logo is still grey
2. seems icons are permanantly green, stock gingerbread goes green when gtalk is connected.
3. Green while full would be prettier than blue, I think, but that is only preference.

Thanks again!

Last edited:

maxvanni

Dec 13, 2010
due to lots of request, now avalaible GREEN battery mod with stock icons just uploaded

enjoy! ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: magic wand

ax0nom

Jan 8, 2011
Hi!

Sorry If it's a noob question: I know it is for XXKG3 but, can I flash this on XXKG2?

If not possible is it hard to do It myself?

Thx a lot! ;)

jokuvuan

Jul 25, 2010
I can't seem to install this.

I have KG3 and CF-Root. When I go to 3E recovery it just says this:

E: Failed to verify whole-file signature.
E: Signature verification failed.

Any ideas?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi guys! Here you can get the lastest % battery mod for your Galaxy S II

Here there's the battery percentage mod in gingerbread style and the rest everything is stock touchwiz ;)

Compatibility: Samsung Galaxy S2 stock rom XWKL1 rooted with CF-ROOT (or other kernel) (http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1103399)

HOW TO FLASH:

1) root with CF-ROOT, SpeedMod SGS2 etc. (be sure the kernel auto installs root)

p.s. use at your own risk! check always your are flashing the right framework! FOR EXAMPLE: XXKI3 STOCK BATTERY MOD WORKS ONLY WITH XXKI3 STOCK BUILD VERSION ONLY!

have fun!
    ITALIANO E' possibile avere la versione x l'ultima rom stock italiana kg1 2.3.3?? Grazie mille!

It's possible to create a version compatible with the last italian stock rom kg1 2.3.3? Thanks in advance!

If I'll have more time of course

[ITA]Grazie mille!!!
    Tra l'altro potresti postare anche una mini-guida su come si fa a modificare correttamente il framework-res...? Io ho provato modificando un paio di files xml e le png dell'icona, ma senza successo (ho ottenuto solo force closes e la batteria non era ancora quella stock LOL) [/ITA]

Thankyou very much!!!
    I wonder if you could post a guide for modifying framework-res.apk by our own, I'we tried but without success (continuous force closes of lots of system apps and the battery is still the stock one!!!)

It will take lot of time.. maybe ;)

New % battery mod uploaded, now with Android 2.3.5 based on XXKI3 framework!

enjoy and download :D
    XXKH3 % battery mod is online! enjoy!! :)
    new base XWKJ3, new % battery mod online!

enjoy
    XWKJ2 % battery mod uploaded!
    enjoy!