CLOSED

Search This thread

fanaticprakash

Jan 26, 2012
Coimbatore
Does anyone using WT19i with Hybrom experience call being turn off almost all the time?
I can't find any solution about this problem. I think the fix in 1st post may help me but there is no fix for WT19i

I'm using hybrom only I never faced such issues ,make sure you did a full wipe while installing hybrom:) and since hybrom using same four corner dialing as stock some times we may touch end call button while in call with out our knowledge :D

Darkify0912

Feb 1, 2012
I'm using hybrom only I never faced such issues ,make sure you did a full wipe while installing hybrom:) and since hybrom using same four corner dialing as stock some times we may touch end call button while in call with out our knowledge :D

I use the headphone instead when I have a call, but it still cut off my call :(
I reinstall it but it still happen :(

MHE1337

Jun 25, 2009
Updating to V16

I know this may be a stupid question but i am currently running v15 and want to update to v16. Which way is the easiest to do this?

MHE1337

Jun 25, 2009
I have another "stupid" question ;-)

My screen does not go black when i am in a phone call. I have downloaded the proximity fix to help with this problem but how do i flash it on my phone :D?

melander

Dec 31, 2011
Parañaque
Just noticed something since V15 for the calendar.
When on month view, the header for Sun - Sat is not aligned with the columns for the calendar.

redtab

Mar 25, 2011
i want to know wt kind of APP u guys use for backup and restore. Everytime i upgrade to a new hybrom, i need to reinstall the app by every single kick. Any good restore app can auto restore ??

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    its a system app named stk here u go
    yup,the line is there on build.prop,permissons correct,rw-r--r-- right?
    i think everything just fine,but when i refresh the FB plugin,eventstream just going FC..i wonder why??:confused:

This can help you..
    Flash back ur phone with stock rom..
    Instal titanium backup,
    And back up this app..

- Semc facebook proxy
    - Timescape
    - Timescape feeds
    - Timescape widget
    - Evenstream engine
    - Facebook extension
    - Twitter extension

Instal hybrom and restore app with titanium again..
    I never leave this app..

Click thanks if this help you :D

Sent from my WT19i using xda premium
    IMO you all need to cool down and be a little bit more respectful and thankful to bbooff; some of you act with a massive sense of entitlement which is completely unjustified...this guy is working extremely hard, all alone, to pimp multiple handsets and from what I can see all he gets back in return is a bunch of whinging and complaints.

This dude is pumping out updates of far greater magnitude and with far more regularity than any mobile manufacturer out there, and they have an entire professional team at it (and they still f*ck up releases!).

If you think you can do better I'd say go ahead and do it, it is not as easy as it looks...until you gain those high level skills, how about we try and be a little more factual and respectful with the bug reports and release demands?
    long press back key to kill doesn't work?

It is working have you enable it in application settings?:D
    chan1628, I've started using App Backup & Restore from the market. It saves the installation files from all your apps to SD and you can quickly re-instate all of your apps after wiping.

Also backup your GO launcher settings in the preferences.
    I'm backup my data in CWM recovery..
    and every i wiping data and install the new update of HYBROM, in CWM Recovery i use advanced restore then restore data then reboot. All your app, sms, contact (all of your data) will be restored.
    i'm using this method since i using HYBROMv4 - HYBROMv7.
    Tested by me.

press thanks button if i help
    :)