Deleted OS Smn900v, please help

Search This thread

gobraves00

Jun 14, 2008
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
Please help. Some how I managed to delete my OS. I can still access my phone recovery as well I can still access safe strap. I have tried reinstalling my backup with no luck. I tried put Rom on ad card and flashing that with no luck. I tried using Odin and have had no luck. I have spent last three days searching with no luck. I find a lot of people with same issues but no one responded with resolution. If someone could please help me I would greatly appreciate it.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using XDA Free mobile app

mjh68

Apr 20, 2010
Which version of safe strap are you on ? What is preventing Odin flash? Only option is Odin so just make sure your flashing the correct tar for your firmware...ie if you are on the nc2 leak that tar

gobraves00

Jun 14, 2008
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
Which version of safe strap are you on ? What is preventing Odin flash? Only option is Odin so just make sure your flashing the correct tar for your firmware...ie if you are on the nc2 leak that tar

Thanks for reply. I'm on safestrap 3.72
I rooted phone and got safestrap and was getting ready to download a Rom and then all this happened. So I am currently on stock as far as I can tell. I have tried to install anything and everything but nothing will work. Phone says not mounted and Odin says it can't write it. What would u suggest?

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using XDA Free mobile app

mjh68

Apr 20, 2010
Try to manually mount card in safe strap . I am not real familiar with Odin being my first Samsung phone , but otherwise maybe try mounting card in Abd if you have it setup on computer. You have the tar in the AP slot and using Odin 3.09 ?