Code:
#include 
/*
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
*/

PAC-MAN 5.0 beta 1 for our LG G2 Mini d620

Sources: https://github.com/invaderjohn/

What now works:
All govenors
Haptic feedback*
Vibration*
Camera *

What doesn't work:
-Lift to wake *
-NFC( ? )*
-Knock-On
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Change keyboard vibration intensity in keyboard settings/advanced
* you can use Kernel adiutor from market to set vibration intensity
* NFC can be turned on and off and apps say its supported, but have not tested it myself
* Turn it off in screen settings to prevent on going screen wakes, can use gravity screen from playstore to get this
* Use open cam from market for best use

For optimizations:
##SABERMOD 4.9 COMPILED##

And a special Thx to
@CyanogenMod and PAC-MAN team for theire awesome work.
@enzo_cz for promo pic and support

DOWNLOAD: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxvVPjfMOPtBRkVMWVlaZlJwU1E/view?usp=sharing
GAPPS: http://xdaforums.com/paranoid-android/general/gapps-official-to-date-pa-google-apps-t2943900

IF you like my work, don't hesitate to by me a beer or two, to keep me going

Last edited:

sebatox

Oct 19, 2014
i wonder if @invaderjohn wants to go official with some of these rom or just port as much as he can.
feels much better than cm12 after 2 hours usage

gj as always : )

what is next ? mby pa ? :D

invaderjohn

Jun 12, 2009
Can i flash it over cm12 without lose data ?

nope, need a clean flash! but do a backup of everything before with some backup app :)

i wonder if @invaderjohn wants to go official with some of these rom or just port as much as he can.
feels much better than cm12 after 2 hours usage

gj as always : )

what is next ? mby pa ? :D

this is not a port, this is an actual rom build.
its as good as an official, the only thing that happens when u go official is that i get my stuff on theire github and such. i still have to be a maintiner so its actually worse to get an official rom.

il se if i find something better about aospa, then perhaps i can try to build it.

enzo_cz

Oct 25, 2014
Bilovice
www.mobilizujeme.cz
So do u suggest this instead of cm12?
Well, this being rather "individual's taste" question. But this ROM is a sort of "all best features in one" so in terms of possible customization it's better. E.g. the circle bar app is awesome by all means. U can change animations, u can use gestures etc. Along with this ROM I am running the Xposed with immersive mod and pie cntrol given by gravity box and it is such a great feel.

tecno789

Feb 27, 2015
Milan
Well, this being rather "individual's taste" question. But this ROM is a sort of "all best features in one" so in terms of possible customization it's better. E.g. the circle bar app is awesome by all means. U can change animations, u can use gestures etc. Along with this ROM I am running the Xposed with immersive mod and pie cntrol given by gravity box and it is such a great feel.
But let the graphics question, in terms of performance, stability? For example, cm12 reboots many times on my phone, Is this rom better under this point of view?

Thanks

enzo_cz

Oct 25, 2014
Bilovice
www.mobilizujeme.cz
So do u suggest this instead of cm12?

But let the graphics question, in terms of performance, stability? For example, cm12 reboots many times on my phone, Is this rom better under this point of view?

Thanks
I am running this with kool-aid kernel @1.6GHz. The antutu score embedded on Kool-Aid thread - 20,283 points. From my perspective this being most complete and stable ROM I have had. I dont know aboout random reboots or whatever.

tecno789

Feb 27, 2015
Milan
nope, need a clean flash! but do a backup of everything before with some backup app :)

this is not a port, this is an actual rom build.
its as good as an official, the only thing that happens when u go official is that i get my stuff on theire github and such. i still have to be a maintiner so its actually worse to get an official rom.

il se if i find something better about aospa, then perhaps i can try to build it.
For clean flash do u mean wipe data and cache, right?

tecno789

Feb 27, 2015
Milan
I'm trying this rom, it seems perfect

---------- Post added at 11:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 PM ----------

I have just a bad trouble, in kernel auditor I can't set 1,6 Ghz.. I set it and kernel auditor outputs me 998 mhz :( why? This is a bad problem guys..

invaderjohn

Jun 12, 2009
I'm trying this rom, it seems perfect

---------- Post added at 11:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 PM ----------

I have just a bad trouble, in kernel auditor I can't set 1,6 Ghz.. I set it and kernel auditor outputs me 998 mhz :( why? This is a bad problem guys..

its because it doesnt onclude the kool-aid kernel. flash that again, problem solved!

Top Liked Posts