[Q] Micromax Canvas HD or Nokia Lumia 620

Search This thread

mvaidy

Mar 26, 2011
Can someone suggest me which mobile would be a better buy.. Both costs the same..

Nokia Lumia 620 or Micromax Canvas HD.

karan1038

Aug 8, 2012
Chandigarh
www.androidgang.com
I would definitely go for canvas hd Becoz of its camera, hd screen and it is hackable for custom roms and do you know that Window phone is more prone to virus and other type of hacks. I had a great experience with micromax as I personally have micromax a60. Micromax is a good company. I would say that you should go for micromax

PLEASE HIT THANKS IF I HELPED

Reactions: mvaidy

mvaidy

Mar 26, 2011
I would definitely go for canvas hd Becoz of its camera, hd screen and it is hackable for custom roms and do you know that Window phone is more prone to virus and other type of hacks. I had a great experience with micromax as I personally have micromax a60. Micromax is a good company. I would say that you should go for micromax

Thanks Karan... How is the built quality of the Canvas HD?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.