[MOD]Motorola Motoluxe XT615 MotoRoX ROM & Jelly Bean 4.2 theme by enox [13.02.2013]

Search This thread

assasukasse

Dec 14, 2011
hello, just a quick feedback
i installed the rom and the theme with no problems
everything worked perfectly
however the color of the text in the email app renders hard to read
moreover on the app business calendar, the buttons ok and cancel have became invisible...but they still work: ok on the left, and cancel on the right.
is there any way to change the color of the text and give it a bit darker shade?
many thanks

osstis

Oct 13, 2009
West Yorkshire / Silesia Poland
Last edited:

enox.co

Jul 8, 2012
Lippstadt
www.enox.co
I got another thing, is there any chance to replace answer slider to get standard one like this http://www.google.com/imgres?q=moto...2&tbnw=123&ndsp=31&ved=1t:429,r:14,s:200,i:46 or similar just simple slide to right to answer or to left to end call? I was trying almost all locker apps from market but no one works as it should (most of them are just lock screen) any suggestions?

delete the "UnlockGE_alldpi .apk" (/system/app/UnlockGE_alldpi.apk) and reboot ........ now it should look like that...

Reactions: moojo and luxxx123

osstis

Oct 13, 2009
West Yorkshire / Silesia Poland
delete the "UnlockGE_alldpi .apk" (/system/app/UnlockGE_alldpi.apk) and reboot ........ now it should look like that...

thanks but I have message that file is read-only and cannot be deleted

sorted now, in root explorer just select on top mount r/w and then delete file, lock screen is old one now as I need but call answer switcher not changed
(still three circles not a slider like old Moto or stock Vanilla one) any ideas how to change call answer slider? maybe change dialer because it is integrated with? not sure

Last edited:

enox.co

Jul 8, 2012
Lippstadt
www.enox.co
thanks but I have message that file is read-only and cannot be deleted

sorted now, in root explorer just select on top mount r/w and then delete file, lock screen is old one now as I need but call answer switcher not changed
(still three circles not a slider like old Moto or stock Vanilla one) any ideas how to change call answer slider? maybe change dialer because it is integrated with? not sure

....i don´t know

Reactions: Dehuu and luxxx123

ivasse

Mar 2, 2010
Has anyone tried to flash this rom in a Motorla Atrix TV XT682? Its specs are quite similar to the XT615 except the TV module.

Thank you
Ivasse

T

thund3rbay

A really great job ... Get a motoluxe for gift ... installed your roms and your theme ! ... Really GREAT job !

enox.co

Jul 8, 2012
Lippstadt
www.enox.co
Hello I hereby want to thank all users of the MotoRoX ROM & Jelly Bean 4.2 theme.
I saw that the MotoRoX ROM was downloaded over 1000 times and the Jelly Bean 4.2 theme over 500 times. I never though that so much people will try my mods for Motoluxe and i´m very happy about that so much people like it. :victory:

& yes i will release a little update for MotoRoX in the next 2-3 weeks :)
:p

Reactions: Dehuu

Teslic

Sep 11, 2011
Novi Sad
Hello I hereby want to thank all users of the MotoRoX ROM & Jelly Bean 4.2 theme.
I saw that the MotoRoX ROM was downloaded over 1000 times and the Jelly Bean 4.2 theme over 500 times. I never though that so much people will try my mods for Motoluxe and i´m very happy about that so much people like it. :victory:

& yes i will release a little update for MotoRoX in the next 2-3 weeks :)
:p

Hello, I have done everything that you said to do, and my Motoluxe 615 is looking realy great!!! But it looks and runs fine only for lets say 4hours but it starts to slow down.. And afther lats say 8 hours It is so slow that I cant eaven unlock it!
Battery wont hold up to 4 days like with factory ROM and theme...
on my factory ROM clock wasnt working but now it is ok :)

PLEASE HELP!

enox.co

Jul 8, 2012
Lippstadt
www.enox.co
Hello, I have done everything that you said to do, and my Motoluxe 615 is looking realy great!!! But it looks and runs fine only for lets say 4hours but it starts to slow down.. And afther lats say 8 hours It is so slow that I cant eaven unlock it!
Battery wont hold up to 4 days like with factory ROM and theme...
on my factory ROM clock wasnt working but now it is ok :)

PLEASE HELP!

you have flashed MotoRoX ROM & Jelly Bean theme? or only MotoRoX ROM ? do you have format the following partitions before you flash the ROM /system /data and /cache ? What was your factory firmware ? ....

Reactions: Dehuu

bobson4

Jan 26, 2008
Łódź
Hi, I like Ur ROM but;) there`s also but;p I`m using also Moto defy with whiterabbit 2.1.1 which is based on CM 7.2. I like in it the notification area. http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1510063 in the thumbnails you have the example. It looks like JB and behave. So... My proposition is to apply something like that in Ur ROM cuz CM 7.2 is also based on 2.3.7.
Also i miss few things... like wake up by sound buttons, holding back button close active app, configurable shortcuts on lock screen, turning flashlight by menu button from lockscreen, configurable levels of backlight and to sum up the menu in the settings to additional settings like it is in CM...Also U could add beatsAudio or smth like that, menu to overclock, and alsom implenet theme chooser, it would help many people to apply the best theme and for U it could be good option cuz U wouldn`t have to improve yours theme.
I can help but I was developing something for WM 5 long time ago...BUT I`m fast learnig;p

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [MOD]Motorola Motoluxe XT615 MotoRoX ROM & Jelly Bean 4.2 theme by enox [13.02.2013]

Motorola Motoluxe XT615 MotoRoX ROM & Jelly Bean 4.2 theme by enox

enoxmotoluxext615.png

foreword:

-------->please read the complete instructions before you start anything<---------
    -------->it is very important to follow this install instructions carefully<---------
    -------->if you don´t follow it your device get into a never ending Bootloop or apps getin "forced to close"<---------
    -------->if you have questions or any problem write here in thread or pm me<---------
    -------->noone is allowed to upload & share my files without my agreement<---------

preparation & requirements for the Jelly Bean theme:

You have to flash one of this ROM´s before you are able to install the Jelly Bean 4.2 theme:

MotoRoX ROM for Motoluxe XT615 by enox

or

[ROM] Relentless ROM | v1.0 | Motorola Motoluxe XT615

Motorola Motoluxe XT615 MotoRoX ROM by enox
    motorolamotoluxext615mo.png

features in MotoRoX ROM:
    - Deodexed
    - Prerooted (SuperSU)
    - Busybox
    - init.d supported with some performance scripts
    - Zipaligned
    - all stocked Motorola stuff removed
    - performance & space optimized
    - Multilanguage support !

preparation:
    You need a compatible firmware running on your Motoluxe as base.
    The following firmwares are fully compatible with "Motorola Motoluxe XT615 MotoRoX ROM":

IRM-1670-0-4073 *confirmed*

IRM-1540-0-4073 *confirmed*

IRM-167A-0-4053 *confirmed*

I use firmware: IRM-1670-0-4073

Firmware: IRM-1670-0-4073-A02
    RSD lite: RSD lite 5.7

Installation:
    1. Download the MotoRoX_ROM_Multilanguage_by_enox.zip - 111.86 MB here !
    2. Copy it to your sdcard
    3. start Temp Clockworkmod Recovery v6.0.2.8 for Motorola Motoluxe XT615
    4. I recommend to make a nandroid backup before flashing...
    5. I recommend to format the following partitions before flashing: /system /data and /cache
    6. Now flash the ROM
    7. After this just reboot...

instructions for theme installation: (MotoRoX ROM user)

1. now download the MotoRoX-Jelly-Bean-4.2-theme_by_enox.zip and copy it to your sdcard

MotoRoX-Jelly-Bean-4.2-theme_by_enox.zip

2. start cwm recovery and flash the MotoRoX-Jelly-Bean-4.2-theme_by_enox.zip you have copied to your sdcard

3. ....reboot your Motoluxe and wait....the first boot can take 2-3 minutes

preparation for "Relentless ROM" users:

1. download: setup_kit_for_motoluxe_jb_theme.zip and copy it to your sdcard

2. start cwm recovery and flash the "setup_kit_for_motoluxe_jb_theme.zip" (This installs only the adwlauncher)

3. after flashing reboot your device............now set up adwlauncher & set it as main launcher (Because the stocked launcher doesn´t work with this theme)

4. now your device is ready for theme installation...........

instructions for theme installation: (Relentless ROM user)

1. before you flash this theme make sure you have "no widgets" on your home screen! and you have to set a new background image "Wallpaper" that is saved on SDcard
    (because after flashing the jelly bean theme the launcher has no longer access to the stocked background images "Wallpapers")

2. now download the Motoluxe_XT615_Jelly_Bean_4.2_B13.12.2012.zip and copy it to your sdcard

Motoluxe_XT615_Jelly_Bean_4.2_B13.12.2012.zip - 18.42 MB

3. start cwm recovery and flash the Motoluxe_XT615_Jelly_Bean_4.2_B13.12.2012.zip you have copied to your sdcard

5. ....reboot your Motoluxe and wait....the first boot can take 3-4 minutes

>>>>>important information!<<<<<(for MotoRoX & Relentless ROM user)

if you want to remove the Jelly Bean 4.2 theme/ or if you want to do a factory reset
    ... you have to reflash your ROM(MotoRoX ROM or Relentless ROM) first!
    if you don´t do this first your device will get into a bootloop!

...the Motoluxe_XT615_Screenshot_MOD only works with my Motorola Motoluxe XT615 Jelly Bean 4.2 theme

additional colour skins & custom stuff @2nd post!

changelog:
    Code:
    [B][U]19.10.2012 | enox_Jelly_Bean_Theme_RC_1[/U][/B]
    -initial release 

[B][U]20.10.2012 | enox_Jelly_Bean_Theme_RC_1.1[/U][/B]
    -fixed unlocker bug
    -added optimized stocked launcher
    -remove bug from updater-script

[B][U]23.10.2012 | enox_Jelly_Bean_Theme_RC_1.2[/U][/B]
    -new framework-res.apk  "hope this fix bootloops etc" 
    -removed launcher from last build...

[B][U]25.10.2012 | enox_Jelly_Bean_Theme_RC_1.2[/U][/B]
    -install instructions "updated"
    -second edit: complete updated install instructions " now it should on every firmware "

[B][U]26.10.2012 | enox_Jelly_Bean_Theme_RC_1.3[/U][/B]           
    -added hololauncher
    -added new framework
    -added Motoluxe-framework-patcher
    -new install instructions- 

[B][U]01.11.2012 | enox_Jelly_Bean_theme_v2.0[/U][/B]  
    -complete new framework-res.apk
    -fixed all known app problems
    -performance optimized
    -added new bootanimation
    -Multilanguage update ... now it should support all languages....
    -just find it out :)
    -edit: Motorola-XT615-framework-patcherx.zip download link fixed .
    -edit: fixed Deskclock.apk

[B][U]02.11.2012 | enox_Jelly_Bean_theme_v2.1[/U][/B]
    -fixed updader-script"now it installs the bootanimation correct
    -removed framework-patcher & edit: install instructions
    -fixed DeskClock.apk 
    -edit: addet "solution if your apps get forced close"
    -I think now this install instructions are easy to understand and works for everyone...
    -please give me a feedback.... 
    -added a link to my Motoluxe-Wallpaper-pack

[B][U]06.11.2012 | enox_Jelly_Bean_theme_v3.0[/U][/B]
    -new launcher (adw)
    -added google music
    -fixed note app
    -...i would say everything is new :)

[B][U]29.11.2012 | Motoluxe XT615 Jelly Bean 4.2 theme[/U][/B]
    -optimized & upgraded framework & systemUI
    -new 4.2 bootanimation
    -new contacts & phone apk
    -some bug fixes (Deskclock.apk, CusCamera.apk ......)
    -no launcher apk included : recommend launchers are adwlauncher & hololauncher
    -fastes framework build :)

[B][U]01.12.2012 | Motoluxe XT615 Jelly Bean 4.2 theme[/U][/B]
    new mirror
    repacked with adw.launcher...
    2nd edit: 
    -fixed motoluxe-original-framework.zip download

[B][U]06.12.2012 | Motoluxe_XT615_BUILD_06.12.2012[/U][/B]
    -added newer version of adw.launcher
    -fixed bug in systemUI
    -added screenshot mod

[B][U]07.12.2012 | Motoluxe_XT615_BUILD_07.12.2012[/U][/B]
    -split mod: now screenshot mod is an stand alone update...

[B][U]08.12.2012 | Motoluxe_XT615_BUILD_07.12.2012[/U][/B]
    -only a few changes @ additional instructions

[B][U]09.12.2012 | Motoluxe_XT615_BUILD_07.12.2012[/U][/B]
    -added some colour skins & remakes from older versions of my mod

[B][U]11.12.2012 | Motoluxe_XT615_BUILD_07.12.2012[/U][/B]
    -edit instructions for preparation & installation ...

[B][U]18.12.2012 | Motoluxe_XT615_Jelly_Bean_4.2_B13.12.2012[/U][/B]
    -new instructions 
    -only works with [URL="http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2036510"][ROM] Relentless ROM | v1.0 | Motorola Motoluxe XT615[/URL]

[B][U]19.12.2012 | New Temp CWM Recovery 6.0.2.3[/U][/B]
    -new temp cwm recovery (find it at second post)

[B][U]22.12.2012 | MotoRoX ROM[/U][/B]
    -new MotoRoX ROM released

[B][U]26.12.2012 | MotoRoX ROM[/U][/B]
    -new version of Jelly Bean theme for use with MotoRoX ROM (second post)
    -instructions updated

[B][U]14.01.2013 | *info* MotoRoX ROM[/U][/B]
    -added to instructions & informations: This firmwares are "fully compatible" with MotoRoX ROM *confirmed*
    -IRM-1670-0-4073, IRM-1540-0-4073 & IRM-167A-0-4053  

[B][U]13.02.2013 | *update* for CWM Recovery to  v6.0.2.8 [/U][/B]
    -[URL="http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2067510"]Temp Clockworkmod Recovery v6.0.2.8 for Motorola Motoluxe XT615[/URL]
    never forget that it was much work for me to made this & I don´t want anything for it, maybe a click on "Thanks" if you like it :)
    Thanks to RAB and luxxx123 (the two developers of the Relentless ROM) because I used parts from there ROM for making my MotoRoX ROM.
    additional colour skins & custom stuff !

motoluxejellybeanskinpa.png

...here are some colour skins & remakes from older versions of my Jelly Bean 4.2 theme mod...​

1. red_statusbar_closer.zip - 426.60 KB

2. green_statusbar_closer.zip - 426.58 KB

3. enox-Motoluxe-JB-4.2-old-icons.zip - 2.90 MB

4. enox-Motoluxe-ics-theme-remake.zip - 2.91 MB

...optimzed Whatsapp background images: Whatsapp background images by enox

...my Wallpaper collection: Motoluxe XT615 Wallpaper collection

...if you like my work, don't forget to click on "Thanks"-Button :p

you have to flash IRM-1670-0-4073-A02_BFM_service.sbf with RSD lite not with cwm or other tools ...... its multilanguage etc you not lose 3g or anything else you just get a more stable and faster device .... and than you are able to flash my theme ... my theme only works with newest firmware = IRM-1670-0-4073-A02_BFM_service.sbf
    ok, flash tonight IRM-1670-0-4073-A02_BFM_service.sbf and check the issue of 3G, the multilanguage not bother me, I use it in English and ready, thank you very much for the reply, ah! Enox, the issue of optimization that I spent with this retail firm should not start well? regards

the Jelly Bean theme & my init.d optimation pack is made for/with IRM-1670-0-4073-A02_BFM_service.sbf .... so if you have flashed this .sbf all things have to work...
    Okkk, thank you very much Enox many, but to lift after 3G, any little thing you commented on the night as I was

regards

Edit.. Enox, excuse me but does not work, I put the firm IRM-1670-0-4073-A02_BFM_service.sbf starts all good, then went to flash cwm 6.0.1.5 and JB-Theme-RC1-by-enox.zip, finishes it starts up lock screen and restarts automatically, so steadily, please help

i uploaded a new version ... i hope it fix the problem .... but one thing... you write "then went to flash cwm 6.01.5 & JB-Theme-RC1-by-enox.zip" i hope you mean that you "start cwm 6.01.5 & flash JB-Theme-RC1-by-enox.zip with it ..... because cwm6.01.5 can´t be flashed its only a temp injection ...