Note 3 scuffs on the bezel

Search This thread

BeyaZz25

Oct 4, 2013
Hi guys. I am new on this forum. I got my note 3 a few days ago. Did anyone else notice little points on some places on the bezel? Came like this out of the box. I returned it to the store and got a new one but the finishing of the bezel was much more worse then the previous one. Its a shame that for a phone this expensive it has poorly finishing. Also will a click on flipcase damage the bezel even more if you take the phone out from time to time? Oh well its a phone and for usage...

Thanks for the feedback.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-N9005 met Tapatalk 4

roni2915

Sep 25, 2011
Brampton, ON
Hi guys. I am new on this forum. I got my note 3 a few days ago. Did anyone else notice little points on some places on the bezel? Came like this out of the box. I returned it to the store and got a new one but the finishing of the bezel was much more worse then the previous one. Its a shame that for a phone this expensive it has poorly finishing. Also will a click on flipcase damage the bezel even more if you take the phone out from time to time? Oh well its a phone and for usage...

Thanks for the feedback.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-N9005 met Tapatalk 4

My Note 3 also had a scuff, but just a minor one.
Bothers me now since I noticed it!!

TML1504

Nov 24, 2007
Vienna
seems the bezel is easy to get damaged! a friend of mine droped his phone about 20cm on the (very fine grained and paint-sealed factory concrete) floor, and the bezel has 2 about 2mm big places where the chrome-like layer chopped off. looks horrible... :crying:

-Nx-

Jan 11, 2013
What's the color of the plastic underneath the bezel metallic paint layer ? Black ?

Riimez

Jul 29, 2012
Mines horrible. Got plenty of scuffs on the top edge showing the black colour underneath. Never dropped it, never lay it flat - not sure why its rubbing off already!

Anyone had any luck fixing these? Bezel replacement, painting chrome etc?

-Nx-

Jan 11, 2013
Maybe it's better to remove all the paint?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

BeyaZz25

Oct 4, 2013
Mine are minor on different places and taking a picture won't show it well. I asked in a local phone store how to repair it, only way is display replacement since its attached with your display the bezel...

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Phantom3D

Mar 10, 2010
I know this is an old thread, but I just got my note 3 with some very minor skuffs on the top right of the bezel. You can not feel them with your finger, and you have to be in very bright light to see them. I looked at a friend of mines also, and it had the same skuffs on the exact same place. I guess this happens in production.

I had two from the time my cat thought my Note 3 would make an excellent toy and threw it off the table (I bought an Otterbox after that).

Fixed it with grey metalic nailpolish. Also lackered the entire bezel with blanc polish to prevent the rest of the bezel wearing off. Cost me a total of about 10 quid. Quick, simple and no need to replace anything.

Soemtimes you have to think a bit more like a woman ;) We do this with fake silver rings, too.

Mitty1990

May 17, 2010
Belfast
I had two from the time my cat thought my Note 3 would make an excellent toy and threw it off the table (I bought an Otterbox after that).

Fixed it with grey metalic nailpolish. Also lackered the entire bezel with blanc polish to prevent the rest of the bezel wearing off. Cost me a total of about 10 quid. Quick, simple and no need to replace anything.

Soemtimes you have to think a bit more like a woman ;) We do this with fake silver rings, too.

Can you show a picture please! :eek: