Samsung S3 mini (GT-I8190N) Stuck in Bootloop

Search This thread

lmart7

Feb 1, 2014
Hi guys i start with say that this forum si fantastic.

At the beginning of jan my S3 mini GT-I8190N , with CM 11 Maclaw, does not turned off it was completely death.
So i send my phone to service center and obviously they told me that it was rooted and i had to pay to fix it. I didn't pay and yesterday the send it to me not fixed.
So i try to turn it on and magicallyi turned on, but a screen on the display said that the encryption was unsuccessful so i decide to flash with odin stock recovery and stock firmware.
But i had a problem while i was flashing stock recovery from TWRP it doesn't complete the operation. So i try anyway to flash stock firmware, but now i can't access to recovery the phone is stuck in bootloop. I can access only to download mode, please guys help me ! :crying:

lmart7

Feb 1, 2014
i've tried with this guide to flash stock firmware, now i try again from another computer

lmart7

Feb 1, 2014
i did it again , first flash stock recovery than stock firmware then param and also 3 button combo but nothing to do, it always bootloop

eswarvf

Mar 18, 2013
Hyderabad
Hi guys i start with say that this forum si fantastic.

At the beginning of jan my S3 mini GT-I8190N , with CM 11 Maclaw, does not turned off it was completely death.
So i send my phone to service center and obviously they told me that it was rooted and i had to pay to fix it. I didn't pay and yesterday the send it to me not fixed.
So i try to turn it on and magicallyi turned on, but a screen on the display said that the encryption was unsuccessful so i decide to flash with odin stock recovery and stock firmware.
But i had a problem while i was flashing stock recovery from TWRP it doesn't complete the operation. So i try anyway to flash stock firmware, but now i can't access to recovery the phone is stuck in bootloop. I can access only to download mode, please guys help me ! :crying:

use odin and flash cwm i you have any doubts on twrp and flash stock recovery
with this i think we found a solution to hard brick -giving it to service centre and get it back without paying money :p

lmart7

Feb 1, 2014
use odin and flash cwm i you have any doubts on twrp and flash stock recovery
with this i think we found a solution to hard brick -giving it to service centre and get it back without paying money :p

i tried to flash the cwm recovery and also the 3 button combo, but the phone is already stuck in bootloop

piskor

Oct 9, 2010
Can you connect the phone with adb?
What logcat and dmesg says?

sent from my s3 mini

piskor

Oct 9, 2010
Reactions: mauam

Clostry

Jan 7, 2014
It's a thread about prerooted firmware which of course are incompatible with your phone, but the wipe file will be fine, it will just flash your cache partition.

Last edited:

KoolKid98189

Aug 6, 2013
where i've to put the wipe file ? PDA ?

No, you tick Re-Partition and you put the pit file in the Re-Partition column.

---------- Post added at 08:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 PM ----------

adb is available before system is up

sent from my s3 mini

But seeing as the system shuts off after it shows the 'Samsung Galaxy S3 mini' logo, how is he supposed to catch hold of a log before it shuts off?

Top Liked Posts