GPE Rom can't use data and talk at same time

Search This thread

haevn

Sep 4, 2010
Sorry I had to post this here because it won't let me post on the rom forum. Has anyone had any issues with not being able to use data and talk at the same time? or use the usb tethering, the wifi tethering works.

thanks

HughesNet

Apr 3, 2013
Sorry I had to post this here because it won't let me post on the rom forum. Has anyone had any issues with not being able to use data and talk at the same time? or use the usb tethering, the wifi tethering works.

thanks

I did not have that issue when using the GPE rom no. Did you make any changes to the APN settings? Did you take it off of Global?

1ManWolfePack

Jul 11, 2012
I'm pretty sure I read a few other users in that thread saying the same.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW

haevn

Sep 4, 2010
I did not have that issue when using the GPE rom no. Did you make any changes to the APN settings? Did you take it off of Global?

I have not changed anything on the rom, I had to change the sim card the other day because no matter what I was only on 3g and no LTE. all the settings are correct for me to have LTE. when I was in the Verizon store on Monday I checked there display phone and it is automatic set to global, even the rep there said that all these phones automatically set itself to global. when I change it to LTE instead of global I get no signal what so ever, and when I go to *#*#4636#*#* and change it to the lte/gsm/cdma I still get no signal.