[Q] GPE Moto G/Orig.Moto G

Search This thread

marcviado

Aug 7, 2010
Las Vegas
I'm thinking of purchasing a moto g heading toward the GPE. Just want something to mess with here and there even though I don't really need it. I have a gs5 (at&t) which currently has nothing for now so I'd figure I'd buy a moto g since it's the best cheapest nexus like device out right now. With that being said..if I purchase a GPE Moto G will I be able to flash roms in the development thread? Is there any difference between the GPE and the orig. Moto g? Just want to know before I buy one.

Thanks in advance :)

padhu1989

Jun 26, 2012
Chennai
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
I'm thinking of purchasing a moto g heading toward the GPE. Just want something to mess with here and there even though I don't really need it. I have a gs5 (at&t) which currently has nothing for now so I'd figure I'd buy a moto g since it's the best cheapest nexus like device out right now. With that being said..if I purchase a GPE Moto G will I be able to flash roms in the development thread? Is there any difference between the GPE and the orig. Moto g? Just want to know before I buy one.

Thanks in advance :)

You can lot to know the difference if you do the simple Google search..

Sent from my XT1032 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

G

GuestK0097

just purchase the normal xt1032 moto g. it's cheaper than the gpe edition. you can also flash the gpe edition rom onto it if you unlock the bootloader. you will get updates and everything just like you would with the gpe edition. only difference is you need to have an unlocked bootloader

marcviado

Aug 7, 2010
Las Vegas
just purchase the normal xt1032 moto g. it's cheaper than the gpe edition. you can also flash the gpe edition rom onto it if you unlock the bootloader. you will get updates and everything just like you would with the gpe edition. only difference is you need to have an unlocked bootloader

thanks..I figured the best way might be to go with the normal moto x and just do what you said..