Help for slowly loosing mind

Search This thread

talord11

Feb 24, 2014
Jesup
Verizon sch i500 fascinate
I have root, but cannot get ant recovery to work, tries numerous flash apps, and have been through miles of forums. If anyone has the time for a one on one lesson please PM me. I am very eager to get the custom Rom thing going, downloading themes only keeps me content for so long.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

talord11

Feb 24, 2014
Jesup

I have and I believe if I had stable net and a pc id be fine, but I work on the road and keep getting same signing verification error. I understand its because the e3 recovery. So trying to bypass it. Trying to find kernel with z image to flash, it says I need it. Am interested in voodoo cause I like rocking but want performance s as well.
Thank you for answering me.

hhp_211

May 15, 2008
I have and I believe if I had stable net and a pc id be fine, but I work on the road and keep getting same signing verification error. I understand its because the e3 recovery. So trying to bypass it. Trying to find kernel with z image to flash, it says I need it. Am interested in voodoo cause I like rocking but want performance s as well.
Thank you for answering me.

Well, best i remember you can't get past e3 recovery to install a custom recovery without using odin/heimdall...

talord11

Feb 24, 2014
Jesup
You could try the zip from this thread, it may work... It's hard to remember that far back.
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=11137018

It seems its the whole e3 recovery thing that is causing the problems. I have a custom kernel now lol so as soon as I find a way to recovery then its finally Rom time. I want a later version like 4.2 or around there but don't wanna ota it so if you run across one remember me. Ty again for all your help.