Official Stock Nougat ROM Z2 Plus Indian

Search This thread

DD3Boh

Recognized Developer
Feb 16, 2017
Italy
Moto Z
Lenovo ZUK Z2 (Plus)
Friends this is the Indian Nougat ROM. Download flash and report. I got this from Lenovo.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9GStq_SBSlYbDM2U1BWVEhpSXc/view?usp=drivesdk

Installation instructions-
Procedure of SD UPDATE

Step1. Download SD update package update.zip from below link

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9GStq_SBSlYbDM2U1BWVEhpSXc/view?usp=drivesdk

Step2. Push update.zip to root path of File Manager

Step3. Open system update and enter Recovery Mode

Step4. Select "install update package->Yes" in Recovery Mode and then phone begin to update.
Isn't the official indian ROM nougat stable out? It's some time that is in beta ;-;

__ganeshanand

Apr 10, 2017
Would it change baseband like if you flash stock via the tool or keep old one like when you flash a custom ROM?

Yep, after flash will be such a version:

I couldn't flash the zip with the changed updater script. It would keep saying something was busy even when i wipe everything and disconnect phone from PC etc. But nevermind I flashed the baseband with a zip I got from zukfans and that's all I really wanted. :D

vigilante7373

Apr 23, 2017
Moscow
I couldn't flash the zip with the changed updater script. It would keep saying something was busy even when i wipe everything and disconnect phone from PC etc. But nevermind I flashed the baseband with a zip I got from zukfans and that's all I really wanted. :D

How long did you wait? I remember something about being busy, but I kept waiting and it finished fine.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Pls don't download the 2.5.108st Nought update. It's crap. And it has made the awesome phone to the worst phone. After updating, I m facing hell of the problems. Random lagging, freezing, fingerprint sensor works randomly and minor glitches. The only best thing about this update is the camera manual settings. It has made poor camera to best DSLR camera. I wish I could go back to Marshmallow.
    Finally given up the hope. After frequent freezing I had given the phone to service centre and they have reflashed the mobile back to marshmallow 6.0.1. The zuk version is 2.0.111. so now I m waiting for stable OTA 2.0.133 update. After that, I will not go for Naught update unless new stable version is out, which in my perception not likely to happen. Enjoying again flawless performance.
    could you pl share the update.script which you might have used to flash this via twrp..?
    No problems.
    Open zip-archive and replace updater-script (\META-INF\com\google\android\) with the file in the attachment (delete .txt extention!).
    Thank you for ur prompt reply but kindly advise me a little more here;

I am currently on TWRP recovery. Bootloader unlocked.
    Rooted and using custom rom AICP.

what are the exact steps in short that i shuld follow to get back to official stock rom and recovery and with bootloader locked.

I mean weather i shuld lock bootloader first or flash rom first or what?

Thank You!

you can install on rooted phone. Just download stock indian rom. For steps watch this video
    https://youtu.be/FphwU4UZNRk
    The rom link is chinese in this video, you need to download indian stock rom