[ROM][CWM] AllianceROM_N7000 v3.4.1 Extreme Edition with OTA[

Search This thread

mrdarek

Jul 21, 2009
I can't kill triangle :( I'm from ICE Stunner. Flashed RE version by Odin then flashed 3.4.1. via DarkyOTA. Ota crashed so it reinstalled from market and now work. So I flashed Kernel NoteCore_01 from OTA and it no help, and found "tiangle away" - flashed from OTA and still have triangle... Something wrong? How kill triangle?
--------------------------------------------
OK, I read something. Only remove triangle with JIG can save me.... I'm right?

Last edited:

grgsiocl

Nov 9, 2009
Kurnool, Andhra Pradesh
I can't kill triangle :( I'm from ICE Stunner. Flashed RE version by Odin then flashed 3.4.1. via DarkyOTA. Ota crashed so it reinstalled from market and now work. So I flashed Kernel NoteCore_01 from OTA and it no help, and found "tiangle away" - flashed from OTA and still have triangle... Something wrong? How kill triangle?

traingle. can be removed only on ics. not on gb

Robbie Hood

Nov 7, 2010
breda
www.darkyrom.com

Now for the pesky triangle on boot.
Triangle_Away

Flash this or grab it from the DarkyOTA app (OTA-tab/updates/) and it should put a folder on your sdcard called Triangle_away .
In the folder you will find zImage (stock) and darky.zImage (notecore)
So first flash stock kernel with the darkyota app let it reboot and rename darky.zImage to zImage and flash again via ota :) away bad triangle :p

jwais

Aug 26, 2007
Weird when i try to download this Rom from link it just reloads darkyrom page...can anyone help please.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda premium

balok23

Feb 20, 2012
You dont lose your root....you just have to download superuser...its been fiscussed before......

Sent from my GT-N7000 using XDA

grgsiocl

Nov 9, 2009
Kurnool, Andhra Pradesh
I've lost root .... i was on a LC1 rooted, flashed in CWM... But now I've no more root :(
What can I do ??

you have not lost any root....you dont have a application which gives access to applications which requires root...just download the supersuser from the marker or supersu from xda forums and install the same via recovery...

next time before you post, read few pages back or use search button to get the answer for your questions...this question has been asked infinite times and i am keep comming on this thread to see something new on the development and ended up in answering the noob questions...i know i would have simply ignored your question, but i dont want you to leave this beautiful ROM and switch over to some other ROM just for the reason you didnt find the answer

Last edited:

grgsiocl

Nov 9, 2009
Kurnool, Andhra Pradesh
Modified ex dialer theme!

If any of you are using exdialer, then i have changed the theme, so that it does goes with the darky 3.4.1 theme...attached screenshots...still somework to be done and it will be reuploaded by today evening! The colors will be much brighter and in screenshots it is actually looking dull...so install it and see!

export_13.jpgexport_14.jpgexport_15.jpg

Link
-----
http://www.mediafire.com/?aniko92gf0oqefe

feel helped, press thanks!

posta464

Dec 19, 2009
com.android.mms FC

I had no issue with the newly flashed rom but after installing text_cleaner4theming from darkyota i get FC from com.android.mms app every time i get ,send or delete a message from messaging app i've flashed 3.4 evo goldielicious and others but cant get rid of it and bored of flashing eveything over and over.

So come on is it only me suffering from this and what causes this?

Goldie

Inactive Recognized Developer
Oct 16, 2010
I had no issue with the newly flashed rom but after installing text_cleaner4theming from darkyota i get FC from com.android.mms app every time i get ,send or delete a message from messaging app i've flashed 3.4 evo goldielicious and others but cant get rid of it and bored of flashing eveything over and over.

So come on is it only me suffering from this and what causes this?

As its only you your gonna have to get a log. Install alogcat from market and get a log of the fc.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

posta464

Dec 19, 2009
As its only you your gonna have to get a log. Install alogcat from market and get a log of the fc.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

I think i solved it clearing data from apps/all didnt work but deleting all messages from messaging app did but i'll get the log and have a look to understand the cause i think i have a faulty message in my backup

AhmadOkda

Jul 20, 2010
Cairo
HTC U11
OnePlus 5
so to be sure i understand the steps correctly
i am coming from Cassies XtraLiteRom based on XXLC1
i just need to install the DarkyOTA and them flash the 3.4.1 EE file using it, right ? i will wipe everything

will a kernel like Franco's work fine with this rom or i better keep the one it comes with ?

grgsiocl

Nov 9, 2009
Kurnool, Andhra Pradesh
so to be sure i understand the steps correctly
i am coming from Cassies XtraLiteRom based on XXLC1
i just need to install the DarkyOTA and them flash the 3.4.1 EE file using it, right ? i will wipe everything

will a kernel like Franco's work fine with this rom or i better keep the one it comes with ?

just copy the ROM in sd card and either flash through recovery or darky ota...Full wipe is advised...note core kernel is really awesome...you can use even any other kernel!

zepretender

Dec 21, 2010
Paris
nawak-illustrations.fr
Sorry guys to bother you but I am on holydays with only my SGN. So it's difficult to search here with the ****ty stock browser.
Facts Here :
- i've downloaded Supersu from thé market (dont work)
- i can't download zip file from XDA because it fail all the time... eveey zip files Fail.

Please just a tip or a link.

Thank you.

grgsiocl

Nov 9, 2009
Kurnool, Andhra Pradesh
Sorry guys to bother you but I am on holydays with only my SGN. So it's difficult to search here with the ****ty stock browser.
Facts Here :
- i've downloaded Supersu from thé market (dont work)
- i can't download zip file from XDA because it fail all the time... eveey zip files Fail.

Please just a tip or a link.

Thank you.

download lthis zip and flash using recovery...use any other browser like opera if zip download fails!

http://dl.xda-developers.com/attach.../4fa7cb65/1/0/2/2/5/1/5/CWM-SuperSU-v0.88.zip

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    AllianceROM_N7000 GB v3.4.1
    Extreme Edition

Check the changelog HERE

Check the cool Gingerbread based theme HERE

How to install go HERE

Download AllianceROM_N7000 GB v3.4.1 EE downloads HERE
    - Placed a little easter egg in the ROM :D go find it ( tip : check settings / about phone )

How , what, where , when , why ... FAQ : HERE

Special Thanks to:

Ficeto for all his expertise and help !

My Closed Beta Testers

Like the ROM help me keep it up
    Like the new stability Ficeto provides with his NoteCore 0.1

backgroundhp.jpg

WE WILL PREVAIL !!
    Previous Releases

DarkyROM_Note v 3.3 ICED XXLA6 Final

Check the changelog HERE

Check the cool ICS based theme HERE

How to install go HERE

Download DarkyROM_Note v 3.X ICS Edition Downloads HERE

DarkyROM_Note Stock Optimised Base Releases HERE

Special Thanks to:

My Closed Beta Testers

Fransisco Franko for his Franko Kernel

JKay for his great customisable MOD

Liked the ROM help me keep it up
    The DarkyRom version 3.3 is available on my mirror server :

http://darkyrom.onkeysoft.com/
    Since were spamming this thread while waiting for Robbies ics release I'll share this, two of my friends both have g notes and flash just about every ROM on xda and elsewhere, Robbie's GB roms are always "THE BENCHMARK" we use to decide how good a rom is.
    There are some great roms out there BUT Robbies releases in our opinion are the best bar none. If you want to see how well your note can perform and smash any GB or ICS rom for stability, reliability and performance , flash a Hoodie rom!
    PS. When someone helps you out, hit thanks.

When someone builds you a great rom, donate!

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda premium

working hard guys. This is not just a base rom created by a kitchen where we put our name on :)
    Hopefully will release it tonight.
    I have early shift tommorow and need to get up at 5am so i will be working as long as i can but i am not risking oversleeping in my second week.

I do what i can to release today but absolutely no promisses.

Working on implementing a third lockscreen now :)

features so far :

Deodexed
    Zipaligned
    Pre-Rooted ( also in system ALWAYS )
    CRT off animation toggle
    8 slidable AOSP styled toggles ( will add more)
    Call recording
    Build.prop tweaked to save battery ( up and above 4 hrs screen time so far )
    Choice between Samsung lockscreen , AOSP lockscreen and transformer prime lcokscreen.
    completely restyled system default theme ( mostly done in the xmls )
    Sense style taskmanager
    Restyled the layout of systemui ( carrier in bottom and settings moved to titlebar)
    extended powermenu
    new alliance mod settings app, split up from the OTA app

probably more i cant remember now.

COMING SOOON !!!!
    Hey guys ,

i recently found a temporary job again so im very buys through the weekdays and will be working 3 shifts including night.
    The first Beta is running very good and i will try and release AllianceROM_N7000_ICS_v1 this weekend .

Cheers!!