[XAP] Reg BackUp.

Search This thread

EaterOfCorpses

Jul 24, 2012
Hi Guys,

I happily announce my Register backup app :D

Easy to use, you select the hyve, fill in the path and fill in the output and press backup!
thats it, now copy the backup to your PC and its safe! :D

this program will generate a .REG file which you also can use on your desktop PC be warned dont apply these to your PC or your PC will be bricked ;)

there is one thing missing though you can't put it back because that isn't an functionality yet :( I will work on it as soon as possible!

DOWNLOAD: http://xap.eaterofcorps.es/2CD4D774-5CDE-4A5A-8097-17B6BB90B37A.xap
2CD4D774-5CDE-4A5A-8097-17B6BB90B37A.png

Regards,

EaterOfCorpses

UPDATE:

UpBack Function is now implemented (== you can now apply your REG files :D )

HOWTO:

Backup:

1. Start app

2. Fill in the path of the leaf you want to backup like below:

gmh3y.jpg

3. Fill in the path of the backup

UmcJP.jpg

4. And press backup, now wait till there is a message with Backup Completed.

5. Succes!

UPDATE:

tried to fix binary not working 100% because bugs in SDK, :(
but it works better now

Last edited:

EaterOfCorpses

Jul 24, 2012
I think this app is like system app, you can add one more value in WMAppManifest.xml file to app install in the settings:
In line:
<App xmlns="" HubType="268435456" ProductID="{BLABLABLA-BLA-BLABLABLA}" ............
add bold text (with spaces before and after).

wow thanks,

THATS SUPERDUPER AWESOME YOU GET KUDOS!

Reactions: Budniu

sianto1997

Jun 6, 2012
thats the path of the leaf you want to backup because you dont want to back up everything or you will soft-brick your phone if you apply it again (like sianto did lol)

That was only to test!

---------- Post added at 11:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 PM ----------

ok THX this mean, that I can't return all registry ?

In theory yes, but there are some things that will brick your phone then, so be careful with that. For the rest it's amazing

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi Guys,

I happily announce my Register backup app :D

Easy to use, you select the hyve, fill in the path and fill in the output and press backup!
    thats it, now copy the backup to your PC and its safe! :D

this program will generate a .REG file which you also can use on your desktop PC be warned dont apply these to your PC or your PC will be bricked ;)

there is one thing missing though you can't put it back because that isn't an functionality yet :( I will work on it as soon as possible!

DOWNLOAD: http://xap.eaterofcorps.es/2CD4D774-5CDE-4A5A-8097-17B6BB90B37A.xap
    2CD4D774-5CDE-4A5A-8097-17B6BB90B37A.png

Regards,

EaterOfCorpses

UPDATE:

UpBack Function is now implemented (== you can now apply your REG files :D )

HOWTO:

Backup:

1. Start app

2. Fill in the path of the leaf you want to backup like below:

gmh3y.jpg

3. Fill in the path of the backup

UmcJP.jpg

4. And press backup, now wait till there is a message with Backup Completed.

5. Succes!

UPDATE:

tried to fix binary not working 100% because bugs in SDK, :(
    but it works better now
    I think this app is like system app, you can add one more value in WMAppManifest.xml file to app install in the settings:
    In line:
    <App xmlns="" HubType="268435456" ProductID="{BLABLABLA-BLA-BLABLABLA}" ............
    BTW good idea - like Windows Mobile 6.X:laugh:

I just updated the app now there is an UpBack function :D so you can use it ;)
    In line:

wow thanks,

THATS SUPERDUPER AWESOME YOU GET KUDOS!
    And do you really think its that hard work when a sixteen year old boy can do it in 9 hour?
    Yes. I think every minute for our hobby and share the result of working for free is worthy of respect.