[Q] whatsapp plus verification failed

Search This thread

mhd.abbas.94

Apr 23, 2013
beirut
I can't verifie my numbre on whatsapp plus i tried a lot installing original whatsapp make some chat backup chats then install whatsapp plus but keep having verification failed and i don't have clean master plz help guys how to solve this problem ( sorry for my bad english )

Poroto

Dec 13, 2011
maybe you should contact whatsapp, if its not even working with official whatsapp app, then its not whatsapp plus nor device fault.

Dreamer911

Jun 29, 2014
Nürnberg
Original whatsapp working normaly and can verifie my numbre but whatsapp plus can't

Where do get whatsapp plus from?

Normally when stock whatsapp can be registered and chat only one word' deinstal it without cleaning data, install whatsapp plus from original source there is no problem to register your number.
If not try it same way like mentioned with cleaning all data and caches.

Hope it will help you

mhd.abbas.94

Apr 23, 2013
beirut
Where do get whatsapp plus from?

Normally when stock whatsapp can be registered and chat only one word' deinstal it without cleaning data, install whatsapp plus from original source there is no problem to register your number.
If not try it same way like mentioned with cleaning all data and caches.

Hope it will help you

Tried this 2 method but still have sms verification faild on whatsapp plus and i get it from original whatsapp plus site

Dreamer911

Jun 29, 2014
Nürnberg
Tried this 2 method but still have sms verification faild on whatsapp plus and i get it from original whatsapp plus site
The only tip I have is after deinstalling the original whatsapp go to your internal storage and delete the remaining whatsapp folder.
After that, and if you have root, look at /data/data if there is anything from whatsapp as rest (*.odex,*.apk) or something like that.
Delete this and try it again.

Sorry for bad English, I'm German ;)

mhd.abbas.94

Apr 23, 2013
beirut
The only tip I have is after deinstalling the original whatsapp go to your internal storage and delete the remaining whatsapp folder.
After that, and if you have root, look at /data/data if there is anything from whatsapp as rest (*.odex,*.apk) or something like that.
Delete this and try it again.

Sorry for bad English, I'm German ;)

Tried to delete whatsapp folder but not working and i don't have root :(

Dreamer911

Jun 29, 2014
Nürnberg
Tried to delete whatsapp folder but not working and i don't have root :(

Worst case ;)

Without root there's no way to delete anything. If you don'to want to root the only way, that's only my opinion, to get it working is to do a factory reset. Save all and reset... after new setup restore everything from Google play.

But don't hit me if i'm wrong. I'm no dev.... only a normal android user with less knowledge ;)

mhd.abbas.94

Apr 23, 2013
beirut
Worst case ;)

Without root there's no way to delete anything. If you don'to want to root the only way, that's only my opinion, to get it working is to do a factory reset. Save all and reset... after new setup restore everything from Google play.

But don't hit me if i'm wrong. I'm no dev.... only a normal android user with less knowledge ;)

Mmmm i will try to root my phone thank you a lot

jufegoco

Apr 11, 2012
Pereira

Being root only backup your official working Whatsapp. Then Uninstall Whatsapp and clear Whatsapp data.

Install Whatsapp plus and without opening it, restore only data from your backup and ready. Now you can open Whatsapp plus...

Please thanks if I helped you...

Enviado desde mi GT-I9500 mediante Tapatalk

Reactions: CyberManiaK

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Being root only backup your official working Whatsapp. Then Uninstall Whatsapp and clear Whatsapp data.

Install Whatsapp plus and without opening it, restore only data from your backup and ready. Now you can open Whatsapp plus...

Please thanks if I helped you...

Enviado desde mi GT-I9500 mediante Tapatalk