[ROM][D3rp] SuperBLUE: Are You Feeling Blue? [Sense 5.5][12/11/2013]

Search This thread

thoughtlesskyle

Inactive Recognized Developer
Nov 26, 2008
Outside of Philadelphia
Team D3rp presents SuperBLUE

ROM Features
- Baadnewz sprint files, with a fresh Sense 5.5 base (credit Android Revolution team)
-Custom default wallpaper (Made by Thoughtlesskyle)
-1% battery
-Touch of blue theme by cmylxgo with custom tweaks by team d3rp
-sense 5.5 base
-AM/PM removed from status bar
-Minor Quick settings return
-GPS icon removed
-MTP notification hidden
-Customized carrier label
-Sprint Data icons instead of the standard sense 5.5 ones
- slight debloat
- blue beats boot ani
-MMS over wifi (previous files i've released)
-Tethering fix (same as old fix)
-Same Speed Animations (100% the Same Speed)
-PRL update fix (thanks Chas123) (this fixes the persistent data icons)

RLS 2
- One Zip to rule them all (no patch update on top of RLS1 anymore)
- APM
- A few more blue tweaks (dialer, dock)
- Updated SU
- Updated some of the stock apps

Warning: While suitable for Daily consumption this is a pet project of mine, if you are looking for rock solid stability please use SuperOne, we put a ton of time into it and are really proud of it but if you crave the latest and greatest this is here for you. This is not the SuperOneTwo I had teased, and you'll notice by the lack of an SVN that this is not like our other projects, however this has been my personal daily for a while along with several other members of the team

Contributions
-I Know we are late to the party with sense 5.5, but d3rp roms have always been known for their community support, so if you have any themes or useful things to contribute please do, I/We would love to see what you come up with.

DOWNLOAD RLS 2

CREDITS & THANKS:
- team d3rp - you are all amazing!
- Baadnewz and hawknest for the Sprint Specific files
- cmylxgo - for the theme and
- steelH - for ALL the old guides, which we still use for lots of things.
- steal25 - for almost everything I know about coding, and past/future collaborations.
- AOSP, HTC, AOKP, cyanogenMOD, superSU, apktool, and VTS for pretty things, tools, and the base for all we do.
- ALL the themers and devs we see on the site or gtalk regularily, and the whole of XDA.
- We used MANY guides and tutorials to do this stuff, if we have left your name off send a PM and we'll add you.

XDA:DevDB Information
SuperBLUE, a ROM for the Sprint HTC One

Contributors
thoughtlesskyle, Thoughtlesskyle, Team D3rp
ROM OS Version: 4.3.x Jellybean
Based On: Sense 5.5

Version Information

Created 2013-11-10
Last Updated 2013-12-11

Last edited:

dobbs3x

Dec 25, 2010
Eugene, OR
Downloading now, I have a tether script that script manager in the playstore can run at boot time to get native hotspot to work. If interested I can get you a link to it in my gdrive.

Actually on second thought I beleive it needs init.d support but I am not positive if its needed in the kernel and/or if this rom has that support. This could all be very wrong however...hahaha.

Last edited:

thoughtlesskyle

Inactive Recognized Developer
Nov 26, 2008
Outside of Philadelphia
Downloading now, I have a tether script that script manager in the playstore can run at boot time to get native hotspot to work. If interested I can get you a link to it in my gdrive.

Actually on second thought I beleive it needs init.d support but I am not positive if its needed in the kernel and/or if this rom has that support. This could all be very wrong however...hahaha.

Its a FC of the settings app itself so I don't think that will fix it

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

dobbs3x

Dec 25, 2010
Eugene, OR
As soon as hotspot works or there are no FC I'll run this as a dd but I need hotspot more then any other feature on my phone haha..SuperOne is a nice rom but sense 5.5 does have some new features that are nice.

Good, then we shall fight in the shade!

aqualls

Nov 23, 2010
York, PA
You made this too easy for me, Kyle. That's the same boot animation and theme I always install on any rom. I feel like I didn't get my fix being a flashoholic. Lol

Last edited:
Reactions: coal686

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Team D3rp presents SuperBLUE

ROM Features
    - Baadnewz sprint files, with a fresh Sense 5.5 base (credit Android Revolution team)
    -Custom default wallpaper (Made by Thoughtlesskyle)
    -1% battery
    -Touch of blue theme by cmylxgo with custom tweaks by team d3rp
    -sense 5.5 base
    -AM/PM removed from status bar
    -Minor Quick settings return
    -GPS icon removed
    -MTP notification hidden
    -Customized carrier label
    -Sprint Data icons instead of the standard sense 5.5 ones
    - slight debloat
    - blue beats boot ani
    -MMS over wifi (previous files i've released)
    -Tethering fix (same as old fix)
    -Same Speed Animations (100% the Same Speed)
    -PRL update fix (thanks Chas123) (this fixes the persistent data icons)

RLS 2
    - One Zip to rule them all (no patch update on top of RLS1 anymore)
    - APM
    - A few more blue tweaks (dialer, dock)
    - Updated SU
    - Updated some of the stock apps

Warning: While suitable for Daily consumption this is a pet project of mine, if you are looking for rock solid stability please use SuperOne, we put a ton of time into it and are really proud of it but if you crave the latest and greatest this is here for you. This is not the SuperOneTwo I had teased, and you'll notice by the lack of an SVN that this is not like our other projects, however this has been my personal daily for a while along with several other members of the team

Contributions
    -I Know we are late to the party with sense 5.5, but d3rp roms have always been known for their community support, so if you have any themes or useful things to contribute please do, I/We would love to see what you come up with.

DOWNLOAD RLS 2

CREDITS & THANKS:
    - team d3rp - you are all amazing!
    - Baadnewz and hawknest for the Sprint Specific files
    - cmylxgo - for the theme and
    - steelH - for ALL the old guides, which we still use for lots of things.
    - steal25 - for almost everything I know about coding, and past/future collaborations.
    - AOSP, HTC, AOKP, cyanogenMOD, superSU, apktool, and VTS for pretty things, tools, and the base for all we do.
    - ALL the themers and devs we see on the site or gtalk regularily, and the whole of XDA.
    - We used MANY guides and tutorials to do this stuff, if we have left your name off send a PM and we'll add you.

XDA:DevDB Information
    SuperBLUE, a ROM for the Sprint HTC One

Contributors
    thoughtlesskyle, Thoughtlesskyle, Team D3rp
    ROM OS Version: 4.3.x Jellybean
    Based On: Sense 5.5

Version Information

Created 2013-11-10
    Last Updated 2013-12-11
    Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
    My father was around 40 when he got his Phd. 36 year old daughter is working on hers now.
    My college degree was interrupted by illness twice and life once. It took losing a job to complete the degree.

I'm graduating from nursing school tomorrow. It took losing a job and not finding a replacement in the same field for me to start over and find my true calling. It's never too late to get an education or advance your degree. ;)
    RLS 2 is up ladies and gents

come get it, not much, and likely the last before KitKat
    Alright Ladies and Gents,

It's time for incremental update time (i really wish i had more to give you all) but here is what we got:

Themed the end call button blue
    MMS over wifi (previous files i've released)
    Tethering fix (same as old fix)
    Same Speed Animations (100% the Same Speed)
    PRL update fix (thanks Chas123) (this fixes the persistent data icons)

i really wish i had more for you guys but this really puts the rom about 99.9% for functionality (i don't know of anything wrong)
    as far as what comes next it seems to be really more of waiting till kitkat

Download Here Flash On Top Of RLS1