How do you install the Social Hub and Reader Hub on the Galaxy S3?

Search This thread

bradavon

Mar 22, 2009
South West, England
Almost every review I've read either doesn’t mention them period or says they’re not available but this review says:

"Apps like the Reader Hub for magazines and newspapers, and the Social Hub to unify social networking accounts and email had to be downloaded as an optional install."

How do you install them? Are they in the “S Suggest” or "Samsung Apps” applications?

I’ve yet to get an S3 but would miss Social Hub. Thanks in advance. Source: http://everythingexpress.wordpress.com/2012/05/15/review-samsung-galaxy-s3

bobidigital

Jul 5, 2011
yes. thats is it

---------- Post added at 11:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 AM ----------

if there not in there then they should be listed in the 'Samsung Apps' Application.

---------- Post added at 12:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 AM ----------

actually.... looking through the apps i think:confused: they have replaced the social hub with Flipboard.

If you go through the set up of Flipboard you can add Facebook and Twitter etc.

bradavon

Mar 22, 2009
South West, England
Great thanks. I can't install it on my HTC Desire to check but will when I get the S3.

if there not in there then they should be listed in the 'Samsung Apps' Application.

I'm thinking that too. It's on the S2 with ICS still, so we know it's compatible. This is despite the Seven app it's based on not being compatible with ICS.

Actually.... looking through the apps i think:confused: they have replaced the social hub with Flipboard. If you go through the set up of Flipboard you can add Facebook and Twitter etc.
That app is awesome but it comes from a different approach.

Social Hub brought in a lot more services such as MSN Messenger, Linkedin and My Space. It also support Facebook Messages not just Facebook News feeds.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    2 emails

I did register 2 yahoo accounts on Samsung galaxy s3,not like social hub but separately.