[APP][2.3+] Weather Route 3.10

Search This thread

stormont

Jan 6, 2014
Hi everyone, I'd love to get some feedback about my Android app, Weather Route. Please give it a spin and let me know what you like/don't like/hate, or just want random unicorns. :)

What makes Weather Route different to other apps?
* Allows you to just tell us where you're going and we'll fill in all the details of the trip in between.
* Side-by-side weather forecast comparisons between all locations along the trip.
* Immediate highway camera footage of current conditions.

This app is only works in the United States, due to data limitations pulled from NOAA.

As I'm a new XDA user, I can't post external links like the Play store listing or the YouTube demo video. Please see that attachments for this post.

Attachments

• WeatherRoute.apk
    1.1 MB · Views: 31
  • Screenshot_2013-12-05-19-12-44.png
    Screenshot_2013-12-05-19-12-44.png
    58.7 KB · Views: 346
  • Screenshot_2013-12-05-19-13-17.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-12-05-19-13-17.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 334
  • Screenshot_2013-12-05-19-14-16.png
    Screenshot_2013-12-05-19-14-16.png
    115.4 KB · Views: 328

nightfishing

Jun 7, 2010
Very cool. Seems to work as advertised.

Very snappy interface; well laid out and intuitive.

With the wether coming this week, I look forward to putting it to the test.

stormont

Jan 6, 2014

Thanks! It's surprisingly difficult to get all of this weather data in a fast, responsive way (at least, from under-powered public government servers...). I've put a lot of work in tuning the performance. I'm glad you like it!

Reactions: nightfishing

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi everyone, I'd love to get some feedback about my Android app, Weather Route. Please give it a spin and let me know what you like/don't like/hate, or just want random unicorns. :)

What makes Weather Route different to other apps?
    * Allows you to just tell us where you're going and we'll fill in all the details of the trip in between.
    * Side-by-side weather forecast comparisons between all locations along the trip.
    * Immediate highway camera footage of current conditions.

This app is only works in the United States, due to data limitations pulled from NOAA.

As I'm a new XDA user, I can't post external links like the Play store listing or the YouTube demo video. Please see that attachments for this post.

Thanks! It's surprisingly difficult to get all of this weather data in a fast, responsive way (at least, from under-powered public government servers...). I've put a lot of work in tuning the performance. I'm glad you like it!