[APK][LP][ROOT] Lock Assist ~ Navigation Bar Quick Lock

Search This thread

IgorEisberg

Jul 6, 2009
www.audiobudget.com
This is for rooted Lollipop only! Tested on Xperia Z1 Lollipop 5.0.2, but should work on non-Xperia devices as well that support the Home button quick Google shortcut.

This is only one tiny feature I took out of my custom ROM project, decided to share this one right now because it might come very handy for people and it's pretty much an independent app.
What it does is placing a "Lock" bubble in place of Google Search shortcut when you press and hold the Home button and swipe up. (See screenshot below)

You should have signature checking disabled!

1. Install as a normal APK or copy to /system/app/LockAssist/LockAssist.apk
2. Press and hold the Home button (if you have Google App installed you'll see a blank bubble) and swipe up.
3. Select "Lock Assist" and click "Always".
4. Done, press and hold the Home button to see the new shortcut.

2uij342.jpg

Attachments

• LockAssist.apk
    13.9 KB · Views: 622
Last edited:

IgorEisberg

Jul 6, 2009
www.audiobudget.com
Thanks Bro, working fine my Xperia Z3 Single

Sent from my Sony Xperia Z3 ™ Single D6643 - Sen liked my work or my help click thanks!
Toni Junior
Great :) by the way, if you want to reset to app selection (blank shortcut) you can always go to Settings->Apps->Lock Assist and "Clear defaults".
Unlike KitKat, Lollipop doesn't support more than 1 icon at a time :<

Last edited:
Reactions: ogunja

IgorEisberg

Jul 6, 2009
www.audiobudget.com
I have problem, can you help me?

i.imgur.com/7r81kBm.png

I can't post image

Thank you!!!:)
This happens when your system blocks the app because of unauthorized permissions.
If you have not disabled signature checking (stock ROM users):
1. Copy the APK to /system/app/LockAssist/LockAssist.apk.
2. Reboot the device.
3. Press and hold the Home button (if you have Google App installed you'll see a blank bubble) and swipe up.
4. Select "Lock Assist" and click "Always".
5. Done, press and hold the Home button to see the new shortcut.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is for rooted Lollipop only! Tested on Xperia Z1 Lollipop 5.0.2, but should work on non-Xperia devices as well that support the Home button quick Google shortcut.

This is only one tiny feature I took out of my custom ROM project, decided to share this one right now because it might come very handy for people and it's pretty much an independent app.
    What it does is placing a "Lock" bubble in place of Google Search shortcut when you press and hold the Home button and swipe up. (See screenshot below)

You should have signature checking disabled!

1. Install as a normal APK or copy to /system/app/LockAssist/LockAssist.apk
    2. Press and hold the Home button (if you have Google App installed you'll see a blank bubble) and swipe up.
    3. Select "Lock Assist" and click "Always".
    4. Done, press and hold the Home button to see the new shortcut.

2uij342.jpg
    Thanks Bro, working fine my Xperia Z3 Single

Sent from my Sony Xperia Z3 ™ Single D6643 - Sen liked my work or my help click thanks!
    Toni Junior
    Great :) by the way, if you want to reset to app selection (blank shortcut) you can always go to Settings->Apps->Lock Assist and "Clear defaults".
    Unlike KitKat, Lollipop doesn't support more than 1 icon at a time :<