[ROM] [AOSP] LeoFroYo 2.0.0 - 2nd serving - the easy ROM full of features!

Search This thread

CardinS2U

Nov 23, 2006
Yes, I'll keep it up-to-date.

More work will come.

I'm actually uploading v0.1.2.

this is my favorite rom so far! Love to use other works and appreciate it. but like to find a stable one who keeps update so moron like me wont get out dated......

others who just come and disappear suck

drpfenderson

Oct 3, 2008
Portland, OR
jonathancruz.net
Were you on Froyo before flashing?
Did you took radio or noradio update?

Yes.
Radio update. Flashed fine. Wiped everything before flashing. I'm pretty experienced, ROMwise.

Going to try fix_permissions...unless it's gone.
Everything I try gets stuck on "Downloading..." - takes me back to the Doughnut days. :)

Screen:
E6VBf.png

leonnib4

Mar 1, 2010
Paris
Everything I try gets stuck on "Downloading..." - takes me back to the Doughnut days. :)

ok lol.

I'm checking that.
But I did not change Vending.apk or anyting for the Market, so the stock build.prop with stock Market and stock radio should work....

PM me your adb logcat if it shows something not normal.

btw, the "stuck" downloading might just be an internet issue. I see you use WiFi. Do you have browser working properly?

jblazea50

Feb 10, 2010
Beltsville
Yes.
Radio update. Flashed fine. Wiped everything before flashing. I'm pretty experienced, ROMwise.

Going to try fix_permissions...unless it's gone.

Screen:
E6VBf.png

if everything is stuck on "Downloading", you may want to sign in to gtalk app and it should start the download process; don't know why that happens, but it just does; happens often with my phone and i just sign into the talk app

leonnib4

Mar 1, 2010
Paris
if everything is stuck on "Downloading", you may want to sign in to gtalk app and it should start the download process; don't know why that happens, but it just does; happens often with my phone and i just sign into the talk app

ok.
this is a well-known froyo issue.

some people on stock froyo have market very slow - they just sign in into gtalk and it works.

don't know yet how i could fix that...

drpfenderson

Oct 3, 2008
Portland, OR
jonathancruz.net
ok lol.

I'm checking that.
But I did not change Vending.apk or anyting for the Market, so the stock build.prop with stock Market and stock radio should work....

PM me your adb logcat if it shows something not normal.

btw, the "stuck" downloading might just be an internet issue. I see you use WiFi. Do you have browser working properly?

Reboot fixes everything. ;)
I recommend including the fix_permissions script though. Not a biggie. Sorry for the false alarm.

yukkerz

Oct 2, 2009
this is to AndersWeb to tell that (author of ADW Launcher).

His launcher to not include other wallpapers than his.

You still can set one of your gallery image as wallpaper.
Live wallpapers works.

Ya i can't get live wallpapers to work. I wiped and reflashed twice. I can see it at the lockscreen but not on the main screens.

CardinS2U

Nov 23, 2006
I like this! but I flashed froyo and now my signal is bad anyway you can give us a lnk I can flash the very old radio back and use the 1.1 versoin of yours......was using it earlier....

and then I saw

1.2 haha downloaded updated and signal went from 4 bars down to 1-2 bars

same position....cant even hold a conversation with my wife..lost signal 3 times.

leonnib4

Mar 1, 2010
Paris
I like this! but I flashed froyo and now my signal is bad anyway you can give us a lnk I can flash the very old radio back and use the 1.1 versoin of yours......was using it earlier....

and then I saw

1.2 haha downloaded updated and signal went from 4 bars down to 1-2 bars

same position....cant even hold a conversation with my wife..lost signal 3 times.

I did not change any of that.
The bug is not related, but here is the links to 0.1.1:
0.1.1 noradio
0.1.1 radio

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    My new setup is Magpie (a modified CYAN 6.1 with built in support for app2ext) it's the best substitute to Leo own memory management

I also use a patch to move data to sd card, with this I get a new rom with most feature I had in Leo.

Hopefully (for him and us...) he will be back one day...

you are right :D:D

Leo back today , check twitter ...

Welcome back leo we missed you