[Bootanimation] MASSIVE 180+ QMG BootAnimation LiBRaRy KoLLecTioN (6/25/14)

Search This thread
I can not say that I have seen that one, I have seen the one with the circles that are in the pale colors as displayed in the GIF, which is different than the "Play Edition" version 2 that is in the Google QMG download which runs the red, yellow, green, and blue colors. If you happen to find the Android version, please post, I'll convert it, post it and give you credit for it (unless their is a Developer or Themer that designed it, which I'll give you Contribution acknowledgement for it.) I believe anyone and everyone that contributes to the growth of this Collection should be recognized. :good::good::good:

I'll let you know if I find it :)

/CK

KachowPow

Oct 23, 2012
Philadelphia
I made an Update to the Marvel - Thor: The Dark World bootanimation, gave it an extra stretch and still in portrait mode. :good: Also, I've added a sound file to play with the Marvel bootanimation. For best results use the rw-r-r-T permissions on the QMG files and the standard rw-r-r on the PowerOn.ogg file placed in the system/media/audio/ui. Enjoy!

Marvel – Thor: The Dark World with Sound KaChowPow contributed by hilmi94zul

@hilmi94zul

Reactions: hilmi94zul

smentoma

Nov 21, 2010
Hello. I folow the tutorial. I found the thre file and i delete them but in batman bootanimation the first one bootsamsung pmg is 24 mb large and in system/media only is 10.99. So when i paste the larger file it say there is no space. Please advice!
Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

KachowPow

Oct 23, 2012
Philadelphia
Hello. I folow the tutorial. I found the thre file and i delete them but in batman bootanimation the first one bootsamsung pmg is 24 mb large and in system/media only is 10.99. So when i paste the larger file it say there is no space. Please advice!
Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

The easiest fix is a Reboot. Then try again.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

hilmi94zul

Mar 15, 2013
Google Pixel 8 Pro
I made an Update to the Marvel - Thor: The Dark World bootanimation, gave it an extra stretch and still in portrait mode. :good: Also, I've added a sound file to play with the Marvel bootanimation. For best results use the rw-r-r-T permissions on the QMG files and the standard rw-r-r on the PowerOn.ogg file placed in the system/media/audio/ui. Enjoy!

@hilmi94zul

Yess... this what I want..thanks dude... @KachowPow

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: KachowPow

ariefabuzaky

Dec 19, 2013

@hilmi94zul

After I download the file and extracted, I move the qmg file to system/media but it won't move. It's say failed . Other file like google BA, cyanogenmod BA, it's move and work..

KachowPow

Oct 23, 2012
Philadelphia
After I download the file and extracted, I move the qmg file to system/media but it won't move. It's say failed . Other file like google BA, cyanogenmod BA, it's move and work..

@ariefaboodzaky

This happens to be a good work-around for those that are having issues getting the Boot Animations to work. The link below happens to be a clean replacement media file. I came across an issue with a Note 3 Sprint KitKat ROM which had some unnecessary QMG files in it had been, preventing others’ from installing and running the QMG Boot Animations from this thread. This replacement media file has been a perfect replacement, I’ll add to the OP shortly.

Anyhow, the work-around is to download the "media" file, which this one does not contain any working boot animation or shutdown or PowerOn.ogg files in it, once it is downloaded I suggest adding your favorite Boot Animation QMG file from this thread-> qmg files go to the media folder and the PowerOn.ogg goes to the media/audio/ui folder, once complete move this "media" file to your SD card. Then go into your device, go into / system and remove the existing "media" file (move it somewhere to your SD card.) Take the new media file and paste it or move it to the / system file set the permissions to rwxr-xr-x, then open the media folder, check to make sure all files are set to the permission of rw-r-r and that all folders are set to rwxr-xr-x, once this is all done go ahead and reboot, if the device does not reload properly do a battery pull and all should be good. :good:

Reactions: ariefabuzaky

ariefabuzaky

Dec 19, 2013
@ariefaboodzaky

This happens to be a good work-around for those that are having issues getting the Boot Animations to work. The link below happens to be a clean replacement media file. I came across an issue with a Note 3 Sprint KitKat ROM which had some unnecessary QMG files in it had been, preventing others’ from installing and running the QMG Boot Animations from this thread. This replacement media file has been a perfect replacement, I’ll add to the OP shortly.

Anyhow, the work-around is to download the "media" file, which this one does not contain any working boot animation or shutdown or PowerOn.ogg files in it, once it is downloaded I suggest adding your favorite Boot Animation QMG file from this thread-> qmg files go to the media folder and the PowerOn.ogg goes to the media/audio/ui folder, once complete move this "media" file to your SD card. Then go into your device, go into / system and remove the existing "media" file (move it somewhere to your SD card.) Take the new media file and paste it or move it to the / system file set the permissions to rwxr-xr-x, then open the media folder, check to make sure all files are set to the permission of rw-r-r and that all folders are set to rwxr-xr-x, once this is all done go ahead and reboot, if the device does not reload properly do a battery pull and all should be good. :good:

I'm done with your toturial,all file already moved to system but one file that wont moved is bootsamsung.qmg..
????

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

and2

Sep 25, 2008
Halle
I'm done with your toturial,all file already moved to system but one file that wont moved is bootsamsung.qmg..
????

for me too, but i think the file is to big for us. The size is 260 mb - this is quite huge and we don´t have enough space in the system partition.

Last edited:

KachowPow

Oct 23, 2012
Philadelphia
????

for me too, but i think the file is to big for us. The size is 260 mb - this is quite huge and we don´t have enough space in the system partition.

I did keep the original link up of the first version of the Marvel: Thor Boot Animation, the screen image was smaller which also resulted in an overall much smaller file size, it can be downloaded here, http://www.mediafire.com/download/v1024zcrf2hc74z/Marvel-Thor_The_Dark_World.zip and the GIF image should display like somewhat similar to this. Keep in mind however, I did not include the PowerOn.ogg in the original link, nor did I test the playback or time sync the files together. If you choose to play the PowerOn.ogg with this Boot Animation, please understand that sound may or may not be consistent.

vinokirk

Mar 30, 2008
England
Hello all,
I've downloaded three animations and they all seem to be quite a low resolution stretched over the whole screen. Are all the animations like this or have I just chosen three at random that are not high resolution?

KachowPow

Oct 23, 2012
Philadelphia
Hello all,
I've downloaded three animations and they all seem to be quite a low resolution stretched over the whole screen. Are all the animations like this or have I just chosen three at random that are not high resolution?

Do me a favor, do not download anymore of my boot animations, I've clearly not made them the way you want them and I am not going to change them for you. These boot animations I make for people that want to enjoy them, not complain about them. :laugh:

BTW: Low resolution boot animations tend to have a much smaller file size, may want to take a note of that before you post, next time. ;)

vinokirk

Mar 30, 2008
England
Do me a favor, do not download anymore of my boot animations, I've clearly not made them the way you want them and I am not going to change them for you. These boot animations I make for people that want to enjoy them, not complain about them. :laugh:

BTW: Low resolution boot animations tend to have a much smaller file size, may want to take a note of that before you post, next time. ;)

Where's that thanks button......

Top Liked Posts