HTC Desire HD unlock, root, downgrade (Please Help)

Search This thread

eminbestek

Jun 5, 2012
Istanbul
Android Version: 2.3.5
HTC Sense Version : 3.0
Build Number : 3.13.468.2

Boot:
Relocked
ACE PVT SHIP S-ON RL
HBOOT-2.00.0029
MICROP-0438
RADIO-26.14.04.28_M
eMMC-boot

I unlock the bootloader from HTCdev web site, than I tried many of rooting and downgrading technics, I failed. Please help me, I want to load PrimoS-v3.5 rom. I think my problem is with hboot version. Is there a solution for me? Lastly, I relocked the bootloader and I tried Advanced Ace Hack Kit, but I think becouse of my built number is newer than the hack kit speciality, it failed.

eminbestek

Jun 5, 2012
Istanbul
I flash the recovery.img and I install a rooted rom;

Build Number : 3.12.405.1

After that I tried again, Advanced Ace Hack Kit and I took an error as image.

img31.imageshack.us/img31/7420/qwdqwd.jpg

PLEASE HELP!!

glevitan

Nov 8, 2011
Buenos Aires
www.arreviewers.com

PLEASE HELP!!

eminbestek, just flash the RUU u used to downgrade and then once u are done, just re run the kit. you won´t be able to flash and insecure image with S-ON.

Reactions: eminbestek

eminbestek

Jun 5, 2012
Istanbul
How can i do? I dont have more information about these, how can i flash RUU, can you write step by step:(

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using XDA

glevitan

Nov 8, 2011
Buenos Aires
www.arreviewers.com
How can i do? I dont have more information about these, how can i flash RUU, can you write step by step:(

when u ran the kit, it downloaded a file called PD98IMG-GBx.zip (where x is a number). That file should be in the PD98IMG folder of the Hack kit. Rename that file PD98IMG.zip (case sensitive and make sure that you don´t double the extension, such as .zip.zip) and put it in the root of the sdcard. Then, boot in hboot (power + volume down) and let it prompt you for update. Just press volume up to update and let it finish. Once it is done, you should have a working phone again...;)

eminbestek

Jun 5, 2012
Istanbul
SD Checking:

Loading PD98DIAG.zip..
No image found

Loading PD98DIAG.nbh
No image or wrong image

Loading PD98IMG.zip..

-----------------------

Cheking.. [PD98IMG.zip]

Than it says;

Main Version is older!
Update Fail!
Press <POWER> to reboot.

What could be wrong? I've tried the process several times, deleted and recopied the PD98IMG.zip file, but it doesn't change anything.

Last edited:

glevitan

Nov 8, 2011
Buenos Aires
www.arreviewers.com
SD Checking:

Loading PD98DIAG.zip..
No image found

Loading PD98DIAG.nbh
No image or wrong image

Loading PD98IMG.zip..
No image found

Loading PD98IMG.nbh
No image or wrong image

Than it says;

Main Version is older!
Update Fail!
Press <POWER> to reboot.

What could be wrong? I've tried the process several times, deleted and recopied the PD98IMG.zip file, but it doesn't change anything.

try downloading the zip file again....might be a corrupted file

eminbestek

Jun 5, 2012
Istanbul
I downloaded it and tried again and it found the zip but, it says main version is older, Update fail. I think problem is with the main version, what can i do? I think, i will downgrade it with your help;)

Keverh

Jun 4, 2010
Same Boat

Just seeing if there was any news on this, I am also having the same issue and would like to more about downgrading. Thanks.

elpiltrafilla

Aug 1, 2012
The same problem as me

I have the same problem, when I'm trying to downgrade the hboot says me that i have an older main version, what can i do?

profcb

Jul 25, 2013
Lukavac
Hi guys, as you can see I´m a rockie here and I apologise if this isn´t the right place for my query.

I unlocked the bootloader with htcdev token, and installed the CloclWork recovery, and I did a backup. After that I flashed the Jelly Been Rom, I used it for about 24 hours and don´t want to use it anymore. How can I downgrade my HTC desire HD. Just to say I have S-on

When I go to recovery and try to backup the original (file system) I got stuck at the hTC logo...

Could anyone help me?

profcb

Jul 25, 2013
Lukavac
Hi guys, as you can see I´m a rockie here and I apologise if this isn´t the right place for my query.

I unlocked the bootloader with htcdev token, and installed the CloclWork recovery, and I did a backup. After that I flashed the Jelly Been Rom, I used it for about 24 hours and don´t want to use it anymore. How can I downgrade my HTC desire HD. Just to say I have S-on

When I go to recovery and try to backup the original (file system) I got stuck at the hTC logo...

Could anyone help me?

Is there anyone that could help me??? PLEASE

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

PLEASE HELP!!

eminbestek, just flash the RUU u used to downgrade and then once u are done, just re run the kit. you won´t be able to flash and insecure image with S-ON.

when u ran the kit, it downloaded a file called PD98IMG-GBx.zip (where x is a number). That file should be in the PD98IMG folder of the Hack kit. Rename that file PD98IMG.zip (case sensitive and make sure that you don´t double the extension, such as .zip.zip) and put it in the root of the sdcard. Then, boot in hboot (power + volume down) and let it prompt you for update. Just press volume up to update and let it finish. Once it is done, you should have a working phone again...;)
    SD Checking:

Loading PD98DIAG.zip..
    No image found

Loading PD98DIAG.nbh
    No image or wrong image

Loading PD98IMG.zip..
    No image found

Loading PD98IMG.nbh
    No image or wrong image

Than it says;

Main Version is older!
    Update Fail!
    Press <POWER> to reboot.

try downloading the zip file again....might be a corrupted file
    I downloaded it and tried again and it found the zip but, it says main version is older, Update fail. I think problem is with the main version, what can i do? I think, i will downgrade it with your help;)

I am sending u a PM....just to see if we can connect...