New update P600UEUCNK1

Search This thread

blinkingled

Mar 7, 2011
Just got a 7.45MB quick update that had the standard update message - "Stability and security fixes are included. Thank you for choosing Samsung!"

I think it might have fixed the screen mirroring cannot be started bug - haven't had any trouble with it after the update, whereas before it would mostly fail.

Edit: Also noticing a recurrence of Chromecast notifications when casting. Those disappeared after the last update. I think. No crashes so that's great.

Last edited:
Reactions: doantuankha

GitAlongLilDoggies

Mar 27, 2012
Calabasas
Just got the update too. I'm able to screen mirror to my roku3, whereas before the update I'd get hardware errors. Movies now stream, though it gets pixalated. Think that's cause miracast is still in beta for Roku's.

blinkingled

Mar 7, 2011
Just got the update too. I'm able to screen mirror to my roku3, whereas before the update I'd get hardware errors. Movies now stream, though it gets pixalated. Think that's cause miracast is still in beta for Roku's.

I played a full H264 movie on my Microsoft DisplayAdapter and it did not appear pixelated but the tablet was bit slow when the movie was playing- I've got a Roku3 as well, will try it out later.
Battery life seems to be somewhat better after the update - drain is less when using the screen and the tablet continues to be smooth.

Note10.1Dude

Dec 17, 2013
California
Nexus 6
Google Pixel 3
Just got a 7.45MB quick update that had the standard update message - "Stability and security fixes are included. Thank you for choosing Samsung!"

I think it might have fixed the screen mirroring cannot be started bug - haven't had any trouble with it after the update, whereas before it would mostly fail.

Edit: Also noticing a recurrence of Chromecast notifications when casting. Those disappeared after the last update. I think. No crashes so that's great.

Yep, got the OTA yesterday, not sure what it changes. There was also an OTA for the Tab Pro 8.4, but that one was larger.

Mustagme

Nov 20, 2007
Updated last night from NI1. Small bug fix update I'm guessing. Hope it'll fix the sound glitch I've experienced a couple times.

What is your glitch? I get something that happens once in a while where the sound is very low resolution and sounds over modulated.

Seems to happen most after playing Clash of Clans.

blinkingled

Mar 7, 2011
And now there's a 4+ Mb CNK2 update. This is more update than I am used to from Samsung. Hopefully this continues and we get to 5.0.4 fairly sooner than usual :D

No idea what the update actually fixes.

Esevw

May 31, 2010
Puyallup
Yeah just got that update this morning and it didn't have a change log. Does anyone know what it changed or fixed.

sent from my p600 note tablet :p

---------- Post added at 12:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 PM ----------

Actually just searched and found this link with some info, looks like stability issue update and maybe something to get ready for lollipop.
http://www.galaxynote3update.com/in...a-galaxy-note-10-1-edition-2014-minor-update/

Reactions: radpp16

ro.tandon

Aug 6, 2008
P600ueucnk2

Just got another update today. K2 at the end of the release and still 4.4.2.

Not much for details included in the description on the update notification, just software enhancement and bug fixes.

blindmanpb

Nov 11, 2010
Happy to report that NK1 & NK2 are both still rootable with the cf-auto-root made for 4.4.2.

Also, I might be imagining it, but it seems like battery life is better on NK2, especially standby time. CPU is definitely entering deep sleep more often than on any other KitKat build for this device.

Reactions: Itchiee

Orion116

Nov 20, 2014
Happy to report that NK1 & NK2 are both still rootable with the cf-auto-root made for 4.4.2.

Also, I might be imagining it, but it seems like battery life is better on NK2, especially standby time. CPU is definitely entering deep sleep more often than on any other KitKat build for this device.

I can confirm better battery life. I can get 6-7 hours screen time after updates, before I get 4-5 hours of screen time

Sent from my SM-P600 using XDA Free mobile app

jmwils3

Sep 21, 2010
Madison, AL
Really wish Samsung would bring back lockscreen widgets :/ the original p600 firmware had it, but it's been missing since the first update :/

louvass

Sep 24, 2010
Mk2 is up for US,I grabbed it from sammobile. Wiped clean, odin the tar, root and trwp. Back up in 20 mins. Its fast

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Yeah just got that update this morning and it didn't have a change log. Does anyone know what it changed or fixed.

---------- Post added at 12:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 PM ----------

Actually just searched and found this link with some info, looks like stability issue update and maybe something to get ready for lollipop.
    http://www.galaxynote3update.com/in...a-galaxy-note-10-1-edition-2014-minor-update/