Hide HDMI output check

Search This thread

lancillotto

Dec 27, 2005
Hi All,

in Italy we use on our android tablet and smartphone some nice TV apps that doesn't work if you try to mirror or redirect the video on TV.

We would use this apps on our box android TV, but the apps always check if you are using hdmi port and , in this case, crash.

There is any way to hide the presence of the hdmi port for these apps ?

Thanks to everybody could help.

Regards

Reactions: ElwOOd_CbGp

el_easy

Jun 17, 2012
XDA-Forum
Xiaomi Mi 9 SE
Hi All,

in Italy we use on our android tablet and smartphone some nice TV apps that doesn't work if you try to mirror or redirect the video on TV.

We would use this apps on our box android TV, but the apps always check if you are using hdmi port and , in this case, crash.

There is any way to hide the presence of the hdmi port for these apps ?

Thanks to everybody could help.

Regards

Hdmi Virtual Switch

Is there any other app out there that will hide the HDMI? I'm trying to run a tv app on my fire tv and the app won't play live tv because it's hooked to an external monitor (TV). But it works fine on my fire stick and on fire tv it goes into the app lets me log in and even goes into the channels but won't play them due to being hooked to the tv. It's the Brighthouse streaming app I'm having issues with. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

taxada

Feb 16, 2017
I am having the same problem but with Shaw direct freerange app. All the other apps output fine to the hdmi port but the freerange app now denies sending to a larger or even smaller external screen. It used to work before but no longer. Hdmi virtual switch doesn't work, it just locks up. RCA tablet android 5.0 k3.10.54.
The message i get when the hdmi cable is plugged in on the tablet end even if the tv is off is " mobile device only". These are mobile devices.

Top Liked Posts