[10JUN] HTC Mondrian Windows Phone 7 concept [Diamond3/Touch Pro3] [iPhone 4 added]

Search This thread

Livven

Aug 23, 2009
Wiesbaden
livven.me
I have created a concept for the first Windows Phone 7 devices codenamed Mondrian by HTC. It is largely inspired by the design of the HTC Touch Diamond, which is generally regarded as the most beautiful phone HTC ever made.

Following the current HTC lineup, there will be three versions, of which I have completed the Diamond3 and Touch Pro3. The Touch HD3 concept will come later.

Feedback, suggestions etc. are welcome! Hope you like this :).

Last edited:

mrcraggle

Aug 26, 2009
Drool. HTC need to give you a call. I'd buy this in a heart beat if it were real (and had a good qwerty)

Livven

Aug 23, 2009
Wiesbaden
livven.me
Added a Touch Pro3 concept with keyboard :D.

Ja mein Freund das waehre doch super!!Deine Tastatur benuetze Ich schon.
Aber ein theme das so aussehen wuerde.....
Gibt doch schon ein paar für SPB Mobile Shell, ThrottleLauncher, WAD usw. :).

Diamond series will be nice. Prefer a larger screen HD3. ;)
Will do it later.

Great............ When is it supposed to come out on the market??
This is just a concept, but Microsoft said the first WP7 devices will come out with the holiday season, which isn't really specific, though. I think I read somewhere that HTC will bring their first devices at the end of the year.

Livven

Aug 23, 2009
Wiesbaden
livven.me
Thanks for your feedback :).

BTW does anybody have some ideas for an HD3 concept? How should it look like - maybe a metal border, a brushed aluminium look, maybe even white body? I need some creativity... :D

Fdo35

Jun 6, 2009
I think the HD3 concept should have the front of an HTC HD Mini, the back of a more square-angeled HTC Legend, and stereo speakers, all in addition to your other concept specs. It would be awesome!

Livven

Aug 23, 2009
Wiesbaden
livven.me
i had td2 it WAS a beautifull phone, i miss it now :( lol
I agree, I think it's looks much better than the HD2 or TP2. Only the original Diamond looks better, in my opinion.

looks nice, I'd go with a TP2 style key arrangement and spacing, but with all of the buttons shown here
Maybe I'll do it later, I just took the keyboard from the Touch Pro for my current concept as creating a new one is quite difficult.

I think the HD3 concept should have the front of an HTC HD Mini, the back of a more square-angeled HTC Legend, and stereo speakers, all in addition to your other concept specs. It would be awesome!
Stereo speakers on the front or back? And vertically (top and bottom) or horizontally (left and right)?

Thanks for your suggestions :)!

Last edited:

Oct 12, 2008
Amsterdam
Very nice looking!!! Let's hope it's going to look like this. Looking forward to the HD3 concept :)

Ja mein Freund das waehre doch super!!Deine Tastatur benuetze Ich schon.
Aber ein theme das so aussehen wuerde.....

Hans

How come it says your from the Netherlands but you speak German? :confused:

Please talk English so everybody understands. Thanks.