xposed security alert code 2 ( Netmarble games ) fix / solution

Search This thread

fenrir_ac

Jun 21, 2014
After today update(ุFuture Fight), I guess Netmarble have new method to detect xposed ,
I found Solution from this thread and IT'S WORKS
https://xdaforums.com/xposed/snapchat-rooted-phones-xposed-t3283198

1. install Rootcloak and activate it (and reboot)
2. in Rootcloack, go to manage apps, click on 3 dots and "reset to default", Click + and add Netmarble games
3. under manage keywords add Xposedbridge.jar XposedBridge
4. under manage commands add Xposedbridge.jar XposedBridge
5. try to enter games & Enjoy :cowboy:

P.S. you also need to change folder name by automate scripted.
All credits go to DeepPurple72 & mihailgreceanu.
Thanks! Works great! It's the only method works for me. Others like ANRC or only change the file name won't do the job.

ROM: LG-918 WETA 5.0.7
Android SDK: 24
Android Version: 7.0

thedisturbedone

Nov 5, 2011
Rehashing this old thread. If anyone has a solution, please do share.. Suhide did not work for me with Future Fight.

Dying to use Xposed on N as well as play my game.

ssergiio

Jan 24, 2016
RootCloak + modified /data/data directory doesn't work for Lineage 2 Revolution.. any current working solution? That game looks insane

Reactions: anon_durden

tehrzky

Oct 24, 2010
i think we need a dedicated module for this one. because most program block xposed now.. i really want to play future fight but because of their security i cant. sudohide cant help.

thedisturbedone

Nov 5, 2011
Okay the rootcloak method listed above does work. I don't know why it did not work the first time I tried.

Thorhdx

Dec 20, 2017
Even if I rename the folder in *root*/data/data, I still get an error. Any tips? Need help

— same with me, i’m using rooted kindle fire hdx, does anyone know how to bypass xposed security already renaming the folder didnt work

.b.a.y.

Jan 5, 2018
Bogor
Seven knight work fine using anrc (xposed module):good:
1. Open xposed app. Install anrc module, activate it and reboot your phone.
2. Open anrc app > app list > add netmarble game (ex: 7knight)
3. Select game at app list to edit, Action menu choose hide root. And Other menu choose Dont kill me (experiment)
4. Save and run the game

anon_durden

Dec 11, 2017
Tried to rename folder, tried automate script and tried anrc module and no way to play Lineage Revolution. Still getting that annoying error :S . I hope somone can help us

Devilix

Sep 23, 2009
the only working solution, is to change xposed installer package name... i have do it with "apk editor pro". After that the installer give a text error about wrong base directory, but is working the same...

Dirty solution, but worked! ;)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    41efdba04446386a49ad73573b68755e.jpg

PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THESE SOLUTIONS / SCRIPTS IN THESE POSTS ARE ONLY FOR THE
    "SECURITY ALERT CODE 2 [XPOSED]" error message in games....
    ( they are NOT for OTHER "Security Alert Code 2 [SomeOtherApp]" GAME ERRORS !!! )...

PLEASE TAKE YOUR TIME TO THOROUGHLY READ & UNDERSTAND THESE SOLUTIONS
    TO BYPASSING THE "SECURITY ALERT CODE 2 [XPOSED]" game error... Thank you.

I found a good solution to this problem and wanted to share it with the community as many others have encountered this problem...

When trying to play Netmarble games with xposed installed on your android device, the game uses some kind of anti-cheat detection, giving the error message "xposed security alert code 2" and exiting the game.. It appears to be some kind of online detection where the error occurs after it connects online and says its checking for updates. :crying:

GAMES LIKE MARVEL FUTURE FIGHT, SEVEN KNIGHTS, RUSH-N-KRUSH, EVIL BANE, etc detect xposed installer. Xposed modules do not hide xposed from these games either ( such as rootcloak, denying permissions, etc ).

I originally posted the "how-to" responding to another users thread:

http://xdaforums.com/xposed/develop...lertcode-2-t3265279/post67346433#post67346433

I decided to start a new thread and post the solutions here.

There is no need to uninstall xposed, nor is a reboot required!
    ic_launcher-256.png

Here is a way to use scripts instead:

Install from the playstore these 2 free apps ( no ads )
    (1) AUTOMATE
    (2) TASKER PROCESSES RUNNING (KC)

In AUTOMATE, click on the community icon on top toolbar and from the GAMES category download these scripts I created:

MARVEL FUTURE FIGHT (UPDATED)*
    **** UPDATE! **** " bypass Netmarble's XPOSED Security Alert Code 2"
    has been updated to "bypass XPOSED Security Alert Code 2 (UPDATED)"

The 1st script is a launcher for Future Fight that automatically does everything in 1 click.

the 2nd script is a toggle on/off ( ie. renaming ) script with toast messages as an alternative solution & will work will ALL netmarble games. The updated version can deal with duplicate folders, caused by a toggle off & restarting your device ( xposed installer creates another folder if the original is renamed and xposed thinks its missing ).

*note: After installing the above scripts in Automate, be sure to install / configure / allow the required things that Automate says it needs for these scripts, or they may not work! This would be the SUPERUSER & STORAGE permissions.

** another thing you may need to do is go to your system settings, accessibility: under Services, turn on Automate and under direct access, turn on the Universal Access.
    The basic solution is as follows:

Using a file manager app with root, in the /data/data folder,
    simply rename the folder called de.robv.android.xposed.installer
    ( i rename it to de.robv.android.xposed.installer2 )
    Then launch the game, future fight. (Works fine for me)
    you do not have to reboot! Just rename the folder.

When you are done with game and exit it, dont forget to rename
    the xposed installer folder in /data/data back to de.robv.android.xposed.installer
    Last of all, you may use the MARVEL FUTURE FIGHT (UPDATED) script as a TEMPLATE to create launchers for other Netmarble games. Here's how:

In automate, edit the flowchart... long press on a block & select all, then copy the flowchart. Press done.

Create a new flowchart and paste the copied blocks (long press screen)
    Then you just need to edit a few blocks:

1. In the flow beginning, change the title to your game. Also, click on the Install Homescreen Shortcut to Add a launcher icon on your desktop.

2. In the Start App Main Activity block, change the package to your game, then change the activity class to your games .main.activity.

3. In the When Running App block, click on the configure button, then select your game in the plugin. Then exit it back to Automate.

Save by clicking Done. You can then edit the properties ( instead of flowchart ) to change the scripts name & description.

Now try out your shortcut on your desktop!

If you upload it to automate community, please include "Thanks DeepPurple72 !" in the description.

*** UPDATE: I noticed after updating the game from playstore, the script kept running after exiting the game & trying to launch it again gave a toast message about automate cannot parallel launch....

*** FIX: Go into AUTOMATE and STOP the script. Then edit the flowchart:
    Edit Block #7 ( the processes running plugin ) - click on configure, long press on the
    App name & remove, then + ADD the game again from the Installed Apps list.
    Save the script, and all is good again. You may need to do this every time you update a game.

PLEASE CLICK THE THANKS BUTTON IF MY SOLUTIONS HAVE WORKED FOR YOU.
    Xposed modules continue to run while the data folder is renamed, but you will get an error message if you open xposed installer or change modules settings.

If you have issues, try the toggle script to ensure xposed installers's data folder has its original name.

I am running samsung touchwiz stock rom , deodexed, android lollipop 5.0.2 with unofficial xposed framework for Samsung v83 sdk21 (found also on this XDA website)

If for some some reason your version of xposed installer is using a different folder name under /data/data and the above scripts do not work for you, please
    post the name of your xposed installer's /data/data folder's name so that I may update the scripts and re-upload them to the automate community to share.

:good: :laugh: :cool: