[APP][PATCHED] Google Phone v53+BLACK THEME [NO ROOT]

Search This thread

raj_9658

Aug 9, 2013
long press call with sim1/sim2 or from dialer itself call from sim1 or sim2 is missing....please add if possible
quite difficult for dual sim users

magi44ken

Jan 31, 2014
Hi Bubba,

I would love to get the call screening working on OnePlus 5t phone. My understanding is that it needs to be rooted and install some of Magsik module for it. Can you tell me the steps and where to do download the magsik?

Thanks.

That's not quite correct as some of those features do work on certain devices.....

I'm using this mod on two Oreo devices - Honor 7S android 8.1 EMUI 8.0 and an Alcatel 3V Spectrum on Oreo 8.0

The spam call screening, call blocking and voicemail notification / calling works fine for me on both devices.
I know because I've recently blocked an ex girlfriends number on both devices.....:confused:

The on screen calling bubble works on the Alcatel but not the Honor.
I can set ringtones and vibration through this mod on the Alcatel, but that doesn't work on the Honor, which has no audible alert or vibration for calls.

Some of the features you mentioned won't work and is beyond the control of this mod or can the developer fix some device specific issues.

Unfortunately I've found this mod doesn't work on several other Devices - Sony Xperia L1 (nougat), Nokia 3 (pie) Samsung J6+ (pie one ui)

Edit

There are fixes for call screening and dual SIM device fixes explained elsewhere in this thread (those fixes may be device / OEM specific)

bubba1601

Aug 23, 2016
Nokia G10/G20
Hi Bubba,

I would love to get the call screening working on OnePlus 5t phone. My understanding is that it needs to be rooted and install some of Magsik module for it. Can you tell me the steps and where to do download the magsik?

Thanks.

Unfortunately I can't, that was a reply from 9 months ago....
The devices I had back then were NOT rooted.
I no longer have either of those devices but more importantly the devices I have now are NOT rooted either.....

I now have a Nokia and a newer Alcatel 3 (2019) device that both uses the Google dialer as default - which I have to disable - to use this modification.
I don't use any other modifications with this dialer - both the Nokia and the Alcatel have bootloaders that are impossible to unlock so are impossible to root at this time.

Last edited:

BalooZ

Sep 4, 2010
Metz

Thanks for your great work!

I have a question yet: is it still mandatory to remove previous version of Google Phone (your 45 for example now) before installing the new one?
And if yes, why? (I'm interested to know what is behind this technically... ;) )

Thanks for your great work!

I have a question yet: is it still mandatory to remove previous version of Google Phone (your 45 for example now) before installing the new one?
And if yes, why? (I'm interested to know what is behind this technically... ;) )
No, it's never been mandatory. Martin and I use same signature for a long time now. Only reason before anyone needed to.

BalooZ

Sep 4, 2010
Metz
No, it's never been mandatory. Martin and I use same signature for a long time now. Only reason before anyone needed to.
OK, thanks a lot for your quick answer!
So you could perhaps modify this on the first page:
How to install:
Remove previous versions of Google Phone
Install like usual APK
Give permissions to app in Android Settings, including Modify System Settings.
Set as default calling app in Android Settings
Allow draw over other apps permission. (for floating button).

Barman49

Apr 30, 2013
Working great with the exception when I mark a number as spam/block the app closes. It doesn't crash with options just closes. When I reopen the app the number had been marked. Not a big deal but is this normal since the spam function doesn't work?

This has happened on all the versions I have used so I believe from 42. I'm now using the 46 beta.

Sent from my GM1925 using Tapatalk

Yuluga

Mar 25, 2020
thanks for your job! arm is compatible with my huawei p40 lite! I was able to install it without problems!

wilkinsonr

Sep 22, 2018
Las Vegas
Not sure if anyone said there was a fix as of yet, but my ZTE Blade ZMax running nougat is having the "not showing missed calls" issue. I installed 3 or 4 different versions (2 button is my fav though) and it still does it. I also have always had the issue that all calls show up as missed, even though they were answered... Anyone hear of a fix yet?

rob!n

Oct 24, 2017
Nothing Phone 2
Not sure if anyone said there was a fix as of yet, but my ZTE Blade ZMax running nougat is having the "not showing missed calls" issue. I installed 3 or 4 different versions (2 button is my fav though) and it still does it. I also have always had the issue that all calls show up as missed, even though they were answered... Anyone hear of a fix yet?

+1 for my rog 2 phone.

toth42

Aug 25, 2009
I'm a complete noob at this, but always preferred clean, unbloated software so I tend to find the native apps like this one - I just wonder if there's any advantage to using the 64-bit version? My phone has Kirin 980 so it can handle it, but I honestly don't know if there is any difference?

hopelives

Jun 7, 2012
I can't see the APKs on download page?
Edit: I found it right up, sorry. But is it possible to record calls?

Last edited:
Reactions: bubba1601

Neilistic

Mar 27, 2020
Hello everyone.
Im really sorry if this has been asked, I have just taken ownership of the S20 Ultra and wondered which version to install?
Thank you for any guidance.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Google phone
    11533246.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Latest Google Phone app Beta (v.53) can now be installed from the Play Store on any phone.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Current Stable Version: 52 link
    2 buttons Version: 52 link

Changelog:
    From version 19
    1. New nav bar.
    2. Only for Android 7.0+
    From version 24
    3. Nearby Places works.
    4. Dark theme activated (Settings -> Display Options screen with the name Dark mode).
    From version 26
    5. Round fav. - activated.
    From version 53
    5. Latest Google Phone app Beta (v.53) can now be installed from the Play Store on any phone.

Does not work:
    1. Spam Caller ID (automatically filter suspected spam calls)
    2. Nearby Places - works (from v.24)
    To make the APK install-able on any device, I have to sign it with my key (not original google key). This means these features cannot work on a modified APK. Sorry.
    Some kind of phones aren't​ compatible with the app ( Some firmwares of HTC, MIUI, some models of Moto). I can't fix it, your firmware incompatible with app.

How to install:
    Remove previous versions of Google Phone
    Install like usual APK
    Give permissions to app in Android Settings, including Modify System Settings.
    Set as default calling app in Android Settings
    Allow draw over other apps permission. (for floating button).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Current Black mods version - v.53
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    V. 53 Available mods:
    (All questions in PM!)

1. Google phone v.53 (Black theme+Dark theme (grey), Enlarged photo). Screenshots.
    2. Google phone v.53 (Enlarged Photo, black theme+dark theme, Dark background for anonymous contact). Screenshots.
    3. Google phone v.53 (Enlarged Photo, Default theme (white)+Dark theme (grey). Screenshots.

I can make a private mods, you can find screenshots of ready mods in My Album. All questions in PM.

If you want to donate me, you can do it via Amazon gift card (Only $) , send from this page your amount to martin077dev@gmail.com
    Reserved

For Thanks :)
    Google phone with Martin's patches

Google Dialer v50.0.315427840 Stable

Normal:

Arm
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1F7W3zXB5QGhJrAfE8CM32w6pyC1DUJWt/view?usp=drivesdk

Arm64
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pR-8J-WHMMjHaoNspmUClUYL_FTm-bZZ/view?usp=drivesdk

2-button answer:

2 buttons to tap and answer or ignore. "This is for some devices that have issues with swipe to answer.

Arm
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qDZ0e9YFP9ImQ17IJR3wKJ9F9Job5E7Y/view?usp=drivesdk

Arm64
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hyU9JqfdS7WXrazS_WWQC67_8Wh3431z/view?usp=drivesdk

PM Martin for Mods and questions about mods!

Read OP/search thread for answers before you ask.

Most importantly: ENJOY!

DJ
    I think, in next update, Google will unlock dark theme, it will looks like material design mod.
    @martin.007 when you can fix the bubble v23 . or at this point we are waiting for the release of the new one. thank you

Inviato dal mio HTC U11 utilizzando Tapatalk
    Done. Version from tab downloads. Bubble works.
    Google phone v.23 beta.

I had too many messages to make v.23 available for all.
    Done with one issue, every launch you'll see notification about unsupported device. I don't have time to remove it, maybe later.

If somebody wants v.23 black mods, write PM.