PhoeniXP RebOrN (05/06/15)|Smooth n Fast|

Search This thread

jitz975

Sep 22, 2013
Kollam, KERALA
8ixq55ei182odlwfg.jpg
This is something new. Better performance and good battery life, more stable. Give it a try , it costs u nothing. Frameworks and UI problems were solved. Rom size is reduced, there is no aroma. This is single zip version, everything included.
Based on Jelly Bean 4.1.2.
Please consider a small donation if you like this ROM, considering my hardwork.. :)

Download link and changelog in second post

PhoeniX RebOrN

#.....INSTALLATION....#

This is the best ftf for XP 6.2.a.1.100. This will not cause any UI FCs.

Unlocked Bootloader​
  • Flash latest stock SONY 6.2.A.1.100 firmware,let it boot. This is the best ftf for XP 6.2.a.1.100. This will not cause any UI FCs.
    [*]Let it settle for 5minutes. Then fastboot kernel [Nemesis recommended]
    Download this fastboot.zip, i already included kernel (Nemesis, thanks to nico) in this zip. Extract it, open the extracted file.
    Then press SHIFT+RIGHT MOUSE button, in the set of options select "Open command window here". In the window type this--> fastboot flash boot nemesis.elf
    it will show 'waiting for device'. Power off phone, press volume up button(fastboot mode) and connect phone to PC, within 2 or 3sec it will show "Finish".
    Disconnect phone and power it ON. When you see kernel logo, it will vibrate. Press power button when it vibrate, you will get into recovery, Wipe CACHE Partition, select Advanced option and wipe dalwik cache also. Only these two wipes are needed. Then reboot system and don't touch it for 5minutes.

LINK FOR FASTBOOT zip:-FAST BOOT ZIP CLICK HERE

[*]Let it settle for five minutes.Copy Phoenix (ROM) zip to sdcard, power off phone, power it on and press power button when phone vibrate to enter recovery.
    IMPORTANT STEP :- Select Factory reset/Wipe data option in recovery.Then select install zip from sdcard and flash ROM.
    [*]After that reboot it, it may take some time to reboot,(building cache takes time).
    [*]Let it boot n settle for 5 minutes.Reboot again to enable other tweaks

Locked Bootloader​

See the above Unlocked BL installation instructions for AROMA installer options.
  • Root and install CWM
  • Download a stockbased Jellybean kernel and flash it.
  • Let it settle n boot into cwm recovery and clear cache n dalwik.
  • Wipe Data/Factory reset n flash the rom n Reboot.
  • Let it settle for 5 minutes.
  • Reboot to enable other tweaks

#.....INFO/TIP/For better BATTERY....#

## Do not use any task killers Android analyse the use of apps by u and keeps them in RAM so that the next time you open, it loads faster. Task killers clears them and slows down by preventing android from taking app log.
##Screen drains the battery more.Set brightness to minimum.Untick Auto-Brightness
##Use some battery calibration app to find,which app drains battery more.

~~Enable stamina mode,use a Static Wallpaper and not a Live Wallpaper.
~~Set sleep time less than 1 minute (30 seconds recommended) and disable autorotate as it uses G-Sensor.
~~Use only those widgets that donot refresh everytime.
~~Auto-Sync also consumes battery by constantly checking data. Turn it off.
~~Calibrate battery using apps.

FYI

For battery use smartassv2,interactivex
For performance use lionheart,hotplugx
For balance,use wheatley,wheatleyplus,pegasusq.

You can play with govnrs n I/Os, no prob n find out which one suits your device better.:fingers-crossed:
I recommend wheatleyplus n sio combo. Set CPU freq to 1.1Ghz so that it will complete tasks quicker and go to deep sleep mode.

CREDITS
niaboc79 l Serajr l Rizal Lovins l ska67 l rakz992 l Nicolassp l Pandemic l Rajeev l sebasrock156 l gamzekal l teguhsangra l Ben Ling l JDWALKER l alone_in_dark l balrajs99 and thanks to SONY​
Sorry if I forgot anyone..plz mention here..

BUGS

If any..? Report here..I will fix it :good:

XDA:DevDB Information
PhoeniXP RebOrN, ROM for the Sony Xperia P

Contributors
jitz975
ROM OS Version: 4.1.x Jelly Bean
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.0.x
ROM Firmware Required: FW 6.2.a.1.100

Version Information
Stable Release Date: 2015-06-05

Created 2015-06-05
Last Updated 2015-06-05

pawankonjarla

Jul 22, 2013
Google Pixel 6a
first impressions

1. Updated system UI
2. New Battery Icon.
3. Material media Icons.
4. Transparent background for folders.
5. No FC of any app till.
6. Performance.... after three days of normal usage.. got system freeze especially just after connecting to Wifi.
The incoming call lag return from no where .. no idea...I really hate this bug... Devs are worked hard but no luck...
7. Font size increased little to best fit the screen... I liked it...
8. May be more.... dont know yet....
Thanks to devs.....

Last edited:

dino4u

Jun 3, 2015
Just flashed this ROM and looks good so far. Few issues observed:-
1. Some of the application while updating from Play Store get stuck at 66%
2. New applications while updating from Play Store get stuck at 66%
3. The App drawer response is slow...sometime we need to touch twice.
4. After flashing; can you explain what all changes needs to be done for better performance and batter?

Dmitry Budnikov

Feb 22, 2013
Sarov
Sorry... Can't update the binary file of SuperSu... Where am I wrong?
P.S. It seems the reason is a conflict between SU and BusyBoxPro that I tried to install above integrated BB.

Last edited:

ngagers

Dec 26, 2014
Sampit
Thanks, nice ROM :D
but I got System UI fc when open app info in recent app...
I flashed with that best tft and wipe data before flash this rom

jitz975

Sep 22, 2013
Kollam, KERALA
Thanks, nice ROM :D
but I got System UI fc when open app info in recent app...
I flashed with that best tft and wipe data before flash this rom

Please don't choose app info from recent, known bug related to SystemUI, already present in the base UI. Except this one did you got any other bug..? :)
Also can anyone please make a mirror. My net is too slow here.
Cheers

jitz975

Sep 22, 2013
Kollam, KERALA

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    8ixq55ei182odlwfg.jpg
    This is something new. Better performance and good battery life, more stable. Give it a try , it costs u nothing. Frameworks and UI problems were solved. Rom size is reduced, there is no aroma. This is single zip version, everything included.
    Based on Jelly Bean 4.1.2.
    Please consider a small donation if you like this ROM, considering my hardwork.. :)

Download link and changelog in second post

PhoeniX RebOrN

#.....INSTALLATION....#

This is the best ftf for XP 6.2.a.1.100. This will not cause any UI FCs.

Unlocked Bootloader​
    • Flash latest stock SONY 6.2.A.1.100 firmware,let it boot. This is the best ftf for XP 6.2.a.1.100. This will not cause any UI FCs.
      [*]Let it settle for 5minutes. Then fastboot kernel [Nemesis recommended]
      Download this fastboot.zip, i already included kernel (Nemesis, thanks to nico) in this zip. Extract it, open the extracted file.
      Then press SHIFT+RIGHT MOUSE button, in the set of options select "Open command window here". In the window type this--> fastboot flash boot nemesis.elf
      it will show 'waiting for device'. Power off phone, press volume up button(fastboot mode) and connect phone to PC, within 2 or 3sec it will show "Finish".
      Disconnect phone and power it ON. When you see kernel logo, it will vibrate. Press power button when it vibrate, you will get into recovery, Wipe CACHE Partition, select Advanced option and wipe dalwik cache also. Only these two wipes are needed. Then reboot system and don't touch it for 5minutes.

LINK FOR FASTBOOT zip:-FAST BOOT ZIP CLICK HERE

[*]Let it settle for five minutes.Copy Phoenix (ROM) zip to sdcard, power off phone, power it on and press power button when phone vibrate to enter recovery.
      IMPORTANT STEP :- Select Factory reset/Wipe data option in recovery.Then select install zip from sdcard and flash ROM.
      [*]After that reboot it, it may take some time to reboot,(building cache takes time).
      [*]Let it boot n settle for 5 minutes.Reboot again to enable other tweaks

Locked Bootloader​

See the above Unlocked BL installation instructions for AROMA installer options.
    • Root and install CWM
    • Download a stockbased Jellybean kernel and flash it.
    • Let it settle n boot into cwm recovery and clear cache n dalwik.
    • Wipe Data/Factory reset n flash the rom n Reboot.
    • Let it settle for 5 minutes.
    • Reboot to enable other tweaks

#.....INFO/TIP/For better BATTERY....#

## Do not use any task killers Android analyse the use of apps by u and keeps them in RAM so that the next time you open, it loads faster. Task killers clears them and slows down by preventing android from taking app log.
    ##Screen drains the battery more.Set brightness to minimum.Untick Auto-Brightness
    ##Use some battery calibration app to find,which app drains battery more.

~~Enable stamina mode,use a Static Wallpaper and not a Live Wallpaper.
    ~~Set sleep time less than 1 minute (30 seconds recommended) and disable autorotate as it uses G-Sensor.
    ~~Use only those widgets that donot refresh everytime.
    ~~Auto-Sync also consumes battery by constantly checking data. Turn it off.
    ~~Calibrate battery using apps.

FYI

For battery use smartassv2,interactivex
    For performance use lionheart,hotplugx
    For balance,use wheatley,wheatleyplus,pegasusq.

You can play with govnrs n I/Os, no prob n find out which one suits your device better.:fingers-crossed:
    I recommend wheatleyplus n sio combo. Set CPU freq to 1.1Ghz so that it will complete tasks quicker and go to deep sleep mode.

CREDITS
    niaboc79 l Serajr l Rizal Lovins l ska67 l rakz992 l Nicolassp l Pandemic l Rajeev l sebasrock156 l gamzekal l teguhsangra l Ben Ling l JDWALKER l alone_in_dark l balrajs99 and thanks to SONY​
    Sorry if I forgot anyone..plz mention here..

BUGS

If any..? Report here..I will fix it :good:

XDA:DevDB Information
    PhoeniXP RebOrN, ROM for the Sony Xperia P

Contributors
    jitz975
    ROM OS Version: 4.1.x Jelly Bean
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.0.x
    ROM Firmware Required: FW 6.2.a.1.100

Version Information
    Stable Release Date: 2015-06-05

Created 2015-06-05
    Last Updated 2015-06-05
    Downloading... Can we upgrade from v8 or we must do clean install?

Fresh install is recommended. There might be slight problems with upgrade, may not be noticeable. That's why :)
    Use Titanium backup.
    first impressions

1. Updated system UI
    2. New Battery Icon.
    3. Material media Icons.
    4. Transparent background for folders.
    5. No FC of any app till.
    6. Performance.... after three days of normal usage.. got system freeze especially just after connecting to Wifi.
    The incoming call lag return from no where .. no idea...I really hate this bug... Devs are worked hard but no luck...
    7. Font size increased little to best fit the screen... I liked it...
    8. May be more.... dont know yet....
    Thanks to devs.....