Replacement battery?

Search This thread

b4d5h0t

Apr 27, 2011
Hi i was wondering if anyone has come across a place where it is possible to buy a replacement 600mah battery and charger for the omate? I actually own the callisto 100 but im pretty sure the batteries will be the same and ideally would like to buy a few spare batts and a charger.

Or just the battery model number might help if anyone has that and ill search the net for that model.

Sent from my GT-N5100 using xda app-developers app

Tuoppikake

Oct 2, 2014
Oulu
Hi i was wondering if anyone has come across a place where it is possible to buy a replacement 600mah battery and charger for the omate? I actually own the callisto 100 but im pretty sure the batteries will be the same and ideally would like to buy a few spare batts and a charger.

Or just the battery model number might help if anyone has that and ill search the net for that model.

Hello! I'm very interested in this also. I have the z15 smart watch and it's physically a truesmart omate clone. Have you found anything?

nrseife

Jun 16, 2010
Hello! I'm very interested in this also. I have the z15 smart watch and it's physically a truesmart omate clone. Have you found anything?

I have 1 charger that I never use and might be able to sell ...
How easily to they break? Did the clone not come with one and if so did it already break?

Tuoppikake

Oct 2, 2014
Oulu
I have 1 charger that I never use and might be able to sell ...
How easily to they break? Did the clone not come with one and if so did it already break?

Hi! I'm sorry. I should've been more precise about what I meant. I was talking about TS battery. The stock battery in z15 smartwatch is 500mAh and I have huge problems with calibrating it. The battery indicator shows 100% or 99% for whole day and then rapidly decreases. The watch just shuts down when the indicator hits 80%. That may be problem in the rom too.

CPGOD

Jun 11, 2003
Nottingham

http://www.pearl.de/a-PX1792-1021.shtml;jsessionid=kaaQv9x0uFWPTc2qoNVLu
.....thats for the charger - i think they may have the battery as well, but my German's not too good (batterrie)