will incredible s digitizer fit on inc 2?

Search This thread

cmdub

Jun 9, 2011
Baltimore
Long story short, power is out at my house from hurricane and i cracked my phone screen while trying to charge it with an extension cord and when i ordered a new digitizer off ebay i didnt realize it was for an inc S and not an inc 2(which i have) and was wondering if this would still fit my phone

edoubledizzle

Oct 27, 2010
Cashiers, NC
did you beat it with the end of the extension cord? LOL. it will fit, im not sure if it will work or not. not sure if the gsm and cdma versions used same components.

cmdub

Jun 9, 2011
Baltimore
It fit but i did a ****ty job of installing it and the phone died a few months later and i ended up getting a galaxy nexus which is amazing

Dr. Hax

Dec 19, 2010
Virginia Beach
I know right!!:) I'm about to buy a DInc2 (some dude is offering me one for just $120) there's no krakken on it but I despise carriers defacing a device, they don't make phones!! And I want to try to bring it to straight talk :p

mihneagabriel

Jun 17, 2010
I know right!!:) I'm about to buy a DInc2 (some dude is offering me one for just $120) there's no krakken on it but I despise carriers defacing a device, they don't make phones!! And I want to try to bring it to straight talk :p

So let me get this straight; you want to replace a perfectly good digitizer because it says "Verizon" on it?

Sent from my Incredible 2 running Zeus 1.3

Ihatepullups

I would do that if I was reasonably confident enough that I could install the new digitizer successfully. I resent that carriers brand their logo on a phone I bought, paid for, and own.

I bought this phone. I resent the subliminal advertising on it every time I look at the screen while on my phone. I already see enough advertising in my day: to add it to my personal effects is an insult.

Sent from my Incredible 2 using xda premium

Reactions: Bohnsta

mihneagabriel

Jun 17, 2010
I would do that if I was reasonably confident enough that I could install the new digitizer successfully. I resent that carriers brand their logo on a phone I bought, paid for, and own.

I bought this phone. I resent the subliminal advertising on it every time I look at the screen while on my phone. I already see enough advertising in my day: to add it to my personal effects is an insult.

have you also taken off the badges off your car? TV? Htc logo off the battery cover? I can name a million more things. Assuming you got the 2 year price, verizons logo is there for a reason.

If you want a phone that is unbranded, start your own provider company, make a contract with a phone maker and mandate that no badges be present on the phones. Problem solved

Sent from my Incredible 2 running Zeus 1.3

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.