Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

razorseal

Oct 6, 2006
South FL
Thinking about doing this for our kindle fire. I'm sure I'm one of many doing the same upgrade as they are pretty much identical tablets (besides JB/amazon ui of course)

I'm gonna post this on fire forums to see who is leaving too...

MWBehr

Oct 11, 2010
Corpus Christi
Thinking about doing this for our kindle fire. I'm sure I'm one of many doing the same upgrade as they are pretty much identical tablets (besides JB/amazon ui of course)

I'm gonna post this on fire forums to see who is leaving too...

....and about twice the processing power, NFC, FFC, bluetooth, better display.....

razorseal

Oct 6, 2006
South FL
Ughh. All his buzz about the nexus 7. Its not that impressive. The only reason people want it is for the price.

Sent from my Kindle Fire running Android 4.0.4

I don't understand, what's not impressive about it?

I was amazed at the fire when it came out, and jumped on one. it's pretty much the same reason why everyone wanted a kindle fire. it was awesomely priced for what it offered.

now this thing offers everything the fire doesn't have like gps, front facing camera, more memory, quad core, 12core gpu and more stuff for the same price point. all it needs is a memory expansion slot, which I can live without since I don't keep music on my stuff, which means 8gb or 16gb will be plenty for me.

A2Aegis

Feb 17, 2011
Ughh. All his buzz about the nexus 7. Its not that impressive. The only reason people want it is for the price.

Sent from my Kindle Fire running Android 4.0.4

The fact that it runs JB, has Google Now, will have a great dev community, looks and feels great, has mid-high end specs, and of course that low price tag.

Step666

Retired Forum Moderator
Jan 13, 2009
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra
There's already a thread on this subject.

thread_closed.png

Status
Not open for further replies.