Note III S-pen (pen windows launcher & floating options) in S4!!!

Search This thread

63or63

Jan 14, 2012
ok ...

options to have floating windows and minimize the icon application these instructions:

1st install the PEN Windows Launcher and Don't execute. (this step is because the application is for the note III and could create conflicts if not applicable prior to the 2nd step ..)
2nd download asdasd.zip (name very VERY original & protected by copyright.. lol) and copy in your SDcard. (this .zip NO CONTAIN PEN Windows Launcher. 4 THIS OPTION, BACK TO STEP 1ST. :D
3rd reboot into recovery mode and install "asdasd.zip"
4th to enjoy the option.

this is my first video:

& NEW VIDEO WITH ALL OPTIONS WORKING FINE:

the method described above contains more apps that at least I had to install for me everything worked correctly. just the launcher and manager I fail me .. but some installed only. badkill zip them and that's enough with that.

PLZ Report bad or good news...

..a .zip flasheable from recovery is provide us by htcmania user badkill...
so thanks to him!

flasheable zip

Last edited:
L

LastStandingDroid

S Pen Will not work without doing some customization if I'm not wrong it uses an Ir sensor and it can most likely be hacked. However if it don't uses ir it will never work unless you make a wireless pen etc that does the same thing

[True Friendship doesn't exist]

63or63

Jan 14, 2012
update 1st post!

files, apps and steps to be floating windows and the option to minimize to the icon of the same application and have the option of it floating!

buy pen windows launcher!! worth it!!!

;)

Conito11

Feb 22, 2013
Thks going to test it. Works on i9505 4.3?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using xda app-developers app

root-61

Jan 10, 2011
İs original NOTE 3 stylus pen working on S4?
or
Launcher ad?
Fake topic caption, must be delete.
byum.png

Last edited:

63or63

Jan 14, 2012
This working! Just install Pen Windows launcher, install Pen Windows manager, copy files in system folders (framework to framework, etc to etc) & enjoy pen windows launcher & floating options & minimize options to apps icon & floating this...
(Y)

EDIT: check this video... My video... ;)

http://youtu.be/_FZObnNPk-M

Enviado desde mi GT-I9500 usando Tapatalk now Free

Last edited:

Conito11

Feb 22, 2013
Try this app, now you can enable all apps you want :D Not tested by me yet cause some domestical problems xD

Saludos amigo

Succeful :)

Attachments

• PenWindowManager_v2.apk
    238.2 KB · Views: 419
Last edited:
Reactions: terzo33 and 63or63

root-61

Jan 10, 2011
No working
Original
Note 2
Note 3
S-pen Stylus
No working.

Please you can change the topic caption
Note 3 S-pen APPS.
Thanks.

Last edited:

shaji_ka_71

Jan 8, 2012
Navi Mumbai
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3
No working
Original
Note 2
Note 3
S-pen Stylus
No working.

Please you can change the topic caption
Note 3 S-pen APPS.
Thanks.

This is a third party app. The Note 3 Stylus will never work on S4 as there is a hardware behind the touchscreen of note 3 that wirelessly communicates with stylus. Mostly Electromagnetic in nature.
I have used this app for almost a month now and had quoted in my development area ealier when people requested to have aircommand ported.
There might be a need to add feature.xml into the CSC folder if you need to edit the apps in the default list and add and remove apps.

kony93626

Nov 28, 2013
Screenshot_2013-11-28-10-59-02.jpg
why have not float window
I installed syatem file etc, framework and app set the perssion but can not work

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-11-28-10-59-02.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-11-28-10-59-02.jpg
    153.5 KB · Views: 1,022

shaji_ka_71

Jan 8, 2012
Navi Mumbai
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3
Any reason why all those apks in the rar files are needed? I guess they may not be needed and not related to this. I guess it will work without those files with just the permission and framework files.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using xda app-developers app

Conito11

Feb 22, 2013
I have tryed without those files and it doesnt run like now. Minimasing buttons doesnt exist and when you open apps you can not move it or makings them float.

By the way , nice work with scrapbook and stuff. Im having some issues. :(

Sent from my GT-I9505 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: Aminnasr
Oct 21, 2013
Any information about the note 3 multiwindow mentioned on the htcone thread. There is a video showing that it is possible. I really want the multiwindow files. Can anyone post it here.:mad:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ok ...

options to have floating windows and minimize the icon application these instructions:

1st install the PEN Windows Launcher and Don't execute. (this step is because the application is for the note III and could create conflicts if not applicable prior to the 2nd step ..)
    2nd download asdasd.zip (name very VERY original & protected by copyright.. lol) and copy in your SDcard. (this .zip NO CONTAIN PEN Windows Launcher. 4 THIS OPTION, BACK TO STEP 1ST. :D
    3rd reboot into recovery mode and install "asdasd.zip"
    4th to enjoy the option.

this is my first video:

& NEW VIDEO WITH ALL OPTIONS WORKING FINE:

the method described above contains more apps that at least I had to install for me everything worked correctly. just the launcher and manager I fail me .. but some installed only. badkill zip them and that's enough with that.

PLZ Report bad or good news...

..a .zip flasheable from recovery is provide us by htcmania user badkill...
    so thanks to him!

flasheable zip
    You can download the note3 keyboard from play store

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

If you were following the posts that have been made over the last 2 pages to now, you'd know I already have the keyboard, it's the libs I want... Secondly you can't get the note 3 keyboard from the play store for a s4, it will tell you device not compatable (its for a note 3). I have already tried. :p
    Try this app, now you can enable all apps you want :D Not tested by me yet cause some domestical problems xD

Saludos amigo

Succeful :)
    Download and install pen window manager it is a free app

You need to install preform window launcher from play store