i dont care about price i just care about battery life that last

plx help

repsol_23

Jan 24, 2011
Bluetooth In-Ear Bluetooth Earbuds

that last at least 8hr

i dont care about price i just care about battery life that last

plx help

I bought these Friday. They sound amazing but fit is an issue for me they fall out regardless of which ear buds I try. Going to try some foam buds but if that doesn't work I may return them.

ynu9ejag.jpg

Tap'n & Talk'n on my Note 3

orphagn

Jul 9, 2012
Check out the Tenqa Fit.
About 5 hour battery life and it has Bluetooth 4.0 and APT-X
I have a pair and they're great so far!

SladeZero

Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
I got a pair of Jlab version 1 in-ear buds... wonderful sound and last about 12 hours of constant playback as I use them every weekend on my weekend job (12hour shifts)... I have had them for two years... not a single problem.

I will say i didn't like how they fit because the are the stiff band type that go in ear. So they somewhat hurt until i got used to them and stretch them out.

kamfl610

Apr 8, 2011
I love my LG Tones. Have been using them almost daily for 1.5 years. Amazing battery life, great sound quality and even better form factor.

I have the LG Tones+ 700. I love them too and they last for awhile. Battery life is at least a day or so with constant playback. I replaced the buds that came with them with Comply's. They're the squishy and I also got them with the ear guard to keep the wax out of them. You can get 3 pairs for like 20 or 30 bucks but they'll last you awhile.

hd2Raz

Jan 4, 2011
Glendale, AZ
I bought these Friday. They sound amazing but fit is an issue for me they fall out regardless of which ear buds I try. Going to try some foam buds but if that doesn't work I may return them.
ynu9ejag.jpg

I have these as well, since Oct. I absolutely love them. Battery lasts and lasts. Fit is amazing, for me anyway. Never had any issues with fit or anything else. Worth every penny in my book.

repsol_23

Jan 24, 2011
I have these as well, since Oct. I absolutely love them. Battery lasts and lasts. Fit is amazing, for me anyway. Never had any issues with fit or anything else. Worth every penny in my book.

I bought some foam comply buds from radio Shack yesterday. Fit is great and sound is awesome now!!!

mrej201

Mar 18, 2012
union city NJ
that good guys i just do a 8h shift and i work with mean si you know i need some bluetooth headphone that last at least 8h with out charging

i use to have the motorola sd9 amazing base those had but battery only last 5hr

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I get roughly a full days usage out of my LG Tones, also nice that you can get the app to read your text messages as well.
    I get roughly a full days usage out of my LG Tones, also nice that you can get the app to read your text messages as well.

I love my LG Tones. Have been using them almost daily for 1.5 years. Amazing battery life, great sound quality and even better form factor.