Wrong IMEI

Search This thread

Goldennassim

Aug 26, 2014
Hi,

I have a SAmsung Galaxy S5 SM-900F (the european/international LTE version)
and i can't make calls or send messages, checked my IMEI and it was wrong, not the same as the one in the back of the phone.

So the EFS partition is messed up, any help please to restore the original IMEI?

fffft

Jul 16, 2013

Sorry to hear about your difficulties. If you have a backup, then that will resolve your issue. Or if your phone is under warranty, then a warranty claim will aid you.

However, as a quick search would have shown you, this forum doesn't allow discussions about manipulating IMEI numbers as that is often abused. Google will locate the information you need on some other site.

Reactions: Goldennassim

gee2012

Recognized Contributor
Jul 13, 2010
Heerlen
Hi,

I have a SAmsung Galaxy S5 SM-900F (the european/international LTE version)
and i can't make calls or send messages, checked my IMEI and it was wrong, not the same as the one in the back of the phone.

So the EFS partition is messed up, any help please to restore the original IMEI?

I guess you bought it second hand for a very `good` price, if so it seems you got scammed.

Goldennassim

Aug 26, 2014
no luck for me then :(

is anyone kind to PM me with the steps to repair it, if it's allowed in the forums of course.

anyway i'm trying different methods found in google for other galaxy phones.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Sorry to hear about your difficulties. If you have a backup, then that will resolve your issue. Or if your phone is under warranty, then a warranty claim will aid you.

However, as a quick search would have shown you, this forum doesn't allow discussions about manipulating IMEI numbers as that is often abused. Google will locate the information you need on some other site.