[APP][4.1+] YMusic - Listen YouTube music in background

Search This thread

Vpmarche

Jun 10, 2020
same problem

Can't download any files to the external sd card, works fine on internal storage. I can browse the sd card from ymusics settings but it fails every download when it tries to download the external sd card. Pocophone miui 10.2.2 stable

i am having a similar problemm, i tried to follow the instructions but they were a little vague, i set it to the sd ram in a folder and it wont change on the settings page from internal to sd.

TheDempster

Nov 5, 2008
Does your app allow for casting audio to chromecast? If not would you consider adding it as a feature?

BirthdayDog11

Jul 13, 2012
Hi, great app! As a suggestion, I would like to use YMusic with other video services. This would be appreciated, now that YouTube is censoring everything that's worth watching.

Last edited:

kamso

Aug 12, 2012
I use ymusic for watching videos and would be nice to have option to stop playback when locking phone
Why don't you use YouTube directly to watch videos in this case? It's easier. YMusic incorporates features that are not in YouTube. I think that's the goal of the app. But what you are asking already exists with YouTube. Why implement a feature that already exists in the main app?

Envoyé de mon ONEPLUS A6003 en utilisant Tapatalk

hassanjaved

May 6, 2018
Feature query: Offline youtube playlist sync

Guys sorry if it comes out as a newbie question, i searched through the thread, i did find the mention of offline sync of YouTube playlists at a few places, but was unable to find the feature myself.

Is this feature available? If yes, assistance would be appreciated. If no, any chance of implementation of the feature?

Please note that i am not asking about manual download feature here as i already know about it.

Thanks in advance for assistance.

8Six8

Dec 3, 2019
Thanks

Really love this app, can't for the life of me understand why YouTube doesn't allow this but thanks alot dev. :D

FuelStation

Oct 27, 2020
Warsaw
I have encountered "Error: ChannelHomeFetcher failed with error code 2 null". At the same time automatic playlist are not created and I can't swtitch channels.

Have any of you encountered this issue?

lcmazza

Dec 4, 2011
I can´t fectch or visualize Watch Later and other custom playlists... I´m getting "playlistfetcher with error code 2 null"

JFMugen

Nov 22, 2020
I can't sign in even tho everything in MigroG is checked, do you know any solution?

Last edited:

phvo

Sep 24, 2011
Hello

I met an error building a play list from songs on sd card.
@developper : would you be so nice to fix this error, please ?

Best regards

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S9+ using XDA Labs

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    @profeet2 you can send a bug report out of the app. It will be sent via your email app then. And the dev is reading the reports. I once received a push message from the dev thanking me about the reports about the network bug. :D
    YMusic - YouTube Music Player & Downloader
    Screenshots
    MFjYHPk.png

Features
    YMusic is a tool you can use to play YouTube video in background, and download video with variety formats (include MP3) totally FREE.
    Why do you have to load full video data while you only want to enjoy the music (audio)? YMusic helps you save a lot of bandwidth because it only load audio of the video, now you can enjoy millions music video in YouTube without worrying about data wasted.
    Main features:
    • Play YouTube video in background
    • Download YouTube with variety formats: mp3, opus, webm, mp4,...
    • Search music video easily
    • Browse trending music videos
    Experience the smart and beautiful player based on Jockey:
    • Customizable interface with 81 color combinations to choose from
    • Auto download album art, Last.fm integration for retrieving artist images and descriptions
    • Smart Playlists with fully customizable rules
    • Custom equalizers
    • Gapless playback
    • Home screen widgets
    YMusic is forked from Jockey music player, this is an awesome open source project, discover it here: https://github.com/marverenic/Jockey

Download APK
    .........OR.........
    QR code:
    [QRCODE]https://ymusic.en.uptodown.com/android[/QRCODE]

Links
    Facebook: https://fb.me/ymusic.android
    5Q3yr5L.png

## YMusic v2.0.0
    ### What's new?
    • From v2.0, YMusic is forked from Jockey - an open source Music project.
    • Inherit UI from Jockey:
      • Colorful theming, you can customize color of the app
      • Dark/Light background, protect your eye with auto background color.
      • Easy browse offline songs, devided into 5 sections: playlist, songs, artists, albums, genres.
      • Now Playing panel: easy control playback with amazing gesture, change song order in now playing queue.
      • Automatically find and display album art from Last.fm
      • Create/manage smart playlist
      • Beautiful notification with album art.
    • Support **music equalizer** as well (Jockey).
    • Support sleep timer (Jockey).
    • Smart Search with autocomplete
    • Smart download: prompt Song name/album/artist if any
    • New YMusic Icon.
    ### Note:

After install YMusic v2.0, you should uninstall the old one, because it will stop working soon.
    Who love this?

New UI, new features, forked from Jockey.
    Coming soon... :p

8LWHFidl.png
    nPp5cztl.png
    YMusic Dev

YMusic Dev

An development version for testing new Server, which is expected to fix these serious problem:
    1. Video not available on US: caused by YouTube. Solution: using proxy to bypass region restriction.
    2. Server down randomly at the end of months, also got error "Video not available on US". Solution: immigrate to paid server, guarantee online 99.9%, 2x faster.

Note: This is experiment version includes latest features as well as bug fix, and even "new bug" :D , all problem please reports me via "feedback".

Download link: https://goo.gl/NeRpuy
    V1.2.15:
    • New Download managers:
      • Download multi task concurrency
      • Multi chunks per task, significantly increases download speed by number of chunk
      • Download as Mp3 format with two servers
    • Ability to tag "Artist" name to song, using for album art in future.
    • Caching network request to save data + improve performance
    • Fix can't remove notification on Kitkat devices
    • Fix various bugs about download (e.g: low level socket error,...)
    • Improve feature listen LIVE video in background
    Download:
    https://rink.hockeyapp.net/apps/aa9f548df75d4e2c9c7eacdab8fd96df/app_versions/12

Acknowledgements:
    Big Thanks to everyone who donated me via Paypal.

Screenshot:
    9FrqItDl.png
    aXo45Lbl.png
    3wwIooZl.png