general query

Search This thread

Y_2_J

Mar 18, 2013
hi i am a new user 2 xperia zr i would like 2 know if this fone is scratch proof and shatter proof also ..... it's written on gsmarena

Willber G

Aug 27, 2013
Scratch proof on screen? With the Shatter proof layer (The one holding the sony logo) yes, it is scratch proof, but without it, I do not have any idea yet
This is not correct, the shatter-proof layer scratches quite easily. The glass underneath doesn't but if you remove the layer your warranty becomes invalid.

Y_2_J

Mar 18, 2013
This is not correct, the shatter-proof layer scratches quite easily. The glass underneath doesn't but if you remove the layer your warranty becomes invalid.

Thats good to know n what can be done to improve battery life?

Sent from my C5502 using xda app-developers app

ajeesh.m

Aug 14, 2011
Realme X7 Max 5G
its is not scratch proof, but it is scratch resistant

hi i am a new user 2 xperia zr i would like 2 know if this fone is scratch proof and shatter proof also ..... it's written on gsmarena

it's not scratch proof -- it is actually scratch resistant right ? i take it that it will resist scratches up to some limit. so, I do have a screen protector.
and shatter proof is very different thing. in case the glass breaks, it will break in a way to reduce physical injury to us.

Reactions: Y_2_J

eljibZR

Oct 9, 2013
I got no case on my Zr but a small screen protection only.

So far, after 8 months, I m thinking about to change the screen protection but the screen itself is fine.

I didn't use any case because I ve read too that it was supposed to be fully resistant and I only got one small scratch on the back but all the everyday small scratches tend to disappear..

So it s pretty good for me as I m living in a tropical country, I go often in small villages inside rainy forest...
You need to be careful but this phone is quite resistant.

Reactions: Y_2_J

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    its is not scratch proof, but it is scratch resistant

it's not scratch proof -- it is actually scratch resistant right ? i take it that it will resist scratches up to some limit. so, I do have a screen protector.
    and shatter proof is very different thing. in case the glass breaks, it will break in a way to reduce physical injury to us.
    I got no case on my Zr but a small screen protection only.

So far, after 8 months, I m thinking about to change the screen protection but the screen itself is fine.

I didn't use any case because I ve read too that it was supposed to be fully resistant and I only got one small scratch on the back but all the everyday small scratches tend to disappear..

So it s pretty good for me as I m living in a tropical country, I go often in small villages inside rainy forest...
    You need to be careful but this phone is quite resistant.