[Recovery]TWRP for Galaxy ON7 [SM-G600FY][Unofficial]

Want Custom ROM for ON7

• Total voters
Search This thread

amtra

Jun 28, 2012
Chennai
Introduction:

Team Win Recovery Project, is a custom recovery built with ease of use and customization in mind. We started from the ground up by taking AOSP recovery and loading it with the standard recovery options, then added a lot of our own features. It's a fully touch driven user interface , no more volume rocker or power buttons to mash. The GUI is also fully XML driven and completely theme-able. You can change just about every aspect of the look and feel.

About This Recovery:

First Of All, im not the one who syncyed this from source, All credits go to our Recognized Contributor @ashyx as he build this recovery for Galaxy ON7 for the request. So please thank him for this Awesome work

Warning

Either me or @ashyx is NOT responsible for anything happen to your mobile. Flash at your own risk..

ONLY TESTED ON SM-G600FY (6.0.1 MM)

Download

Flashing Steps:

1. boot up odin
2. load the reocvery in AP section
3. Uncheck auto reboot(Must)
4. Flash
5. pull out batterty
6. Boot to recovery Manually (Volume up+ Home+ Power)

Rooting Galaxy ON7(SM-G600FY)

1. Download SuperSU
2. Flash in TWRP
3. Reboot

Both TWRP and Root is verified by me personally and works fine.. Backup ur current rom INCASE

Last edited:

TealSkit

Oct 24, 2016
Is this for 5.1.1 or 6.0.1? I tried on 6.0.1 and the phone is stuck on the first Samsung logo screen. it does not boot into the custom recovery.
EDIT
I tried on 5.1.1 too, but same result. Stuck on the first screen and does not boot into TWRP

Last edited:

prasanve

Sep 26, 2014
Title says 900 - content says 600

Is this one is for Samsung On 7 ? I tried ODIN download mode - TWRP recovery image. after pull out battery and tried login with recovery mode - got boot loader image and error - Set Warranty Bit : recovery and nothing happens after that.

When I reboot, stock recovery is overwritting TWRP. Please help.

Also... include a not responsible note.. NOT is missing.

Thanks.

Last edited:

TealSkit

Oct 24, 2016
Is this one is for Samsung On 7 ? I tried ODIN download mode - TWRP recovery image. after pull out battery and tried login with recovery mode - got boot loader image and error - Set Warranty Bit : recovery and nothing happens after that.

Thanks.

Yes, that is the exact same problem I have too.

Any ideas please? Thanks!

amtra

Jun 28, 2012
Chennai
Is this for 5.1.1 or 6.0.1? I tried on 6.0.1 and the phone is stuck on the first Samsung logo screen. it does not boot into the custom recovery.
EDIT
I tried on 5.1.1 too, but same result. Stuck on the first screen and does not boot into TWRP

Yes i have checked it on ON7 G600FY running MM(6.0.1), dont try it on LP, flash one more time and make sure u have auto reboot unchecked, so that u need to enter recovery manually..

amtra

Jun 28, 2012
Chennai

Thanks.

Yes, that is the exact same problem I have too.

Any ideas please? Thanks!

My bad i have mistyped the title, and yes its for Galaxy ON7 (SM-G600FY) running marshmallow(6.0.1), repeat steps one more time and check manually reboot to recovery..

prasanve

Sep 26, 2014
Yes i have checked it on ON7 G600FY running MM(6.0.1), dont try it on LP, flash one more time and make sure u have auto reboot unchecked, so that u need to enter recovery manually..

Is there a way to directly reboot in recovery mode from download mode...? When I reboot from download mode by pressing Volume UP + Volume Down + Power it starts in system boot which overwrites the twrp recovery by system default recovery.

TealSkit

Oct 24, 2016
thank you, thank you. worked perfectly. now i can finally get rid of all that samsung bloatware:good:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Introduction:

Team Win Recovery Project, is a custom recovery built with ease of use and customization in mind. We started from the ground up by taking AOSP recovery and loading it with the standard recovery options, then added a lot of our own features. It's a fully touch driven user interface , no more volume rocker or power buttons to mash. The GUI is also fully XML driven and completely theme-able. You can change just about every aspect of the look and feel.

About This Recovery:

First Of All, im not the one who syncyed this from source, All credits go to our Recognized Contributor @ashyx as he build this recovery for Galaxy ON7 for the request. So please thank him for this Awesome work

Warning

Either me or @ashyx is NOT responsible for anything happen to your mobile. Flash at your own risk..

ONLY TESTED ON SM-G600FY (6.0.1 MM)

Download

Flashing Steps:

1. boot up odin
    2. load the reocvery in AP section
    3. Uncheck auto reboot(Must)
    4. Flash
    5. pull out batterty
    6. Boot to recovery Manually (Volume up+ Home+ Power)

Rooting Galaxy ON7(SM-G600FY)

1. Download SuperSU
    2. Flash in TWRP
    3. Reboot

Both TWRP and Root is verified by me personally and works fine.. Backup ur current rom INCASE
    Samsung Galaxy On7 not runing pls help me