Help!! Fix Xperia C C2305 dead boot( Hard brick)

Search This thread

infy_pro

Dec 24, 2014
I flashed a wrong recovery img... now the Xperia c2305 is not booting. It is only showing red light when i connect to computer.

I tried the PC companion method and wmshua flash tool. but it doesn't detect my phone.

How to repair this ??
How can i repair this using testpoint method or Meta mode method??

tataboga

Oct 8, 2016
so your pc doesn't detect your phone?
when you plug your usb + press volume down at the same time green light should appear, what happen in your case?

subhashvnr

Jul 9, 2017
same problem

so your pc doesn't detect your phone?
when you plug your usb + press volume down at the same time green light should appear, what happen in your case?
I am also facing same problem and yes when I press volume down while plugging in, the orange light blinks once in 10sec but the device doesn't get recognized or nothing is happening on the device side.

subhashvnr

Jul 9, 2017
this is how I solved it

I am also facing same problem and yes when I press volume down while plugging in, the orange light blinks once in 10sec but the device doesn't get recognized or nothing is happening on the device side.
I flashed a wrong recovery.img and that's it the phone wouldn't boot. If I connect to pc companion it just shows blinking orange light but is not detected. This is what I have found out
1. the phone is struck in a bootloop which drains all the battery -- Press the hard reset button at the back of the phone to break from this loop
2. Put the phone on charge for a while ( now it should at least show a steady orange led indicative of charging) as this is needed for software repair
3. Use software repair in sony pc companion for restoring stock android os. -- if the phone is not detected when you plug in while holding volume down key, then release the key once and again press and hold it while the usb is still connected (this worked for me)
4. once the phone is detected and repairing has started the process may fail in between and pc companion may say repair failed!(don't loose hope) -- disconnect from pc, press hard reset button again and repeat steps 3 & 4. ( the repairing process will resume and will be completed slowly)
Note: If your phone is struck at sony logo or is not fully switched off press and hold the power+volume up key together to first switch if off and then connect to pc companion

Mar 13, 2014
surrey
I flashed a wrong recovery.img and that's it the phone wouldn't boot. If I connect to pc companion it just shows blinking orange light but is not detected. This is what I have found out
1. the phone is struck in a bootloop which drains all the battery -- Press the hard reset button at the back of the phone to break from this loop
2. Put the phone on charge for a while ( now it should at least show a steady orange led indicative of charging) as this is needed for software repair
3. Use software repair in sony pc companion for restoring stock android os. -- if the phone is not detected when you plug in while holding volume down key, then release the key once and again press and hold it while the usb is still connected (this worked for me)
4. once the phone is detected and repairing has started the process may fail in between and pc companion may say repair failed!(don't loose hope) -- disconnect from pc, press hard reset button again and repeat steps 3 & 4. ( the repairing process will resume and will be completed slowly)
Note: If your phone is struck at sony logo or is not fully switched off press and hold the power+volume up key together to first switch if off and then connect to pc companion

Where is the hard reset button. I haven't been able to find it.

ans2709

Oct 19, 2019
Hi,My sony xperia C phone is not booting up. I think it is stucked at bootloop. Tried to repair it using Xperia Companion but it is showing that the software repair is no longer supported for this phone. Can someone help me on this?

NDHackerz

Aug 4, 2016
Plz help

Any body please help i have xperia c2305 im not able to flash any rom in it it says i have to enable usb debugging but currently my phne is not turning on it is only showing sony logo is there is any way to flash rom in it.?