*TrackMe* GPS/CellID Tracking tool for Google Earth & Google Maps

Search This thread

jefmcg

Sep 7, 2007
That's great! Thanks so much for your contribution. :good:

You're welcome.

Forgot to mention: there was something really iffy about the timestamps (apparently I commute at 3am), so I found a route with a known time (cross channel ferry) and worked out a correction factor. That may not apply universally.

(And XDA-Dev sends me an email, so just post any question here, and I can answer them)

anderlmayer

Dec 15, 2014
Field Test Program

Hi,

Could you tell me which field test program did you use? It seems just the thing I am looking for. Thank you.
"
I finally got a chance to try this today and I can't get that code to work, nor do I see anything in the Options on my Tilt (ROMeOS, not stock dialer).

I do have the "Field Test" program, however, and I found them there:

Qhyst1s = 1db, Qhyst2s = 0db
Qqualmin =20db
Qrxlevmin = -20dbm
SIntraFreqSearch = 6db
Treselection = 1s
"

tbala

Nov 9, 2009
server side error

DOWNLOAD
Click here to download the latest version

REQUIREMENTS
Devices running Windows Mobile 5 or 6 for Pocket PC or Smartphones

Microsoft Compact Framework 3.5 Download from here
SQL Server Mobile 3.5 Download from here

ICON SETS
Just unzip it and copy files to the Icons folder.
Classic
Modern

FAQ
Click here to see the FAQ

DOCUMENTATION AND QUICK START GUIDE
Tutorial

HOW TO USE YOUR OWN SERVER
Click here for instructions

CUSTOM WEB VIEWER DEVELOPMENT AND USER PLUGINS
Click here to visit the thread

RELEASE HISTORY
Click here to check the Release History

DESCRIPTION
Hi all,

I have been trying for a while to find some GPS/CellID tracking programs that work fine but most of them are buggy and not very accurate. That's why I decided to write my own!

Features:

- Ability to generate KML and GPX files that can be opened with any tool that supports that type of file.
- Realtime tracking with Google Earth or Google Maps.
- You can create and manage your own trips
- No internet connection is needed when using TrackMe (Offline mode)
- Ability to display your current position on your PDA
- Geofence with SMS and email notifications
- You can send your current position by email or sms to other person
- Ability to upload pictures. TrackMe will extract the GPS information/Creation date (if any)
from the pictures and it will match it with your existing GPS data
- Search for closest user based on your last uploaded position
- GPS powersave mode available
- You can use your own server instead of my free server
- Stealth mode
- You can force updates with your own custom icon and comments.

comb1.jpg

Google Earth:

gecomb.jpg

Google Maps:

gm1.jpg

Web browser viewer
By pammetje, mcross and jcleek

jcleek1.jpg

Please visit this thread to see other viewers

If you guys are interested in this program I will keep it updated, otherwise this will be probably one of the last versions!

Please leave your comments, suggestions and ideas here.

Have fun!

Regards

You can Donate if you like my tools. That's always a good motivation for future developments!! Thanks a lot!

I had installed the web server porition and it is working fine
one one small glitch

on the right hand side menu
down below you have one item called “Download Data” option either KML or CSV
when i click any of the option i get the following error

“Not Logged in or this is not a private system”

dschense

Sep 26, 2009
This is really great!

Is it possible to implement a multiuser view?
for example two or more clients are connected to the server and updating their positions every x seconds.
One Admin account for the webinterface to view all live tracking clients at the same time on one map with their name and maybe icon or different colors ?

this would be really really great!

Reactions: _LEM_

_LEM_

Mar 17, 2006
luisespinosa.com
This is really great!

Is it possible to implement a multiuser view?
for example two or more clients are connected to the server and updating their positions every x seconds.
One Admin account for the webinterface to view all live tracking clients at the same time on one map with their name and maybe icon or different colors ?

this would be really really great!

Thanks! I'm glad you like it.
The web viewer is open source, I didn't write it. However, If you have some knowledge, you could make some modifications to make it work like you need.
Basically it should take into account different users at the same time.

xZise

Oct 31, 2010
I know it has been half a year since your suggestion to follow multiple users, but I'm currently working on improving the viewer itself. And I actually plan to add at some point support to show multiple trips at the same time and with that it should be easy to also should multiple trips from multiple users. The main problem there is just how to design the UI for that.

Reactions: poyensa and _LEM_

_LEM_

Mar 17, 2006
luisespinosa.com
I know it has been half a year since your suggestion to follow multiple users, but I'm currently working on improving the viewer itself. And I actually plan to add at some point support to show multiple trips at the same time and with that it should be easy to also should multiple trips from multiple users. The main problem there is just how to design the UI for that.

That would be awesome! We have been expecting for that feature for a long time. I'm glad you are taking the time to do that.
I can't wait to see it! Please keep us posted. :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    That would be amazing if an android version was produced!

I've been using the windows mobile version on my old phone for a charity bike ride we do across Europe every year, and it really does work a treat! It would be great if I only had to take one phone..

Thanks for your help, and if you need any assistance testing it....

Android version is looking good so far. I have been able to read from the GPS and upload the data to the server.
    Now I need to work in the offline mode, user settings and interface.
    Hopefully I will have something soon!
    ANDROID VERSION NOW AVAILABLE!!

I just published it in the marketplace. Not sure when it will show up.
    I also created a post in the Android forums. Please use that thread from now on.
    Here is the link

I hope people like it...
    Any news about Android version? This is only program that I miss at windows mobile.

Sent from my HTC Vision using Tapatalk

I'm probably getting the phone this week. Hopefully I will start working on it the next one.
    +1 For an Android version.

Sent from my SGH-I897 using XDA App

Well..then I have good news for you! :)

The company that acquired TrackMe for WM has asked me to write a version for Android so I will start working on this in the next few weeks! :cool:

By the way, the interest for the WP7 is growing so I plan to release a new update soon too.
    Hi! Thank you for the new release of W7 App TrackMe. I'm still with my old TP2 phone and use WM 6.5 I think to switch with Android soon, do you plan to make an Android version ?

Have a good day!

JmCourir